Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maliceinwanderlust

That shove to get to the front of the TikTok angered me so much! Her daughter was fab and Alice just seemed completely unwilling to play second fiddle to her.

Reactions: 6

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but I find this whole situation both incredibly shocking and weirdly fascinating. There must be so much denial and delusion going on. The idea that she thinks people are jealous of her is absolutely insane (I swear she had a Stories post along those lines the other day?) I think most of us on this thread are a similar age to her, but we all got this out of our system in our twenties (aka, when you’re supposed to rent flats in cities near/with your mates and party the night away and ignore responsibilities in favour of fun).

I’m racking my brain, and I think the only thing she has over me is better legs, and I really can’t be fussed to exercise more to change mine, so maybe I need a new personal trainer friend to be obsessed with? I could move to Shoreditch to be closer to her and see her every single day, then inevitably we’d fall out within six months, and I’d pretend the entire chapter never happened as I scrub all mention of her from Instagram??

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
So Alice might not have old Grandpa buying her oysters, but she has babyface and Deliveroo instead?

Same same.

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
Why are her kids with her parents/the father? I understand her daughter has a health issue but they are self isolating so it shouldn't be a problem and isn't it better to be nearer the hospital she regularly goes to?

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
97DDC7E3-7F23-4D9A-88E3-4F56A26D1430.jpeg

She’s probably paid £60+ for that do. Babe it looks like straw. Get some Olaplex on it and stop bleaching it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmychris

I just think it is so, so sad that she was their primary care giver and she was forced to, or willingly, relinquished that. All because she has prioritised men and a Shoreditch lifestyle over her children. One day she will bitterly regret that.
100000% when she’s older and finally realised what’s important she’ll be devastated

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Aaaaaand.... she’s back to slagging off Tattle on Twitter. Had to remove her Insta for 5 months due to doxxing, apparently.
Pretty sure it was you who revealed where you were living, several times, Alice? You failed to protect yourself and your children repeatedly.
But yes, you blame a gossip website to make yourself feel better.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Really sorry but she looks very rough and much older than she actually is. I said it a few pages ago and I’ll say it again - she’s increasingly unattractive.

I do have sympathy because she seems to have aged 10 years from the conman debacle, but then again, it could just be her “boujie” Shoreditch lifestyle catching up with her.

• Haha

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Yes her parents seem very normal and nice. They moved from Milton Keynes to Dorset to be nearer the grandkids. Probably to give the poor sods some stability, whilst Alice lives her best life in London with the latest boyfriend pretending she's 25.
They were very much involved in the upbringing of the children-and basically never let Alice fall on her face-but that to me really screams of a spoilt madam,selfishly making decision after decision.

Reactions: 5
Lots of gratuitous shots of the engagement ring tonight. We get it Alice, you’ve grabbed yourself another man 👏

I see they are still in the Shoteditch flat. So the Dorset set up must be Ma and Pas new pad. So are the parents going to be relegated to the shed again,so Princess Alice can live in their house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5