Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
From her latest blog post: ‘But I am also a woman in world that favours men, a single parent who, six years ago, suffered from acute post-natal depression and anxiety. I don’t have a degree and a short time ago was jobless and relying on benefits to support myself and my two children.’

You’re a woman who lives in a safe society where you’re not being forced to marry, have kids, face FGM etc, you have an excellent job and are in a MUCH better position than most women in this country, let alone the wider world.

You suffered from mental illness in a country where you’re not going to be outcast and there is free access to healthcare and you have plenty of friends and family around for support.

You don’t have a degree 🥺🥺 but you could have been educated up to 18 years old for free and could have gone to university on a loan from the government, which you only pay back if you’re earning a high enough wage, and have managed to become a director of business (or whatever) at a large company.

You claimed benefits from a state system that allows this, they were educated for free and would have had access to a hot meal (if they needed it) you got to rent your parents home and have previously said their dad is a good source of support.

She needs to check her privilege. What a tone deaf, conceited little bitch.
Permanent victim

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Would it be too mean to take bets on how long until she and the boyfriend break up, and the dog is never mentioned (by her) again?

It took her... 10 years(?) to abandon her kids, so roughly converting into dog years, I’ll go for 8 months time - October 2021.

Anyone else?!

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The same person who only a couple of weeks ago was saying she’d prefer to be in a over priced restaurant with her designer handbag and toy boy boyfriend than watching the football 🙄
And the same person who got all ranty about privacy… Not really the best way to go about protecting that, is it Alice? 😂

Ellabella

VIP Member
I know this sounds terrible but there is no way a single man aged 31 would go out with a 36 yr old woman if she had two kids living with her. She has always prioritised herself over her children. Those kids are better off without her.

• Sad

Ellabella

VIP Member
I cannot believe she's moving again. She swore blind she wouldn't move for 3 years. But looking at the size of that second bedroom (11ft x6ft), there is no way two kids could share that comfortably. Imagine prioritising Soho Membership over a decent sized bedroom for your kids. The only hope is since she got her new job is she's moving somewhere bigger, but still how much disruption can two kids have in their childhood?

Xavier369

I really don't find Alice attractive at all - even more so once you get to know her. I think she attempts to carry herself well by how she dresses and things like that but you would have to wouldn't you.

I would really like to know why she doesn't appear to have joint custody of the kids......

Clazza

I've followed Alice for years. If what everyone says is true and her kids are now living with their dad I'm really quite shocked! She seemed to go quiet after the whole Dan Conman debacle and I thought she was doing the right thing for her and the kids by really sorting herself out. Now she seems to be back to the self-obsessed Alice we all know. She just can't help herself can she...

alifra

i believe she took the house and her parents lived in the annex!
no, she had the annex.

“Oh it’s so lovely that my friend randomly sent me flowers!”

neglecting to mention her friend is the PR for Arena Flowers and is sending loads of her “mates” flowers…

• Haha
  • Wow

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She’s never admitted any of it has she? Not admitted about those kids. Those 20,000 followers she once had who helped her get to where she was with a book deal and swipe ups to be paid for ads and she one day she’d vanished. Gone from Instagram with no thanks or explanation

Calabria

VIP Member
Slow clap for AJT sharing her email signature to show off the little England flag in it. That’s nearly 20k people who have your email, desk phone, and mobile number. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
You know those people you meet that seem so obvious and transparent? she's soo one of them. I could create her ideal man in seconds and she'd fall for him, dump her kids and move house.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
Her flat + bills will be at least £2.5k a month, that's a lot of money to find when you've no full time job. But you are right, she would have saved loads on her normal endless seafood platters, martinis and expenses for her kids who no longer live with her.
she will be paying child support too as the children don't live with her.

I bet she would phrase it as she's putting the kids first, the only way she can make a living is in central London and the Dad lives in the country so she's thinking of their health. Men do it all the time but, when women do, they get slaughtered.

Yeah, right.

Last edited:

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Oh great. Another innocent being ready to be used for social media content and then cast aside when Alice is done with them. At least the poor puppy won’t need years of therapy when she inevitably abandons it.

• Sad