Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think the storage unit story means a great deal about how much money she currently receives.
Of course it could be a lie but you have to read between the lines. Taken together with her sudden desire to work (only cons though) and less extravagance (well by her standards) it seems things have changed. I would put money on her getting a lot less than $10k a month. That was frankly unsustainable.

As I said there are a lot of variables. I want to see the financials STAT.

Reactions: 16
I reckon Bianca could live independently of Ioan. Alice can’t or won’t. It’s Alice’s poverty-fishing that bothers me. Beggy cow.
Frivolous Gofundme’s really boil my piss.

Reactions: 43
Of course it could be a lie but you have to read between the lines. Taken together with her sudden desire to work (only cons though) and less extravagance (well by her standards) it seems things have changed. I would put money on her getting a lot less than $10k a month. That was frankly unsustainable.

As I said there are a lot of variables. I want to see the financials STAT.
I'm just waiting on the financial trial. No way she is getting lifetime support. MOO, but her lawyer may have made that clear to her, hence the sudden attempt to work but on her terms. All this other stuff are just white noise at this stage.
She thinks 55 is too young to be forced to start over? Some 80 year olds working as greeters at Walmart have some war stories they would probably be willing to share.
She really messed herself over by dragging this divorce out and smearing his reputation. He had a a lot more money when he first filed for divorce and she had a lot more bargaining power. But it is what it is.

Reactions: 36
At a particular point in time she was for a period. Not necessarily the whole time though. We don't have the information to say one way or the other I think.
Timeline.

Alice: The bogan is stealing all my children’s money.
Finds out Bianca is loaded……
Alice: How embarrassing to be a trust fund bogan.
Finds out Bianca is financially supporting Ioan……
Alice: How embarrassing being supported by a bogan.
Gets down to her last $26……
Alice: I deserve half the bogan’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So this is AFE at 35. She seems relatively normal and is not butting in or gurning. When she got the engagement ring in 2006 (finally) the crazy started coming out and it just got worse and worse...

and now she has to mention being 'gagged' lol when she wasn't being asked anything about the divorce or IG lol

Blech. Wearing those raggedy leggings again.

Reactions: 8
Nothing is too big for her mouth.

View attachment 3018519
MAlice could park her storage unit in there for free FFS

Why in the name of good feck would Bianca stay at home 👀
She has no responsibilities, can travel where she wants, enjoying life whilst she can and pays her way!

I do believe the black dress was attention seeking Moo shoot me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this is nose #2 - she should have stopped there. 1997. Bet OP paid for the nose too.

View attachment 3018854
She's so damn dumb for not bagging that whale...
---
I reckon Bianca could live independently of Ioan. Alice can’t or won’t. It’s Alice’s poverty-fishing that bothers me. Beggy cow.
Frivolous Gofundme’s really boil my piss.
Another big difference is that B has friends and a loving family. So she won't be depending on Ioan for all of her emotional needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she trying to see if she resembles Bianca in some way? What a bleeping creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my she didn’t like the Trevi fountain joke 🤣View attachment 3019224
Ffs, you beat me by a minute 😭🤣
---
I saw that when it aired on Channel 4 and was very disappointed with the pro Heard slant it took. Sucks that people new to the case will form an opinion based on that and not watch the trial themselves. Too many Radfems in the media won’t allow a male to be a victim. Particularly a wealthy, white one.

Anyway, Alice is still a bleep.
I totally missed that it was on Channel 4, how I have no idea!!
I watched a lot of the trial coverage, and although he was no saint insofar as drink/drugs etc. Personally I think she did attack him, did he push her off/away? quite possibly, but I don't think he did what she said, especially if terms of violating her with a glass bottle.
I know this is totally the wrong thread, sorry mods! but I didn't want you to think I hadn't replied 🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240626-184340~2.png

Rome if you want to!
Rome around the world.

🤪

I am digging this slightly euro trash vibe they both have going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.