Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I bought my own nice ring and glad I don't have to rely on a boyfriend with a psychopath's hairdo to get one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Absolutely this.

Anyone can get this diagnosis - have a look at the online tests to get an idea of how easy it is. Only narcs who think they’re more special than everyone else actually pay the money (it costs a fortune as there’s so much demand rn) to get this nonsense ‘diagnosis’.

NB I am very much not an ADHD denier, and have a heavily medicated sibling with severe ADHD which actually genuinely ruins their life.

But when middle class, bored women looking for an excuse for their poor life choices say they have it, my head explodes with rage.
Same. Love how one her videos is like “I have drawers of random stuff”… like, who doesn’t?!? Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Calabria

VIP Member
Femtech startup.

Fucking Femtech startup.

Give me strength.

hey Alice, how was your Femmarketing startup? #SLAY

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Six figures my arse while living in her parents’ annexe! She forgets a lot of us have followed her for many years!

miagia

the things she resents about him are the things you’d know about someone if you hadn’t rushed into pregnancy and marriage like they did.
Totally agree. It would definitely take more than 2 days to stop the self-pity if I was made redundant, especially if I'd really loved the job. That doesn't make me useless or pathetic - it's just a different way of dealing with something. My husband knew this about me before we married so it's hardly something that would cause drama, unless the inaction went on for a while/we were in dire need of money. Dadam definitely needs to start looking after his kid but - other than that - she is coming off like an absolute cow. She clearly has no respect for him and must have been thanking her lucky stars when a rich man with low self esteem crossed her path (presumably her dream combo). The way she hams up her story is beyond anything....she lived in her parents annex and had money from Will. The post conveniently doesn't mention any of these HUGE benefits which would allow you to run your business without any fear of actually making a secure income. Maybe Dadam is stressed because he knows all the finances rest, in reality, with him, not her. Given she's off on another start-up folly, who knows what income she'll actually be able to generate.

Maria1

Chatty Member
She has a daughter with a medical issue and now a baby who needs invasive surgery. When life deals you blows like this it usually makes you rethink life and how nothing can be worse than illness.
I understand the fear of a lowered income but she has 4 months of savings (6 if she stops buying fugly designer bags and £95 a head meals) and wealthy in laws so she has it better than 90% of people.
Basically Adam isn't holding up his end of this contract that exisits in her head and dares to be redundant for two whole days.
She is tone deaf.

Ellabella

VIP Member
That year she went to NY on her own at least 5 times? Yes, that's not how single parents live you idiot.

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I was looking into Alice’s £600 course and then I found this threat.. second guessing it now. I only know Alice from her recent tiktok social media strategy page. Now I’m thinking I should read all these tTtle pages to make sure I won’t be wasting my money?
Don’t even consider it! This is about the fifth load of coaching crap she’s tried shilling!

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Hilarious that none of this shit makes it to IG where she knows she would get torn apart by people digging out the bullshit!

petitspois

VIP Member
I don’t think you can judge much on photos of him, he’s always looks kidnapped/a manchild/care in the community

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
I use the term solo parent instead of single parent because I don’t like the term single parent. This shit she has posted pisses me off. It’s not the same as being a solo/single parent at all. You still have someone else taking care of the bills with you, to fall upon if you are struggling and to talk to. Single/solo parents don’t have that.

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
She’s been into Elfie’s school to talk about working in influencer marketing. I don’t even understand how that’s a job. And how it clearly pays a lot!
I just thought how crass to wear a top saying ‘Sporty and Rich’ to address an audience of young children. Bet there was a lot of eye rolling in the staff room about that!

• Haha
  • Wow

miagia

Dead at Alice banging on that the police could feasibly come after you for breaking ASA rules. What an idiot. It's unlawful to break the rules but its not a criminal offence lol. Has she actually been telling her clients FOR 18/2O/25 YEARS (hehe) that they risk being arrested? 😅

• Haha
I do hope Elfie and her peers were not at all ‘influenced’ by her mother’s presentation today and have aspirations for a real career. Grifting is not a real job.

Ellabella

VIP Member
That's a very good point @coolcapitalist. She doesn't have any friends. Her current best friends (they are always "best friends" until they aren't) are Adam's sister and a colleague of his, plus her next door neighbour.

And as @SharkAttack says, it wasn't Alice who paid for the £740k house.