Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Bianca has decided to live life to the full while she can - especially not knowing what her diagnosis means in terms of future mobility. She pays her own living expenses - slightly more than 50% if I remember correctly from the court documents.

In 20 years I bet she won't be saying "Oh I wish I had worked an accounting job rather than going to the Italian film festival as a VIP."
None of us know what is around the corner but this is especially poignant for Bianca with her MS. I for one don't begrudge her a second of her being Ioan plus one. Moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
None of us know what is around the corner but this is especially poignant for Bianca with her MS. I for one don't begrudge her a second of her being Ioan plus one. Moo.
Nobody is begrudging her. Except Alice. Commenting on it is not the same as begrudging her good fortune, health condition notwithstanding.
---
He would prefer to go with your husband @M33L4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I quite liked Blackball as a film. It was very "of its time" and as such a bit "laddish" in the way the 90s/early 2000s were, but I found it amusing (directed by comedian Mel Smith) and it had a cracking soundtrack - and starred Bernard Cribbins who was a national treasure.

Saying all that, despite seeing it at the cinema at the time, the only thing I remembered Malice for (when I started to hear about her abusive nonsense a few years ago) was being what I considered pretty at the time (as a plain Jane acne ridden teen perhaps I didn't have terribly high standards - no offence intended to anyone who struggles with their skin because I still do now at times).

TL; DR - Blackball was decent but no thanks to Malice, whose only personality traits in the film were "posh totty".

Reactions: 19
Blackball made $48,000 at the box office. She gave up that glittering career for her kids. Wawawah…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It looks to me that they are both generous and share their money. Unlike you know who that thinks that the world owes her everything.
Plus they live less extravagantly too. A lot of IG and BW 'swanning around' as the FMs put it is work related or seeing family.

Reactions: 27
I think people who ask what does Bianca do with most of her days are forgetting her MS. I have a chronic illness and there are days when I can scrub up and be up and about but it inevitably takes its toll. No two weeks are the same, but some weeks, I'm able to be up and about for three or four days with days of rest in between. And other weeks, I'm literally laid up for the whole week even if I haven't done anything vaguely strenuous.

Bianca has said as much many times e.g. how exhausting it is even to fly in first/business class. And how they both now generally have very early nights to accommodate her tiredness. I think there's a post from her on the previous thread in which she refers to her tiredness on this current trip but also her desire to enjoy the opportunity as much as possible. We also know she often has treatments which will be draining.

And as others have said, even if she was 100% physically well, we know that at one point she was supporting Ioan financially and isn't financially dependent on him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Nobody would. But at the moment she is a cling on like Alice. Not for his money but the celebrity adjacent thing. She doesn’t try to outshine him though. Not yet anyway. He is a plodder, pleasant enough but a bit dull personality wise, she gives him a bit of fizz. Alice thought she was the star and Ioan was the cling on.
---

Could be B or A there. Bet Ioan is loving all this.
Meh. We don't know if she's clinging on or enjoying the moment.
We know that Alice was/is a clinger and invaded his space all the time because she would act out to turn the spotlight on her at his events. She showed her contempt for his boundaries and spread her disdain and vitriol far and wide before the divorce, during the divorce and is still doing so, after the divorce. Four years on and she is still refusing to let go.
We have not seen any of that behavior from Bianca. Like I said, she's young, she has a boyfriend who wants to show her off, why not enjoy the moment. YOLO.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So this is AFE at 35. She seems relatively normal and is not butting in or gurning. When she got the engagement ring in 2006 (finally) the crazy started coming out and it just got worse and worse...

and now she has to mention being 'gagged' lol when she wasn't being asked anything about the divorce or IG lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think people who ask what does Bianca do with most of her days are forgetting her MS. I have a chronic illness and there are days when I can scrub up and be up and about but it inevitably takes its toll. No two weeks are the same, but some weeks, I'm able to be up and about for three or four days with days of rest in between. And other weeks, I'm literally laid up for the whole week even if I haven't done anything vaguely strenuous.

Bianca has said as much many times e.g. how exhausting it is even to fly in first/business class. And how they both now generally have very early nights to accommodate her tiredness. I think there's a post from her on the previous thread in which she refers to her tiredness on this current trip but also her desire to enjoy the opportunity as much as possible. We also know she often has treatments which will be draining.

And as others have said, even if she was 100% physically well, we know that at one point she was supporting Ioan financially and isn't financially dependent on him.
I am not forgetting her MS. I have a VIP with MS and as a supporter and fundraiser for MS myself I applaud B with her positive approach to her challenges and I support her awareness campaigns wholeheartedly as I understand her health issues with MS as I witness it every day at home.

All I said when starting this discussion was I do sometimes wonder if she works and isn’t it interesting how we critique the abuser for not working when B doesn’t work (that we know of, she does keep herself to herself mostly).

I’m aware B supported Ioan when he was short of cash so clearly she has funds. That was a lovely thing to do and it shows love and support for him, in the same way he clearly supports her with her disability and all that entails.

as I’ve said many times, I would love to have the means to do what she does. And if I had the chance to travel with him, I would 😍

I don’t begrudge her one thing. and when my lottery numbers come up I’ll burn my work laptop as fast as you like 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am not forgetting her MS. I have a VIP with MS and as a supporter and fundraiser for MS myself I applaud B with her positive approach to her challenges and I support her awareness campaigns wholeheartedly as I understand her health issues with MS as I witness it every day at home.

All I said when starting this discussion was I do sometimes wonder if she works and isn’t it interesting how we critique the abuser for not working when B doesn’t work (that we know of, she does keep herself to herself mostly).

I’m aware B supported Ioan when he was short of cash so clearly she has funds. That was a lovely thing to do and it shows love and support for him, in the same way he clearly supports her with her disability and all that entails.

as I’ve said many times, I would love to have the means to do what she does. And if I had the chance to travel with him, I would 😍

I don’t begrudge her one thing. and when my lottery numbers come up I’ll burn my work laptop as fast as you like 🤣
I realise we’re going round in circles but I personally didn't think anyone was criticizing Alice for not working. I think she’s criticized for expecting the victim of her abuse to pay for her (beyond what he pays for the kids), trying to publicly shame him for not doing so and for effectively stealing from people (the Go Fund Me). When I see people typing ‘get a job’ I assume it’s in response to her shouting that she has no money yet doing nothing to earn any.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I personally didn't think anyone was criticizing Alice for not working.
I was. Even if there was no abuse and DVRO, I would still expect her to contribute to her own expenses and that of the kids. The fact that she grifts off her victim makes it worse though.

Reactions: 32

Sorry for sounding like I was criticising you. I didn't mean to. I guess it's just that I do admire her positive spirit in the face of everything she's gone through. I don't handle my bad days well and wish I had her ability to make the most of her life with a smile. And I'm certainly not jealous when I say that even on my good days, I don't have her figure or style.....nope, I'm not jealous at all....😳😀

And I will say, that I'm not a social media fan and I would struggle if I had a friend like Bianca with all her 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade', type of posts. That sort of stuff drives me nuts. I prefer my friends to have a healthy dose of cynicism😂

See you in the South of France when our numbers come in....:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.