Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is just the sun (they are right, though) obviously but this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging
An audience goes to watch a film they're not going to be thinking of the cast's lives outside of the movie imo.

Reactions: 27
this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging
I'm sure Will had to think long and hard about whether to cast IG - after all the FMs said they would boycott anything with him in it. 🤭

The evidence doesn't support people not giving him jobs as a result of the split. He still got the Reunion despite being the lead and it being the height of her campaign against him. If she was banned from the set of F4 then that could have impacted his career as people talk. His career took a dive after those movies.
---
UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION!!
Yes, Kenneth Williams had talent!

Reactions: 21
Alice was always a liability. The crew on Harrow knew about her unhinged phonecalls and threatening to divorce him. Launching a public campaign against the production company to send him home like some kind of eBay parcel.

Ranting at black people on SM - very possible for him to be cancelled because of this. Saying she'd taken an overdose because someone blocked her on Twitter - the frantic calls to him on another continent. The attention seeking about her made up Harvey W story.

Total liability.

Best thing he ever did was to dump her before she wrecked his career totally. It would have happened sooner or later.

Reactions: 64
Alice was always a liability. The crew on Harrow knew about her unhinged phonecalls and threatening to divorce him. Launching a public campaign against the production company to send him home like some kind of eBay parcel.

Ranting at black people on SM - very possible for him to be cancelled because of this. Saying she'd taken an overdose because someone blocked her on Twitter - the frantic calls to him on another continent. The attention seeking about her made up Harvey W story.

Total liability.

Best thing he ever did was to dump her before she wrecked his career totally. It would have happened sooner or later.
Her embarrassing, coked-up antics at the San Andreas premiere.

That was a work event for Ioan, and she treated it like a party where she was the star.

Reactions: 48
Her embarrassing, coked-up antics at the San Andreas premiere.

That was a work event for Ioan, and she treated it like a party where she was the star.
There's so many to chose from - slurring her words during some awards ceremony, shouting out of the car to photographers that Simon Cowell was with a "tra nny"

• Wow
Reactions: 41
btw Bianca deleted on tuesday 75 IG posts and last night another 20. All of them are old posts. Wonder what she is up to lol

Total liability.

yeah thats true as well. if she has stopped now his future is bright because not only the association is gone but also the constant appearances in tabloids.
I'm sure Will had to think long and hard about whether to cast IG - after all the FMs said they would boycott anything with him in it. 🤭

The evidence doesn't support people not giving him jobs as a result of the split. He still got the Reunion despite being the lead and it being the height of her campaign against him. If she was banned from the set of F4 then that could have impacted his career as people talk. His career took a dive after those movies.
---

Yes, Kenneth Williams had talent!
tbh Alice was not going defcon insane yet when he was casted for The Reunion. And Bad Boys was before the Ella incident and Will Smith himself was already a big issue with his personal issues/slap I'm sure the "battering intervention program" headlines caused some headache given the one scene he has there, he was lucky that Ella was not trying to claim anything like this in her actual declaration (rather the opposite LOL), and so everyone took it as the scam it was. That they kept it in shows at least that Alice and Ella's attack on his reputation didnt quite work.

I think it all impacts it a bit, but the more it's disproven, the more it's in the past, and the more work he gets that brings him back to everyones attention as a actor rather than a tabloid topic - the better. If he gets cast in something less controversial he is truly back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
btw Bianca deleted on tuesday 75 IG posts and last night another 20. All of them are old posts. Wonder what she is up to lol
The netflix interview is finally happening 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Alice was not going defcon insane yet when he was casted for The Reunion
True but there must be get out clauses if they feel the star is a liability due to their personal life before the filming starts. If some real scandal broke about IG then that could be a serious issue for the production. Anyway they didn't drop him as a batshit ex ranting on twitter doesn't really make much difference. Criminal charges is a different story. Maybe @Nixlondon knows?

Reactions: 8
Baby Reindeer 2 - Hide or Fly
Alice would love that attention. It would enable her to do a big victim post on IG and do an 'exclusive' with Bogoff again. It would be UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION.

That said, I hope they talk but without centring that loon.

Reactions: 14
Part of me wishes IG would actually do an interview about his Domestic abuse from Alice before and after the split.

on one hand to highlight that males are also victims of this.

also I think if Bianca speaks up it *could* become very much about the two women and the ‘homewrecker’ taking a swipe at the poor me ex wife who’s been left with the Baybeez

Reactions: 28

yeah thats true as well. if she has stopped now his future is bright because not only the association is gone but also the constant appearances in tabloids.

tbh Alice was not going defcon insane yet when he was casted for The Reunion. And Bad Boys was before the Ella incident and Will Smith himself was already a big issue with his personal issues/slap I'm sure the "battering intervention program" headlines caused some headache given the one scene he has there, he was lucky that Ella was not trying to claim anything like this in her actual declaration (rather the opposite LOL), and so everyone took it as the scam it was. That they kept it in shows at least that Alice and Ella's attack on his reputation didnt quite work.

I think it all impacts it a bit, but the more it's disproven, the more it's in the past, and the more work he gets that brings him back to everyones attention as a actor rather than a tabloid topic - the better. If he gets cast in something less controversial he is truly back.
I actually think he is in a really strong position to get more work now - he has had exposure thanks to Alice’s shenanigans and now firmly has the sympathy vote - most people feel really sorry for him and don’t blame him for leaving given how unhinged she has exposed herself as being.

Reactions: 37
I'm thinking ahead. This would be the perfect Xmas stocking filler for Tone. Maybe a gift from his nieces? Available on Ebay

1717754160364.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.