Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brother Tone uses It a lot too. Or maybe that is when she was borrowing his account to abuse.

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t she on some websites under her mothers name or cogs until she was discovered bitching about being dumped

Reactions: 37
Oh by the way @welp, your English is really good. Not quite as good as Alice's command of Cuntlish, but easily better than her English.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t she on some websites under her mothers name or cogs until she was discovered bitching about being dumped
Yes. She used her dead mother’s name on a few websites with easily identifiable info about herself.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I didn't need a physic to confirm Alice's abuse. I just needed to read Alice's own abusive emails.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And for those visiting, a little history might help.

The majority of us had never heard of Tattle until AE advertised it. Many of us had just read her intensely dramatic DM article and arrived at her Twitter to see who she was only to be directed here.... by her. The very thing she's currently doing on her Instagram.

None of us brunch with her ex or his fiancée. There's no secret Whatsapp chat group to feed info. to post. Isn't that historically her thing? That's my understanding.

She's essentially a Tattle.Life Influencer at the rate she promotes it.

That's certainly my opinion.
I am 100% comfortable with your opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Alice: bitching and moaning about Tattle for over 24 hours now.

Also Alice:
1000007659.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes, she was on multiple sites under multiple names if memory serves, including her own deceased mother's name, which is something I can't imagine doing as someone who lost her own mother young. And her sock accounts on Twitter weren't in her real name - the accounts she used to abuse IG and BW. BW posted something stating a detective emailed her to inform her at least one of those accounts was directly tied to AE. That tracks.

The absolute hypocrisy to play the victim of anonymous 'trolls' when she herself is such a prolific one.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She has been claiming this since the day she discovered this site: I really dont care that you made your kids think that their dad is behind this website. They'd believe anything.
View attachment 3008737
I get it logic and evidence is too much for the Queen of lies and contradictions
View attachment 3008738
says as her anonymous fans rip into her victims day in day out on twitter
View attachment 3008739
A accurate description of Alice's IG:
View attachment 3008740
Even if Ioan would disagree with us (and he may to an extend on his daughter) *even more* interest would be attracted if he would post about it. Smart bunch this one

Also *another* threat of violence by her fans
View attachment 3008756
Are these people stupid? Of course they are. Who else would support an abusive bleep like Malice?

Reactions: 13
She has been claiming this since the day she discovered this site: I really dont care that you made your kids think that their dad is behind this website. They'd believe anything.
View attachment 3008737
I get it logic and evidence is too much for the Queen of lies and contradictions
View attachment 3008738
says as her anonymous fans rip into her victims day in day out on twitter
View attachment 3008739
A accurate description of Alice's IG:
View attachment 3008740
Even if Ioan would disagree with us (and he may to an extend on his daughter) *even more* interest would be attracted if he would post about it. Smart bunch this one

Also *another* threat of violence by her fans
View attachment 3008756
Hang on, she's now saying that Tattle played a part in the divorce 💀🤣.
Everything she is accusing us of, describes herself down to a T, its actually laughable!
And she calls us unhinged, mate she makes me feel normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is absolutely not normal to become hostile/violent towards your father and reject him over such a long period just because he left a marriage (let alone a abusive one). There are millions examples (even with abusive parents) disproving this. Plus he didnt stopped showing up: as its proven by Alices own emails she made it stop. And eh, "supportive" and Alice...no comment. I think indeed kids should be given more credit that they are not becoming like this completely on their own, the evidence of Alice's influence is quite overwhelming. It's not even an assumption. I also think the whole idea that children can just reject parents while being minors is pretty problematic: what if you want neither? Why should a parent keep paying? It's a can of worms.
View attachment 3008797
Awww they are jealous
View attachment 3008808
And she uses ´it’ again when speaking about an actual person. What a great example for her daughters. Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only outcome that would be embarrassing would be if Ioan and the kids actually have a good relationship again and we are basing this tit on outdated info. but I really doubt this, of course its the usual empty talk of the past 3 years ("they will soon see" etc etc)
View attachment 3008831
enmeshment to the fullest
View attachment 3008832
the whole restraining order attempt including the legal action against the chaperone was the definition of blackmail - unless they actually didnt want to see him for 5 years what was the point of this?
View attachment 3008833
my "inflated ego" is delighted that the most mental fanbase thinks that I'm a fruitcake
View attachment 3008834
that is inaccurate actually. we all said brainwashed often dont end up turning against that parent or only later, especially when they are raised to be the same personality
View attachment 3008835
yes, you indeed dont realize it
View attachment 3008836
abuse is fine if its not anonymous, ahem
View attachment 3008866
Ooooh she didn't like that last comment, truth hurts eh Al? Let's not forget that picture she posted of the girls upset outside the court. I will never understand why she posted that 😔

Reactions: 18
And for those visiting, a little history might help.

The majority of us had never heard of Tattle until AE advertised it. Many of us had just read her intensely dramatic DM article and arrived at her Twitter to see who she was only to be directed here.... by her. The very thing she's currently doing on her Instagram.

None of us brunch with her ex or his fiancée. There's no secret Whatsapp chat group to feed info. to post. Isn't that historically her thing? That's my understanding.

She's essentially a Tattle.Life Influencer at the rate she promotes it.

That's certainly my opinion.
Tattle loves Alice. She sends people here all the time. The more people come to Tattle, the more it charges in ad fees. Alice should ask for commission, or at the very least a mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tattle loves Alice. She sends people here all the time. The more people come to Tattle, the more it charges in ad fees. Alice should ask for commission, or at the very least a mug.
"Tattle caused my divorce and all I got was this stupid mug."

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.