Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I know she’s done it for Elfie, who is clearly seeing it through her Dad’s account, but why would you dress like that (see through top as well as the too-short-shorts) in a video you’re sending to your ex-husband? Bet his wife is thrilled!!
Exactly my point. Sharing that video, then talking on insta about it, was not done for the benefit of her daughter.

Reactions: 8

alsassy

Why does she think M&S bras are misogynistic? Is this her completely misunderstanding feminism again?

Sounds like she needs to get her boobs measured properly, in any case.
I saw this and rolled my eyes. She definitely needs a bra fitting if she finds an underwire so uncomfortable. It’s not a feminist issue.

She can wear what she likes, but those flimsy, expensive crop tops she’s been raving about would be useless for a larger breasted lady.

• Haha

Xavier369

A man who wants to uproot and leave London (and presumably his job?) to go and be closer to the family of someone he's only been with a year (and who doesn't even appear to have custody of the kids)? Red flags, alarm bells, immediately sus. Maybe we're a horrible cynical lot but if a guy I'd only known for a year was happy to do that for me, I'd be questioning why.
Alice’s very existence is about how her life looks on the outside and on social media. This guy could have a micro penis and the personality of a trash can and would still be depicted as gods gift because he chose HER

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Honestly, it’s like she wants us to keep talking about her here. The thread essentially died when she deleted her Instagram, but now she’s back and already flaunting her rule flouting... me thinks she secretly loves the feeling of being “relevant” to Tattle 😂

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She’s an absolutely narcissistic idiot but I’m pleased if she has let the kids go and live with their dad. Probably the most sensible and selfless decision she’s made in years.

majestic26

VIP Member
Just catching up on this car crash. Alice took so much pride in being a single mum, she built her 'brand' around it and wrote a book on it. What a punch to the gut that must be if they are actually living elsewhere. She seems to be enjoying the childfree lifestyle though - it wasn't long ago that she was saying she could barely handle them spending a weekend at their dads. How quickly that seems to have changed!

Ellabella

VIP Member
It could be a case that the image is reversed?

Her life is completely make believe. Pretending she's young, free and single rather than a late 30s mother who abandoned her kids.

majestic26

VIP Member
Just seen that she replied to someone on Twitter saying her dad is going through chemo at the moment. Guessing that's the reason for the move to be closer to them (if that is indeed what's going on). Horrible thing to have to go through for any family, I do hope he'll be alright.

petitspois

VIP Member
So her new friends must ask questions about her life and, unless she lies, she must reply ‘yeah, I’ve got two kids, they live with their Dad’

what a hollow existence.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Latest video of her working out... My initial thought was ‘why can’t people work out without needing everyone to know about it’, but I then realised she was doing an online workout from the other woman that Creepy Dan conned...

Ellabella

VIP Member
Yes it does look like it doesn't it? Happy to self isolate away from her kids for weeks on end, but at the first chance meets up with (yet another) man.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I just can't believe the kids live with the dad now. When they moved into this latest cottage she made a big deal about it being really close to kids school. She's a very unhappy person living out a lie on social media.

WiKi

She’s done it deliberately to rattle tattle! She obviously judges her own self worth not only by whether she has a man hanging off her but by how fast her thread moves

fred1998

She says in her post that she could call her parents and they’d lend her money if she needed it. Don’t think she realises how lucky she is to be in that position.

I hate comparative suffering but she truly does not realise how easy she has it!

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Those smiles don't reach their eyes.
And yikes, girl - it's one thing actually going in for a joint bank account at this stage in a relationship but then to make *that* detail public after the whole scammer experience? Eeeeeek. Has she never heard of the word 'boundaries'?