Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely not normal to become hostile/violent towards your father and reject him over such a long period just because he left a marriage (let alone a abusive one). There are millions examples (even with abusive parents) disproving this. Plus he didnt stopped showing up: as its proven by Alices own emails she made it stop. And eh, "supportive" and Alice...no comment. I think indeed kids should be given more credit that they are not becoming like this completely on their own, the evidence of Alice's influence is quite overwhelming. It's not even an assumption. I also think the whole idea that children can just reject parents while being minors is pretty problematic: what if you want neither? Why should a parent keep paying? It's a can of worms.
Screenshot_20240621_224610_Instagram.jpg

Awww they are jealous
Screenshot_20240621_224639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish Alice would change her Instagram handle to, Foolsrus
Aliceevansgruff seems like false advertising.

Alice’s kids are growing up. She's missing that to fight online. Massive mother fail.

Reactions: 22
Mis-gendering and making fun of Welp’s use of English as a fourth language isn’t the reach Alice thinks it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She has been claiming this since the day she discovered this site: I really dont care that you made your kids think that their dad is behind this website. They'd believe anything.
View attachment 3008737
I get it logic and evidence is too much for the Queen of lies and contradictions
View attachment 3008738
says as her anonymous fans rip into her victims day in day out on twitter
View attachment 3008739
A accurate description of Alice's IG:
View attachment 3008740
Even if Ioan would disagree with us (and he may to an extend on his daughter) *even more* interest would be attracted if he would post about it. Smart bunch this one

Also *another* threat of violence by her fans
View attachment 3008756
Alice the only way Ioan is going to acknowledge you is in a court of law. Neither Ioan or Bianca are affiliated with tattle but I'm pretty sure that you already know that.

Reactions: 29
Has Bee posted a bikini photo yet? I hear there's a heatwave in BH.

1000007498.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only outcome that would be embarrassing would be if Ioan and the kids actually have a good relationship again and we are basing this tit on outdated info. but I really doubt this, of course its the usual empty talk of the past 3 years ("they will soon see" etc etc)
Screenshot_20240621_225845_Instagram.jpg

enmeshment to the fullest
Screenshot_20240621_225911_Instagram.jpg

the whole restraining order attempt including the legal action against the chaperone was the definition of blackmail - unless they actually didnt want to see him for 5 years what was the point of this?
Screenshot_20240621_230024_Instagram.jpg

my "inflated ego" is delighted that the most mental fanbase thinks that I'm a fruitcake
Screenshot_20240621_230038_Instagram.jpg

that is inaccurate actually. we all said brainwashed often dont end up turning against that parent or only later, especially when they are raised to be the same personality
Screenshot_20240621_230049_Instagram.jpg

yes, you indeed dont realize it
Screenshot_20240621_230107_Instagram.jpg

abuse is fine if its not anonymous, ahem
Screenshot_20240621_231235_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It is absolutely not normal to become hostile/violent towards your father and reject him over such a long period just because he left a marriage (let alone a abusive one). There are millions examples (even with abusive parents) disproving this. Plus he didnt stopped showing up: as its proven by Alices own emails she made it stop. And eh, "supportive" and Alice...no comment. I think indeed kids should be given more credit that they are not becoming like this completely on their own, the evidence of Alice's influence is quite overwhelming. It's not even an assumption. I also think the whole idea that children can just reject parents while being minors is pretty problematic: what if you want neither? Why should a parent keep paying? It's a can of worms.
View attachment 3008797
Awww they are jealous
View attachment 3008808
Al really has a hard on for Welp. Obsessed. Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has been claiming this since the day she discovered this site: I really dont care that you made your kids think that their dad is behind this website. They'd believe anything.
View attachment 3008737
I get it logic and evidence is too much for the Queen of lies and contradictions
View attachment 3008738
View attachment 3008739
View attachment 3008740
Even if Ioan would disagree with us (and he may to an extend on his daughter) *even more* interest would be attracted if he would post about it. Smart bunch this one

View attachment 3008756
If we had genuinely played a part in Ioan divorcing this abusive bleep I personally would be celebrating having done something so honourable and good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
the whole restraining order attempt including the legal action against the chaperone was the definition of blackmail.
I was thinking about this earlier!

do we know what happened with the action against Iris?

Reactions: 14
The only outcome that would be embarrassing would be if Ioan and the kids actually have a good relationship again and we are basing this tit on outdated info. but I really doubt this, of course its the usual empty talk of the past 3 years ("they will soon see" etc etc)
View attachment 3008831
enmeshment to the fullest
View attachment 3008832
the whole restraining order attempt including the legal action against the chaperone was the definition of blackmail - unless they actually didnt want to see him for 5 years what was the point of this?
View attachment 3008833
my "inflated ego" is delighted that the most mental fanbase thinks that I'm a fruitcake
View attachment 3008834
that is inaccurate actually. we all said brainwashed often dont end up turning against that parent or only later, especially when they are raised to be the same personality
View attachment 3008835
yes, you indeed dont realize it
View attachment 3008836
abuse is fine if its not anonymous, ahem
View attachment 3008866
So she's spent the last 24 hours mocking @welp's command of what is her 4th language and then fucks up her own spelling and grammar! 😂

Alice obviously does not realize how bad it makes her look calling anyone "it."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When you join most websites they ask you to create a user name. Save for those who use their real name for work or social connectivity on places like Facebook, most create anonymous account names.

I personally don't use my real name on almost any website to protect my privacy. I was told ages ago by several LE folks it's safer that way.

It's what everyone does on places like Reddit, Tattle, Mumsnet, Instagram, Twitter, etc. It's insane that she tries to make it a shocking event that people have anonymous names here. It's a gossip website, not the DMV online portal.

The histrionics continue.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Alice:
- says she doesn't care what other people think
- says she doesn't even look at tattle
- says she's moved on

Also Alice:
- makes several posts and comments about tattle
- likes derogatory comments about Ioan
- contradicts herself over and over again in a matter of minutes

btw the thing that gets me the most is just like.. She attacks people for spending time on a gossip website while she herself literally spends a lot of her own time online. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 42
And there she goes with the ‘it’ again. Also, no one expected the girls to turn on her at this young age. That’s coming though. In time.

Reactions: 40
Alice:
- says she doesn't care what other people think
- says she doesn't even look at tattle
- says she's moved on

Also Alice:
- makes several posts and comments about tattle
- likes derogatory comments about Ioan
- contradicts herself over and over again in a matter of minutes

btw the thing that gets me the most is just like.. She attacks people for spending time on a gossip website while she herself literally spends a lot of her own time online. Make it make sense.
Yes but Alice spends her time online arguing whereas we spend our time online gossiping. It is not the same in Alice’s feeble mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And there she goes with the ‘it’ again. Also, no one expected the girls to turn on her at this young age. That’s coming though. In time.
I'm looking forward to the mental gymnastics her FM's are going to have to go through to change the narrative when "the kids know who loves them so obviously Alice is a great mum" to the kids have flown the coop and gone no contact with their abusive bleep of a mother. Will we turds be able to take credit for that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 3008737
View attachment 3008738
View attachment 3008739
View attachment 3008740

View attachment 3008756
Yep, they want the abused ex to tell us to stop being mean about the monster who has, and still is, abusing him, his fiancée, their families, and very importantly her children. Make it make sense, because those with more than a quarter of a brain cell can see how ridiculous this is. The Abuser does attract stupid doesn’t she. Her reaction to this suggestion tells us she will never stop her campaign of abuse and harassment.

Reactions: 32
Way to extend your DVRO. Imagine she’d taken any of the advice or experience of anyone other than her sickofans. She would be in a better position in every way possible. I’ll start. Don’t do cameos in the dunny, Alice. Touch grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Way to extend your DVRO. Imagine she’d taken any of the advice or experience of anyone other than her sickofans. She would be in a better position in every way possible. I’ll start. Don’t do cameos in the dunny, Alice. Touch grass.
It's actually sobering how far she has fallen, from living the cliched American Dream just a few years ago to where she's at now. And all through her own hand. I think that's part of the fascination with Alice - watching someone duck up their own life so spectacularly in real time. It really is gobsmacking.

Reactions: 31
And for those visiting, a little history might help.

The majority of us had never heard of Tattle until AE advertised it. Many of us had just read her intensely dramatic DM article and arrived at her Twitter to see who she was only to be directed here.... by her. The very thing she's currently doing on her Instagram.

None of us brunch with her ex or his fiancée. There's no secret Whatsapp chat group to feed info. to post. Isn't that historically her thing? That's my understanding.

She's essentially a Tattle.Life Influencer at the rate she promotes it.

That's certainly my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.