Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall AE saying she paid Gloria out of her own account, no? Where did that money come from? I hope Gloria has a good lawyer. She's going to be in the hot seat.

And if AE paid her out of said account, did Gloria report any money paid to her to the IRS? Pay appropriate taxes on it? Because if she didn't, that's tax evasion and it's a felony. See good lawyer above.

AE will be deposed. I believe that's the next step once she's submitted financials which I can't imagine will be accurate based on past submissions. And I suspect as @Hiraeth just said (and thank you for the detailed analysis), Gloria and others will be subpoenaed. I recall the accountant friend visiting, the one from the UK. I wonder if people have helped her hide money? If so, that will come out.

Things are going to get interesting. Good forensic accountants and financial attorneys are known to find where the bodies are buried. I know this from experience.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
After doing the Symphony, I hope he gets other voice work. Voiceovers, animation voices, and audiobooks - so much a better voice than the supercilious Stephen Fry who ruins so much for me.
I’ve just been studying a bit of non conformism in Wales from the 18c to the 19c. Don’t want to get rusty over the summer then struggle when uni goes back in the Autumn. I was listening to an extract from a very old BBC radio programme as part of this and one Welsh voice sounded very familiar. Ioan does have a lovely speaking voice, try and find him reading the Rev. Eli Jenkins prayer from Under Milk Wood. I heard it somewhere years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Forgot to mention that I saw Bad Boys last night

He had about 20 minutes screentime (movie was 1h 50 minutes long, totally only a extra role /s), and at least one of his scenes didnt made the cut (the one we saw someone film on Social Media where he gave a press conference). A lot of scenes are with Will Smith. And he has one of the key roles. I think he plays that kind of role of the smooth bastard pretty well and I'm sure it wont be his last in a big production.

After this and San Andreas it seems like Hollywood loves to give him hilarious death scenes.

also he has a scene where he violently and repeatedly hits his on-screen girlfriend. Given his image of a smooth dude both on and off-screen he played this credibly

• Heart
Reactions: 68
If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much.
Wut? So it's not enough for Alice to write "I need $10k a month minimum FOR THE BAYBEEZ!" I think that's what she was hoping for. 🀭

So they will have a temporary arrangement still until AFE shows her financials and then they settle / go to a hearing. It seems AFE lied to Bogoff when she said the money issues had been settled.
---
She could have, but if she did, the financial trial would be shown as vacated and the whole case would be over. Further, the stipulation would have been filed in court (custody matters redacted). The court docket still shows no resolution on financial matters.
You know, you're not bad for an imaginary attorney @Hiraeth !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgot to mention that I saw Bad Boys last night

He had about 20 minutes screentime (movie was 1h 50 minutes long, totally only a extra role /s), and at least one of his scenes didnt made the cut (the one we saw someone film on Social Media where he gave a press conference). A lot of scenes are with Will Smith. And he has one of the key roles. I think he plays that kind of role of the smooth bastard pretty well and I'm sure it wont be his last in a big production.

After this and San Andreas it seems like Hollywood loves to give him hilarious death scenes.

also he has a scene where he violently and repeatedly hits his on-screen girlfriend. Given his image of a smooth dude both on and off-screen he played this credibly
High praise indeed from you, welp.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She could have, but if she did, the financial trial would be shown as vacated and the whole case would be over. Further, the stipulation would have been filed in court (custody matters redacted). The court docket still shows no resolution on financial matters.
yes but there is nothing scheduled now and the case management conference for financial matters mysteriously dissappeared recently.

I think its very likely both matters are largely settled and just formalities are left. they both thought custody was the harder part

Reactions: 12
The FMs will wank themselves into a frenzy over that as Mimsy would say. 🀭
at that point I was laughing thinking exactly about this. I think my friends thought I'm crazy lmao
High praise indeed from you, welp.
have to say though that it was dubbed so idk about the accent, others will have to judge that for now (maybe I'll watch it in English next week if I get someone to come with me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
at that point I was laughing thinking exactly about this. I think my friends thought I'm crazy lmao

have to say though that it was dubbed so idk about the accent, others will have to judge that for now (maybe I'll watch it in English next week if I get someone to come with me lol)
Oh the accent! That'll be a biggie haha.

Reactions: 12
yes but there is nothing scheduled now and the case management conference for financial matters mysteriously dissappeared recently.

I think its very likely both matters are largely settled and just formalities are left. they both thought custody was the harder part
I disagree. From experience this is not a fully settled case at all. Time will tell. ☺

Great point by @Mad Betty above. Hope everyone involved has their tax returns in order. πŸ’…

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Tilly Coffee Chain, Custodian of the Child Savings (bleep Chapter)
Your bleep quota is off the scale. I hope those Yobucks get you a great vacation.
---
If there was final settlement on financials and/or custody there would be some paperwork, sealed or not to keep Big Al in check? She’s too volatile otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I saw this and thought of Alice.

View attachment 2978340
Lol. this reminds me of my travels in my youth. I was having so much fun in Hawaii hanging out with some of the hotties from the Army base that I missed my onward flight to LA by 2 days πŸ˜‚. Like Alice, I did some jetsetting, modelling and living the high life. Unlike Alice, I funded my own lifestyle,travel etc entirely without relying on a man to fund me and sorted out my own problems. πŸ’…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw this and thought of Alice.

View attachment 2978340
This is hilarious! I'm going to print it out for the office fridge. It's Alice all over!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
If there was final settlement on financials and/or custody there would be some paperwork, sealed or not to keep Big Al in check? She’s too volatile otherwise.
You're absolutely right, there will be something filed to memorize any settlement. It may not be publicly available for download, but it will show on the docket. This is true for all parties, but as you said, Alice needs to be kept in check (and to have something to point out to the judge when she inevitably goes off the rails).

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Okay, note to self, do not review photos without ample amounts of caffeine. Sorry about that, guys! πŸ˜…

Anyway, what I do know about (even without the benefit of Starbucks), is law. πŸ˜‚ So here are the next steps.

Custody has now been resolved by a stipulated settlement. It seems terribly anticlimactic but we wouldn't have gotten any further info had there been a custody trial. Settling is saving Ioan a lot of stress and money (trials are extremely expensive). Plus, with custody sorted, Ioan only has to pay one attorney now. The Elkins Kalt law firm's representation has now ended since they were retained for custody matters only. (Katherine Heersema and [now judge] Anne Kiley, thank you for your service!).

Now, the issues of the financials, and the question of how much child and spousal support is to be paid, are going to be front and center. Not having to pay for a custody trial has been a blessing in disguise because Ioan can now direct all his resources to the support fight. Joseph Langlois, Ioan's attorney as to financial matters, will now be seeking Alice's financials. Her real ones, not the BS "estimated financials" with the $3,000+ dollars in monthly utility costs. πŸ˜‚

Alice will have to turn them over by a certain date. The deadline will be soon if it hasn't already passed, because a financial trial date has to be set, and even if they settle on financial issues, no lawyer in the world will advocate for a settlement without knowing the full financial picture.

If Alice doesn't provide the financials, or provides incomplete or false financials, or fails to settle with Ioan, there will be a financial trial. Everyone with possible knowledge of the finances will be subpoenaed if Alice won't provide them. That means Gloria, as well as Alice's accountant friend, and maybe even Boshoff since the DM likely pays Alice for stories. There was non-public information in the latest DM article that likely came from Alice (for a fee, of course). So Alice's friends should be well terrified if she won't produce financials, since they may have to testify.

Either way, what Alice submits, or doesn't, will be worked over in every detail by Langlois because this issue dictates how much child and spousal support Ioan will pay going forward. If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much. She may even get nothing, considering the prenup and the massive overpayments that Ioan has made over the past 3 years. It all has to balance out, and that puts Alice at a massive disadvantage. A trial is the worst-case scenario for Alice.

Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.

At any rate, I will post any new court filings as soon as I get the attorney portal notification that there's new documents!
Thankyou @Hiraeth .

I have had to let 2 threads go coz I been so busy lately. Had 2 European holidays and thoroughly enjoyed 4 weeks away in seperate countries . I'm knackered πŸ™ˆ

@Hiraeth and @welp are great for go to threads to get updates quickly 😁

So Alice is still a bonafide cuntess .

Settlements or not she won't go away but neither will B. Bring it on girl😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay, note to self, do not review photos without ample amounts of caffeine. Sorry about that, guys! πŸ˜…

Anyway, what I do know about (even without the benefit of Starbucks), is law. πŸ˜‚ So here are the next steps.

Custody has now been resolved by a stipulated settlement. It seems terribly anticlimactic but we wouldn't have gotten any further info had there been a custody trial. Settling is saving Ioan a lot of stress and money (trials are extremely expensive). Plus, with custody sorted, Ioan only has to pay one attorney now. The Elkins Kalt law firm's representation has now ended since they were retained for custody matters only. (Katherine Heersema and [now judge] Anne Kiley, thank you for your service!).

Now, the issues of the financials, and the question of how much child and spousal support is to be paid, are going to be front and center. Not having to pay for a custody trial has been a blessing in disguise because Ioan can now direct all his resources to the support fight. Joseph Langlois, Ioan's attorney as to financial matters, will now be seeking Alice's financials. Her real ones, not the BS "estimated financials" with the $3,000+ dollars in monthly utility costs. πŸ˜‚

Alice will have to turn them over by a certain date. The deadline will be soon if it hasn't already passed, because a financial trial date has to be set, and even if they settle on financial issues, no lawyer in the world will advocate for a settlement without knowing the full financial picture.

If Alice doesn't provide the financials, or provides incomplete or false financials, or fails to settle with Ioan, there will be a financial trial. Everyone with possible knowledge of the finances will be subpoenaed if Alice won't provide them. That means Gloria, as well as Alice's accountant friend, and maybe even Boshoff since the DM likely pays Alice for stories. There was non-public information in the latest DM article that likely came from Alice (for a fee, of course). So Alice's friends should be well terrified if she won't produce financials, since they may have to testify.

Either way, what Alice submits, or doesn't, will be worked over in every detail by Langlois because this issue dictates how much child and spousal support Ioan will pay going forward. If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much. She may even get nothing, considering the prenup and the massive overpayments that Ioan has made over the past 3 years. It all has to balance out, and that puts Alice at a massive disadvantage. A trial is the worst-case scenario for Alice.

Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.

At any rate, I will post any new court filings as soon as I get the attorney portal notification that there's new documents!
Thank you so much @Hiraeth πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Hope you and hubby are doing ok πŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.