Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca has done a huge amount for people with chronic illnesses. I think she’s really inspiring for her posts which show the reality of living with MS.

I don’t agree with everything she does, but I really like her positive mindset, and her raw and honest posts about her condition.

Reactions: 39
I think I and B are in their prime loved upness and all this will of course grow and change if they have a family or if one or the other has more serious work commitments, the one thing I do see from them is that they are a partnership and as such I don't really see B as not working or clinging on but there to support her partner (like he does with her with her MS and history of PTSD and abuse and trauma). I also think the age difference here makes things a bit different - ie I married my husband when we were both the same age (ish) and have been together for 20 years, so we've grown together - but I also at some stage after kids had to find my own identity again which was lost for a few years raising babies. Yo and B are not at that stage, they are not growing 'up' together but they both come into the relationship with a more solid foundation.

Also agree, I would not criticise that abuser for not working, as such - but if you are going to make such a mess of everything, weaponise the kids, abuse and defame your ex- spouse, bite the proverbial hand that feeds you - then you need to put your big girl pants on and deal with the consequences... which are basically, you need to get a bleeping job (and a life).

ETA ex-spouse not spouse, f**k

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we tend to give Bianca and Ioan the benefit of the doubt because they don’t appear to be cunts. If that means an occasional double standard I’m comfortable with that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't understand why people think that Ioan is supporting Bianca, doesn't it say in the court documents that she was supporting him financially at one point.

Ok she was his plus one in Italy and on the red carpets recently but that's not to say she doesn't have projects and charity work going on.

I don't know where her money comes from, family money or divorce settlement who knows, frankly it's non of my business, and I'm not jealous.

It looks to me that they are both generous and share their money. Unlike you know who that thinks that the world owes her everything.
I don't understand at all why anyone would think she shouldn't go with him. They are in love and want to be together. They are enjoying beautiful scenery and meeting people. After what Alice has put them through I wouldn't leave her at home unless she couldn't travel for some reason. I think it's awesome they can be together so much. As long as he makes enough to live and pay his obligations that's enough. Some people don't want big lives. All Alice cares about is money. Just my little opinion. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we tend to give Bianca and Ioan the benefit of the doubt because they don’t appear to be cunts. If that means an occasional double standard I’m comfortable with that 🤣
I'm comfortable with your analysis (and comment).
---
I don't understand at all why anyone would think she shouldn't go with him. They are in love and want to be together. They are enjoying beautiful scenery and meeting people. After what Alice has put them through I wouldn't leave her at home unless she couldn't travel for some reason. I think it's awesome they can be together so much. As long as he makes enough to live and pay his obligations that's enough. Some people don't want big lives. All Alice cares about is money. Just my little opinion. 🙂
Money, likes, followers, sock accounts and salad cream... in that order.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think that since the abuse reveal by Bianca and her effectively saying ‘this ends here’ that her and Ioan have been a bit bolder in being seen in public together. Some of us have speculated that this is also in line with custody being settled in Alice’s favour, taking away a huge bargaining chip on her side and a reason for Ioan to tread carefully so as not to ‘inflame’ Alice.

Hopefully doing these kind of trips and events is healing for both of them. Ioan is a public figure and it seems Bianca wants to be one too, or at least is content to be in an adjacent capacity.
As it is so important for Ioan and potentially both of their careers to be comfortable in the public eye it must be quite a relief to realise Alice’s smear campaign hasn’t damaged him / them catastrophically and that they are being welcomed into celebrity and acting circles.

The events they have chosen to attend are highly relevant to either Ioan’s career or their charitable interests. I think that we will see more from Bianca in her own right and we will see Ioan standing beside her and supporting her endeavours in due course too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All I said when starting this discussion was I do sometimes wonder if she works and isn’t it interesting how we critique the abuser for not working when B doesn’t work (that we know of, she does keep herself to herself mostly).

I thinkthere is a difference - we criticize the abuser for not contributing to her own lifestyle and children at all whereas according to Ioan's financial statements Bianca contributes at least half to their monthly expenses - rent, utilities, food, car etc etc. I presume that Bianca also has large medical bills to pay on top of living expenses. They also for example chose affordable housing whereas the abuser expects Ioan to pay for Beverley Hills, legal fees, Panda Express, $44 pancakes and demanded almost $18,000 per month in support.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Our friend Ms Burkhart has been featured on this series Depp v Heard.
Anyway, watching this series, made me see all over again, mAlice trying to stitch together a story that she was the one that was abused. Everything from mAlice over acting in the "utter, utter defamation" to the fraudulent GFM!
Right back to catching up!
---
RECAP:
•Bianca and Ioan made many appearances at the film festival in Italy and Ioan won an award.
•Many posts on social media from attendees, promoters and B and even a couple from Ioan
•Press, red carpets and swag bags
Fair conversation was had about B’s jacket dress and her time in the noPantheon
•Alice, Alice, Alice
•Cool cucumber that Alice is, she properly malfunctioned. We were treated to lame insta stories, a yougogirl meme, a predictable but very cute photo of lil E enjoying life
•There were very real laughs on the last thread, tattlers wit was on some of its best form….
•Because Alice had posted no fewer than 4 red carpet posts in some weird competition in her head with Bianca providing much fodder, proving once again that Alice is not back, everything is not on the up and she is still completely obsessed with I and B
•Some had poorly cropped out Ioan, all were from some event Ioan was invited to and Alice was his +1
•Alice shamelessly liked a meme/post about how she’s tired of not waking up in Italy and even commented how SHE doesn’t get holidays enough and the girls also don’t get them (as an afterthought/but to make a point)
•Tone tried to threaten some crap when the RO runs out (hi Alice)
•Alice may have grifted several months of rental fees on her storage unit full of god knows what
•Alice keeps being tragic, tattlers keep being comics. Shakespeare himself would be proud.
•Alice failed to gain any traction in the daily mail, proving just how low she’s fallen. Can’t even make that sidebar of shame.
•Please add on anything I’ve forgotten and tattle on friends
Thanks for this...BIB I see what you did there 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Re Whether Alice should get a job or not get a job:
1. What Ioan pays (as spousal) is a set percentage of his earnings under the prenup she signed 80 times.

So she gets whatever that is

2. What he pays for child support is also I believe a set percentage of his earnings calculated by a formula for child support.

If both (1) and (2) above giver her enough income such that she doesn't need to work then she has a choice.

If it isn't, she has no choice - she has to work.

It's that simple really - what she wants is $300,000 per year and never having to work. Not happening.

She will have to lower her outgoings whatever happens. If she can't lower them enough, she will have to work as well unless she finds some other person to support her financially.

So she has a choice of sorts - trailer park and sit on your arse or smaller cheaper apartment and a job.

Quite why she hasn't realised this yet I don't know.

ETA: actually with the overpayments she's gonna have to get a job either way even if she lives in a tent

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
1. What Ioan pays (as spousal) is a set percentage of his earnings under the prenup she signed 80 times.

2. What he pays for child support is also I believe a set percentage of his earnings calculated by a formula for child support.

If both (1) and (2) above giver her enough income such that she doesn't need to work then she has a choice.

It's that simple really - what she wants is $300,000 per year and never having to work. Not happening.

She will have to lower her outgoings whatever happens. If she can't lower them enough, she will have to work as well unless she finds some other person to support her financially.

So she has a choice of sorts - trailer park and sit on your arse or smaller cheaper apartment and a job.

ETA: actually with the overpayments she's gonna have to get a job either way even if she lives in a tent
Because she's a moron of walrus-size proportions...? Moo.

ETA JINX @BingoFlamingo (walrus)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I don’t think this will ever get into her head tbh

Reactions: 15
Congratulations on the title thread 🩷🩷
I hope that mAlice watches the Depp v Heard series 👀...imagine if Ioan went after mAlice for defamation! In all likelihood it's never gonna happen, but I reckon he does have a case, she has defamed him, left, right and centre on SM, a lot of which has already been proven to be false!
I saw that when it aired on Channel 4 and was very disappointed with the pro Heard slant it took. Sucks that people new to the case will form an opinion based on that and not watch the trial themselves. Too many Radfems in the media won’t allow a male to be a victim. Particularly a wealthy, white one.

Anyway, Alice is still a bleep.

Reactions: 15
You think Alice put Ioan before everything? I've never thought that. Alice and her needs have always come first. I don't think the outfit was worse than Alice's attire at a kid's premiere. There was an event, and not a church service going on, and she stayed at the back, by the looks of it. Was it short with decolletage? Yes. Could it have been more covered up? Yes. But there was no one there to offend as the place had been made available to the event itself. And you could argue that renting a church for an entertainment event is also less than respectful (though I don't think it is). Especially considering the Pantheon was originally a pagan temple.
I personally have an issue with all those stiletto shoes in the Pantheon. But that’s definitely not Bianca’s fault.

Reactions: 5
I think this is nose #2 - she should have stopped there. 1997. Bet OP paid for the nose too.

1719431533817.png

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240626_213341_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_213408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_213429_Instagram.jpg

Yes, and I don't even think it's 'unfeminist' to enjoy the high life. If that's feminism, I don't want or need it. It should be about being able to choose how you want to live and not have a cookie cutter lifestyle that someone else thinks you should have. I don't think we can accuse B of being lazy - she does a lot despite her disability. AFE is the complete opposite - she feigns disability to justify doing sweet FA. That said, her 'disabilities' aren't that useful anymore so she has STFU about it.
---

It's hard to know how 'responsible' AFE is being right now. I expect she paid for another year up front for the townhouse as the landlord knows she doesn't have a steady job so she'd be out otherwise. If IG turned off the money, then things will be tight but it depends how much she has stolen and how much she has left. She is still probably getting $3k a month off him 'for the kids' though they won't see much of it.

That said, if the story about the storage unit is true then it's possible things are tight and it's not just lies as usual. There hasn't been much ebaying lately either. Maybe, just maybe, AFE regrets the $6.5k a month rent with no income?? 🤭
I dont think the storage unit story means a great deal about how much money she currently receives. She launched her GFM at a point where she had received from Ioan a ton of money, but without anyone knowing for sure (we had always assumed it because she never asked for any and because it made no sense how else they are surviving). As I said she is just using every opportunity to collect money. in a way the stipulation with child support worked against her because it became public knowledge what she *currently* she gets, so it was harder to sell sob stories.
You think Alice put Ioan before everything? I've never thought that. Alice and her needs have always come first. I don't think the outfit was worse than Alice's attire at a kid's premiere. There was an event, and not a church service going on, and she stayed at the back, by the looks of it. Was it short with decolletage? Yes. Could it have been more covered up? Yes. But there was no one there to offend as the place had been made available to the event itself. And you could argue that renting a church for an entertainment event is also less than respectful (though I don't think it is). Especially considering the Pantheon was originally a pagan temple.
I think the key difference is that Alice banked on Ioan because her life standard depended on it (hence why she never was able to do it without underhanded comments), while Bianca does it because she loves him. If Ioan's career fails she has enough support around her to live a good life.

I am not saying that this a good thing btw. I do think being very lovey dovey in whatever can backfire badly once the relationship sours (one reason why Alice is the way she is).

Reactions: 12
Nobody would. But at the moment she is a cling on like Alice. Not for his money but the celebrity adjacent thing. She doesn’t try to outshine him though. Not yet anyway. He is a plodder, pleasant enough but a bit dull personality wise, she gives him a bit of fizz. Alice thought she was the star and Ioan was the cling on.
---

Could be B or A there. Bet Ioan is loving all this.
I personally think Bianca’s MS is a lot worse than it appears to be in her public posts. She did reveal that, on the day of the BB4 premier, she had spent the day with out of control arm spasms. She may appear to “cling on” to Ioan, but I think she often needs him for physical support. She is possibly with him “all the time” because she needs to be.

IIRC, my hubby & I had endowment policies in place, which fully paid off our mortgage in the event of death or critical illness. If Bianca has a background in finance, maybe she made some astute investments &/or had insurance in place too. I doubt we’ll ever know!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.