Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm staying over here in my little corner of the world with popcorn when the Welsh contingent gets here.

*putting money on @kingseven lining up that plus one for a meet and greet with Alun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I wonder if Alice will be taking the girls to the movies this weekend. You know she is dying to see it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never seen anything he's been in except first series of Liar and Horrible Bosses (which I must have watched before I knew who he was)
Then watched that French series once all the divorce kicked off - but didn't finish it because it was so terrible (not his performance - just the whole story).
Oh and obviously everyone has seen Titanic - again didn't know he was in it.
So not a fan before but I'm rooting for his career now because of the horror his life must have been and he and Bianca deserve happiness after surviving such horrible abuse.
Will definitely go and see BB4
My kids are still obsessed with his performance in Titanic. We went out earlier this week and had to go back home to get something and one of them shouted ‘TURNABOUT!’ In a very convincing Welsh accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Your Daddy never slapped the people who called me bald. He NEVER supported me in anything”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Actual video of me running outside today in LA. Next up Christmas lights.

Totally current footage.

ETA: Summer you say? WHO ARE YOU?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
At pub trivia tonight and one of the teams is called "Duotones". I literally did a quick look around to make sure Alice and Tone aren't here, then I remember that I live in a city that Alice probably wouldn't be caught dead in. Thank God for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
At pub trivia tonight and one of the teams is called "Duotones". I literally did a quick look around to make sure Alice and Tone aren't here, then I remember that I live in a city that Alice probably wouldn't be caught dead in. Thank God for that.
Good to know you didn't have to drop to the floor and commando crawl your way out of there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it is just the sun (they are right, though) obviously but this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging
THERE’S something to be said for casting a film with actors whose private lives are more interesting than the car chases or gun battles they play out on screen.

That is what I thought when watching the scenes between Will Smith and Ioan Gruffudd.

The former, whose Oscar slap caused an avalanche in his life so ferocious that his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, revealed they had been separated for seven years.

And the latter with scorned ex-wife, Alice Evans, pegging out his dirty laundry on Twitter.

So it would need to be a seriously enthralling movie to distract me from remembering their real stories.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I disagree. From experience this is not a fully settled case at all. Time will tell. ☺

Great point by @Mad Betty above. Hope everyone involved has their tax returns in order. 💅
I hope the financials are not settled, I want Alice to squirm as her ‘friends’ take the stand and prove how she has lied about where the money went. I also want the forensic accountant to tell how much Alice stole from Ioan.

Reactions: 44
it is just the sun (they are right, though) obviously but this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging
To be fair, most won’t know the story of Alice and Ioan. Will and Jada, yes, but only a relatively few know the story of Alice Evan’s and her Domestic Violence Restraining Order

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.