Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF there is any truth to Ioan being so angry, it's probably because he couldn't hide from reality anymore and was finally seeing Alice and her abuse with clear eyes and realising just how fake the last 20 years of his life spent with her was.
Can relate to this! It makes you really bleeping angry. It also made me feel really stupid, until I realised it wasn’t my fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, assuming she gets feck all support due to overpayment and abuse - I think we can assume she will try and use that to blacken his name (as per usual).

What can/should Ioan do to pre-empt or mitigate against this?

Reactions: 17
Groupies are people that try or have sex with celebs. bit difficult when you have zero contact to the celeb and dont intent to. I do know a group of fans that thinks they are besties and family with a celeb they have never met , and who believe they will meet her, though

they cant even insult properly :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, noticed that Bianca's sister has a boyfriend with child and she is allowed to post him even! Madness, didnt Alice's groupies said its UTTERLY traumatic to ever meet the dads new partner?!?!?! How weird how well it works for so many.... (although I do admit that the Evans kids got it in the worst age, his sole mistake really to not divorce her earlier)

also meanwhile in Italy
1000033071.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Groupies are people that try or have sex with celebs. bit difficult when you have zero contact to the celeb and dont intent to. I do know a group of fans that thinks they are besties and family with a celeb they have never met , and who believe they will meet her, though

they cant even insult properly :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, noticed that Bianca's sister has a boyfriend with child and she is allowed to post him even! Madness, didnt Alice's groupies said its UTTERLY traumatic to ever meet the dads new partner?!?!?! How weird how well it works for so many.... (although I do admit that the Evans kids got it in the worst age, his sole mistake really to not divorce her earlier)

also meanwhile in Italy
View attachment 3009612
Do you think they pay him to attend this or just pay flights and accomodation? It's a very expensive resort. Embassy Suites it ain't.

Reactions: 18
It is absolutely not normal to become hostile/violent towards your father and reject him over such a long period just because he left a marriage (let alone a abusive one). There are millions examples (even with abusive parents) disproving this. Plus he didnt stopped showing up: as its proven by Alices own emails she made it stop. And eh, "supportive" and Alice...no comment. I think indeed kids should be given more credit that they are not becoming like this completely on their own, the evidence of Alice's influence is quite overwhelming. It's not even an assumption. I also think the whole idea that children can just reject parents while being minors is pretty problematic: what if you want neither? Why should a parent keep paying? It's a can of worms.
View attachment 3008797
Awww they are jealous
View attachment 3008808
Don’t you have an IQ of 175? What, they’re in the 200s? Remarkable. I can’t wait to see the academic papers written on this remarkable group of geniuses.
-Note that Alice is back to caling people ‘it’ again. So predictable 🙄

Reactions: 24
Do you think they pay him to attend this or just pay flights and accomodation? It's a very expensive resort. Embassy Suites it ain't.
likely just the expenses. You are there for networking so it has benefits to attend (especially if you promote a movie, which he isnt though). But of course it depends.

Reactions: 18
So, assuming she gets feck all support due to overpayment and abuse - I think we can assume she will try and use that to blacken his name (as per usual).

Extend the RO. She still breaks it but if it wasn't in place, she would be openly slagging him and Bee on every social media platform on daily basis.

Those kids will quickly age out of any support and will need to fend for themselves, just like Al will.

She'll still keep whinging but years after the split, who cares. Certainly not the public, they'll be buying cinema tickets.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tbh I don't think he needs to do much/anything but keep being himself. MadBetty mentioned that Ioan is liked and respected by her industry friend and Alice is not. Some of you may recall me mentioning many threads back, that I am also a long time friend of an industry type. A well established casting director in Europe/USA, who does both very successful shows and film casting, and knows and likes Ioan. Hadn't heard of Alice or any of her, er, body of work when we spoke a few years ago on the topic. Anyway I met him recently again for a catchup and the topic came up again. He said "oh yeah, the ex wife, she turned out to be a total psycho, didn't she". So congratulations Alice, you've gone from a complete non entity in the eyes of the industry you were so desperate to break into, to a laughing stock and someone no one is going to touch with a barge pole. But hey, at least they've heard of you now. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Make no mistake. Alice likes her threads on here. She feels relevant. If she hated them so much she would not keep mentioning them, although the Tattle owners must be grateful as she is pushing up the views from people coming over to take a look. This is, and will always be, the only time she gets top billing.
I get that feeling too, she absolutely THRIVES off them. What a waste of space she is. I'm close to getting completely bored of her but I like you turds a lot.

I also have a friend who was at Rada with them (M & I) and only spoke highly of both, and also knew Alice and acted surprised that I didn't know that she's ALWAYS been known as a basket case, from the very beginning... tried to get more tea...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why are y'all hating on Embassy Suites. It looks like the average hotel I book 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why are y'all hating on Embassy Suites. It looks like the average hotel I book 😭
I've stayed in a few. That's why...
Perfectly adequate if you are on a budget. Breakfast is....hmmm. I think they use paper plates...

ETA and because Alice will see it as being so beneath her status as a massive Hollywood movie star.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s great I & B get to have a lovely break in Sardinia after all the tit the psycho ex-wife has put them through.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.