Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've long thought that many of the comments on Al's Insta are bought for.
It's possible. "Tone" bought followers and there was a Bulgarian sock a while back who was definitely paid for.
---
But when B does it, it is muster the troops, defend defend.
Until B turns up at a red carpet drunk and starts doing a cringe side show while IG is being interviewed and gives drunken slobbery kisses to the crowd, I will defend her. 💅
---
They do have the same smile. Maybe they got a two for one deal at the cosmetic dentist.
IG got his teeth done when he was with Alice. There's a video on YT about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I could really go a cigarette and have done ever since the talk about it on this thread but it's not to blow smoke up anyone's arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The legal stuff is not over by a long shot. There's still some sort of delay on finalizing the custody settlement that the lawyers told the judge about at the custody case management conference. Finances still need to be litigated since they haven't come to a settlement and the trial setting conference is in mid-August. The financial trial and legal filings will be public, unlike the custody portion (which the judge sealed).

Reactions: 65
Because all the legal stuff is pretty much over, this thread is now, pwoar Bianca, go Bianca etc. Ioan and B are using this thread to drum up traffic to their socials. Ditto Alice. I have never bern a member of a fan club but this is what this thread feels like. I am interested in what the final legal stuff is, but all the other ego stroking stuff is 🤢
That's okay - your viewpoint is just as valid as anyone else's, we're all just flapping our gums here. I don't follow social media other than what's shared here or the occasional DM article. I just don't care. The one thing about it that does bother me is the relationship between addiction to social media and mental health as it affects kids who use it. But that's another story.

Reactions: 26
How are Ioan and Bianca using this thread to drum up traffic to their socials?
Genuinely interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.