Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle loves Alice. She sends people here all the time. The more people come to Tattle, the more it charges in ad fees. Alice should ask for commission, or at the very least a mug.
Maybe Alice is secretly in charge of Tattle, and all of this talk about I and B is deflection 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice is just a sad duck that the minute Ioan and Bianca go to Italy she has to spew hate about them on her Instagram. That is who she is and what she does.
She selected something from a gossip forum and blames them to satisfy her own psychotic needs.

Reactions: 35
Her divorce was happening before her threads started up on here. How was Tattle the cause?! The threads started because she began behaving erratically about him leaving her. Talk about deflection!

Reactions: 47
And for those visiting, a little history might help.

The majority of us had never heard of Tattle until AE advertised it. Many of us had just read her intensely dramatic DM article and arrived at her Twitter to see who she was only to be directed here.... by her. The very thing she's currently doing on her Instagram.

None of us brunch with her ex or his fiancée. There's no secret Whatsapp chat group to feed info. to post. Isn't that historically her thing? That's my understanding.

She's essentially a Tattle.Life Influencer at the rate she promotes it.

That's certainly my opinion.
How many YoBucks does she get per post do you know? 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The catastrophizing today is unreal! God, the drama!! Just READ the wiki! That's it. That's all I got in me. Alice incites all this nonsense because she literally has no life. Here's how I picture her talking (I made it sound more like her than she did). Hopefully this gives us a break for awhile. She can practice these lines for her next interview (thats a little joke, there).
Screenshot_20240621_214739_Photo Editor Pro - Polish.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20240622-071342.png

All internet forums since the day dot have been anonymous, Malice. All the threads on this site have posters using pseudonyms. It's usually because it's more fun to have a silly alt name, it's not some great conspiracy about you, you absolute halfwit 😂

Screenshot_20240622-071411.png

Ioan groupies? I've said it before and I'll say it again - if I looked out of my window right now to see him walking down my road I wouldn't be bothered enough to get off my sofa to go and say hello. I probably wouldn't even recognise him. Many of us ended up here because they saw your ridiculous, childish histrionics elsewhere online and came to see what was going on. So you only have yourself to blame because of your ranting and raving and inability to act like a grown up. It would be so simple for you to shut up, behave properly and leave us nothing to be appalled at, yet three years later nothing has changed.

• Heart
Screenshot_20240622-082900_Chrome.jpg

Al keeps deleting all the comments calling her out, I'm sure this will be gone soon. Nothing causes a narc distress like not being validated when being an asshole. I wouldn't be surprised honestly if she snaps and turns openly violent.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The amount of people in Malice's comments claiming that welp's post is "slander" sums up perfectly how brain dead they are. "Ooh I've heard this term in legal dramas, I don't really know its definition but it must be relevant here". Try again, dingbats 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The amount of people in Malice's comments claiming that welp's post is "slander" sums up perfectly how brain dead they are. "Ooh I've heard this term in legal dramas, I don't really know its definition but it must be relevant here". Try again, dingbats 😂🤣
Cosplaying lawyers, law enforcement and judges all in one. They’ll be telling us their friend knows Ioan very well and he told them just wants back to Alice, next…
Don’t they know, we all have to prove ourselves to the gods of tattle by showing them our credentials before being welcomed in to the fold.
It’s kinda funny how they applaud her for deleting dissenting comments against her yet complain when her FM’s come here and end up chickening out from posting because they can’t handle the truth.
I’ve seen much criticism of both Ioan and Alice on here. It’s a discussion forum, not essential reading unless you’re Marcia. She interprets it down for Stupid Sian.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tell me you're a narc without telling me. "Abhorrent to regular people" neither AFE or her FMs are regular people.

Screenshot_20240622-001057_Samsung Internet.jpg

How "regular" is it that a woman gets a DVRO??? And is still having a go at the ex 3.5 years later??

Reactions: 32
Cosplaying lawyers, law enforcement and judges all in one. They’ll be telling us their friend knows Ioan very well and he told them just wants back to Alice, next…
Don’t they know, we all have to prove ourselves to the gods of tattle by showing them our credentials before being welcomed in to the fold.
It’s kinda funny how they applaud her for deleting dissenting comments against her yet complain when her FM’s come here and end up chickening out from posting because they can’t handle the truth.
I’ve seen much criticism of both Ioan and Alice on here. It’s a discussion forum, not essential reading unless you’re Marcia. She interprets it down for Stupid Sian.
Interprets dumbs down 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how the person with the DVRO is playing the victim of online bullying and harassment. She doesn’t have to look here. The mad Texan looks here because she loves stirring the pot and seeing her name mentioned, as I’m sure that’s the most thrilling thing that ever happens to someone that’s sat down all day, doing duck all. People are allowed opinions, Al. What people aren’t allowed to do is harass their exes, alienate their children from their father, spread lies, threaten, defame on television and in newspapers and write to their employers in a bid to get them fired. Oh, and encourage others to join in with the abuse.
Big difference.

• Heart
I've never knowingly watched one of Ioan's films, and I didn't even know Alice existed until she kept appearing in my news timeline because of her divorce. She created the circus, built the audience and puts on the performances.

There are so many different, better ways to get the attention she quite clearly craves, but her decision has been to spend nearly four years turning the breakdown of her relationship into a live action soap opera. If she wants the commentary to stop, that's all she has to do - stop. This thread would die in the water if she wasn't giving it oxygen. Two months off social media and everyone here would move on.

I've had - and will continue to have - nothing but sympathy for those girls. It makes me wince every time I see the 'be a mother' transcript. What a terrible mess she's made of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It would be nice to see some honest press coverage that shows the depth of evidence of Alice’s abuse. Maybe we’ll see it after the custody and financial matters have both been put to bed and Alice is in court for multiple breaches of the DVRO 📰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Make no mistake. Alice likes her threads on here. She feels relevant. If she hated them so much she would not keep mentioning them, although the Tattle owners must be grateful as she is pushing up the views from people coming over to take a look. This is, and will always be, the only time she gets top billing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.