Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Of COURSE the only bottle of liquid soap left was from Kiehl’s! Never mind the Carex I got in Sainsbury’s today for £1!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Whatthecatsaid

How does everyone know she doesn't have her kids anymore? I've missed this!
It looks like her kids now live with her ex husband full time and she just sees them for visits/weekends. She deleted her big account and has a small private one. She doesn’t share pics of her kids on Twitter. It’s probably better for them to be with their dad, I can’t imagine she’d cope with school at home terribly well and given that she seems to be living her best life with a series of random blokes who facilitate that. She used to live near me so I know of her from her Mummy Blog/wrote a book days. I think that circle of friends long evaporated. I don’t think anyone has the time or energy to manage someone having a mid life crisis, dumping their kids and pretending to be in their late teens/twenties again when actual adult life has to be managed. She still gets some attention from some bloggers on Twitter but I’m fairly sure none of them are aware of the kid situation or don’t say anything

majestic26

VIP Member
In other words... 'Surround yourself with people who enable your flights of fancy and help you justify your awful decisions. Avoid those who tell you the truth about your car crash life.' 🤦🏻‍♀️

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The kissing pic… 🤢
Firstly, her kids, her parents and the Instagram viewing public do not want or need to see this.
Secondly, could he look any less interested?! She’s in full grabby mode, whereas his arm is limply hanging over her shoulder as if he doesn’t actually want to touch her.
It’s all very bizarre and there’s something a bit odd about him. Not sure what yet, but he gives me the creeps. Looks like some sort of manchild with a teenager’s facial hair.

• Haha
  • Wow

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Alice is much better looking than him, so I imagine he is happy to put up with the kids as he knows he'd never pull someone as attractive his own age without kids.
I don’t think she is. I am always reminded of the Roald Dahl quote
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face”

Villanelle

She’s no longer an instamum isn’t she. Her kids are no longer her money spinners so they’ve moved down in her priorities. She’s vile

Ellabella

VIP Member
I'm sure Alice feels like she's "smashing the patriarchy" by abandoning her kids for the latest boyfriend and her career. But to me it's just pathetic (and based on the number of people wishing her happy birthday, I'm clearly not the only one).

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Is she effing serious about the doxxing? Publishing any private info or links on here is banned, she repeatedly posted stories and pics of her street in Shoreditch when she moved there (I bloody live 5 mins away from her so I recognised it instantly), back when she moved in with the conman, she did a whole ass post of her front door ALONG with the house number for all of her 21k followers to see, then was conned by the conman, then she later edited all her instagram photo descriptions to remove any mention of him and match the new, single woman (but still a mum) narrative, honestly this woman needs to GTFO the internet or keep all her shit private. You can't monetise your life for yeeeeears and then get upset when people make comments and assumptions about it.
Don't forget the dodgy course she was selling to vulnerable women, what was it called again ?

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Is she going to announce she’s now a lesbian? Given up on men and now going to be daring women?

How did she get out of that three year lease? Funny how there’s nothing on her own feed about it

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
She makes sure her ring is in every picture.

Such desperate attention seeking. I feel sorry for the children.
I used to. I don’t anymore. They’re better off where they are, with their dad, who is interested in them and not wishing he was 25 again and living the single child free life.

Ellabella

VIP Member
This seems to suggest she's moving to East London. What a sad life, living like you are in your 20s with no commitments when you've got two kids you're not fit to look after.
Screenshot_20200719-172736.png

• Sick
  • Sad

Ellabella

VIP Member
Alice is much better looking than him, so I imagine he is happy to put up with the kids as he knows he'd never pull someone as attractive his own age without kids.

• Haha

SeaWitch

I didn’t realise there was already a thread 4 so have had plenty to catch up on!
Perhaps a controversial opinion, but she wouldn’t be getting half as much stick if she was a bloke leaving her kids.

(I don’t think I could do it, and I’m very happy with my boring life and fat legs!)

She has made some awful choices I genuinely hope she finds some inner peace.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Ooh Alice getting salty on Twitter, questioning the sanity of us "online trolls" (Hun, you're the one with the dreadful relationship history who's lost custody of her kids). Also talking about how it must be wonderful to have so much free time, she says with over 13k tweets to her name 😂

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
We all know Dan Salmassian ran off with her savings so I doubt she's got much left. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on moving in with her Toyboy.

WiKi

Are all the people in her photos her flatmates? Doesn't seem to be much attempt at social distancing if they aren't, unless I've missed a change in the rules.
This!

I’m absolutely no angel when it comes to the rules/guidelines (not that I’ve been to a pub or restaurant but even though I’m not actively hugging people I’m certainly not measuring distances) but I’m not plastering all over Instagram for thousands of followers to see. I also don’t have a child with a serious underlying health condition.

Reactions: 6
What does this even mean, just because you lose your job doesn’t mean you haven’t got money in the bank or a flow of freelance projects to tide you over 😂 😂
Well yes. But this is Alice business class flights to Liston, New York, designer handbags etc. I find it hard to believe knowing her she has savings. Plus didn’t Dan the con artist take her savings? So yes I stand by my comment above. The facts speak for themselves. Are you new to this topic?

We all know Dan Salmassian ran off with her savings so I doubt she's got much left. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on moving in with her Toyboy.
Yes indeed. Think the previous poster is new to the subject of Alice 😂🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope she doesn’t get back with grandpa 😱

GAC37

Chatty Member
Imagine her kids seeing her instagram posts when they are teens - being sent to live with their dad so their mum can live the life of a young single woman with no responsibilities, going from boyfriend to boyfriend :(. Will they feel they were never enough? So sad :(. If she’s in another new relationship then she could at least keep it off social media. I hope her kids are happier with their dad and have some stability now.

• Sad

SharkAttack

VIP Member
She makes sure her ring is in every picture.

Such desperate attention seeking. I feel sorry for the children.