Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1

Chatty Member
Not many, if any, children cope well with constant changes of partner. I can say from my experience as a child and my children's experience with their father that it makes you resentful and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she think M&S bras are misogynistic? Is this her completely misunderstanding feminism again?

Sounds like she needs to get her boobs measured properly, in any case.
She is not a feminist, rather a fauxminist. The t-shirts, the whole ‘who run the world? Girls!’ posters off of Etsy, the ‘business’ shilling god actually knows... it’s just jumping on the bandwagon in an attempt to be relevant and sell shit. And cringey as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

miagia

Yes but I think if that relationship is putting the welfare of her children at stake, it’s not quite so cut and dry.
Whenever I think about the Dan saga, I just think thank god it was Alice he wanted to fuck with as opposed to the kids. Because she pretty much game him access all areas to them within a few days of meeting.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Ok, so looking at his Instagram, he has zero pictures that suggest he ever had a committed relationship.

That could mean he scrubs all mention of them when the relationship is over (fair), or it could mean that he just keeps his relationships off social media for privacy (also fair), or he could keep them off there because he’s a total player. Who knows? I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.

He seems to have a lot of lad’s nights out and football trips with his dad, travel with his brother, even fancy dress nights out which is not something I’d expect of a 30-something. I wonder if he’s younger than her?

I wonder what she’s told him about her kids? Or Dan? I wonder what was said about her fake birthday and it being attended by people she barely knows and has only met recently? If I were him I’d be seeing all of this as red flags! That makes me think he’s either a) incredibly stupid b) been very much lied to her by her and it’s all going to blow up in her face or c) doesn’t care because he’s only in it for a short-term shag arrangement and some fun nights out.

Tread carefully, Alice. I know you think we’re all just jealous trolls but posters here clocked Dan waaaay before you did.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Her insta is private again
Clearly still reading here despite proclaiming "what other people think of me is none of my business". This is the thing that does my head in, how she is such a liar. Selling herself as a "happiness expert", despite Gramps and Dan. Earning "£5k a month", and making others pay to learn how she does it, but then gets s job at an agency. Monetising her expertise, her single parent status, bullshit bullshit when it's all a facade.

Libertine

VIP Member
The stepmother seems to be the complete opposite to Alice in every way.

I don't think there is anything wrong with children living with their Dad - they've got to live at one house for most of the time (if the parents live far apart like Will and Alice), and there's no reason why that should be the Mum rather than the Dad.
I completely agree, nothing wrong with children living with their father. But Alice’s whole identity was ‘young single mother of two’. Her blog is littered with posts about being solely responsible for her two small children.

I’d personally be ashamed my children didn’t live with me full time - I actually can’t even imagine it -and I bet Alice isn’t entirely comfortable with it either.

Twirlypoo

Out for lunch today - she’s definitely dating.
Although she hasn’t really said anything today, other than she’s missed her handbag (?!), just the tone of her posts/stories anger me!! She gives off such a smug vibe all the time.
Seafood = smug dating in Alice world..... she will no doubt be in New York on a mini break as soon as she can!

• Haha

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Maybe my mind’s in the gutter, but to me the stories tonight look like she’s using a couples remote control vibrator. As in someone elsewhere is remote controlling a lelo or we-vibe and getting their jollies from her sharing this video while she squirms around publicly on insta stories 😣
It’s definitely for someone’s benefit. Fancy posting stuff like that and your mother watching it?!

• Haha

alifra

I’ve now spotted four influencers/people with large followings on social media gushing about the peonies their good friend has sent them, with zero #gifted tags being used anywhere

• Wow

Emmychris

Just catching up on all this. How bloody awful that she moved her kids to London for a 5 minute wonder, prioritised them so little they literally asked their dad if they can live with him and yet Alice is still bleating on like she’s loving her best life?!!! And moved to a tiny flat with no intention of fighting or doing the right thing for her lovely kids???? WTAF???