Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he is in a really strong position to get more work now - he has had exposure thanks to Alice’s shenanigans and now firmly has the sympathy vote - most people feel really sorry for him and don’t blame him for leaving given how unhinged she has exposed herself as being.
yeah, I saw on a large movie subreddit several people saying something along the lines of "I hope this poor dude got paid well, look up the divorce from his psychotic ex" - but Alice and her minions will claim they are all tattlers LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I actually think he is in a really strong position to get more work now - he has had exposure thanks to Alice’s shenanigans and now firmly has the sympathy vote - most people feel really sorry for him and don’t blame him for leaving given how unhinged she has exposed herself as being.
I’ve always presumed there are plenty of senior people in casting who will have gone through or witnessed acrimonious divorces or have difficult exes and may sympathise.

A bit of notoriety and tabloid interest isn’t always a bad thing; it keeps your name out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m firmly convinced that along with all the other Alice Antics her close association with tabloids and verbal diarrhoea on SM and in her magazine articles are another reason why Ioan fell out favour within the industry. Most established talent don’t like the idea that their personal life and behaviour will be leaked to journalists or hinted about on line. They like it even less if the person doing it is known to be a vindictive liar. I’d say almost all established actors, producers and industry people hate the Daily Mail and similar tabloids.

Bogoff gets her stories from disaffected hanger ons not from the talent or target if her stories. Who wouldn’t be seen dead with her.

When it comes to the likes of Tosser King and Piers Morgan they are a necessary evil. Although I think Piers is a bit of a persona non grata these days as an alt right mouth piece. For me the UK ITV daytime cliques in their many fractions are morally bankrupt assholes. Quite how they survive scandal after scandal without any deep rooted change dumbfounds me.

Reactions: 23
I’ve always presumed there are plenty of senior people in casting who will have gone through or witnessed acrimonious divorces or have difficult exes and may sympathise.
This is what I believe too.

Alice was clearly blackmailing Ioan to do what she wanted, under the threat of making everything public, and people could see this. Marriages end in Hollywood all the time. Alice was very lucky her marriage lasted so long.

Ioan also had/has a very good reputation in Hollywood. And yet, even he has barely come out of this in one piece. Imagine if he had been someone with a less stellar reputation? Alice's smear campaign could have finished him off.

The best thing he did was filing the DVRO application, which contained evidence of all her abuse. I know he's a private person, and he must have been reluctant to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just had a look elsewhere on the internet and found this, about the cancellation of Forever.

Alice broke the news about the cancellation on Twitter, even before it came from ABC. She just couldn't/cannot help herself, can she?

1717759588380.png

And to add to the list of things Alice did to hurt Ioan's career, pre-separation - how could we forget about the carpark altercation, and the TMZ article that came out of it?

Ioan must have been deeply embarrassed at that video. Whereas according to social media comments Alice made after the event, she seemed to find the whole thing funny, and really revelled in it.

Reactions: 48
It seems our Alice has a bit of an obsession with hurting people’s careers starting with her own!

And including Ioan’s, Bianca’s and anyone she tries to doxx.

Reactions: 37
Just had a look elsewhere on the internet and found this, about the cancellation of Forever.

Alice broke the news about the cancellation on Twitter, even before it came from ABC. She just couldn't/cannot help herself, can she?

View attachment 2979873

And to add to the list of things Alice did to hurt Ioan's career, pre-separation - how could we forget about the carpark altercation, and the TMZ article that came out of it?

Ioan must have been deeply embarrassed at that video. Whereas according to social media comments Alice made after the event, she seemed to find the whole thing funny, and really revelled in it.
The funny thing about it is that a few hours later, after ABC had finally announced it, Ioan wrote a pretty nice post and he started it with basically excusing Alice for announcing it because he was too shaken by the shock of the cancellation (clearly BS, Alice could have posted from his twitter), idk if he believed his own hype here that he can snipe a network or if he simply tried to protect his wife for messing up. But it was deeply unprofessional and certainly didnt went unnoticed (especially since Alice's follow up tweets sounded pretty bitter). She also immediately emailed Deb&Lin.

Reactions: 32
The funny thing about it is that a few hours later, after ABC had finally announced it, Ioan wrote a pretty nice post and he started it with basically excusing Alice for announcing it because he was too shaken by the shock of the cancellation (clearly BS, Alice could have posted from his twitter), idk if he believed his own hype here that he can snipe a network or if he simply tried to protect his wife for messing up. But it was deeply unprofessional and certainly didnt went unnoticed (especially since Alice's follow up tweets sounded pretty bitter). She also immediately emailed Deb&Lin.
Bet she considered doing this part of how she "helped" Ioan's career though.

The fact she thought Deb & Lin could help Ioan and her career never fails to make me laugh. Deluded twit. Their big suggestion, cameos. She still can’t even manage that. Perpetual loser.

Didn’t Lin also post on the fan page that Alice told them ABC were crying on the phone when they broke the news?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t Lin also post on the fan page that Alice told them ABC were crying on the phone when they broke the news?
Class A narc. Always placing emotions on others that never existed. My "friend" claimed that I was upset and crying to someone while I stared at her baffled and dry eyed.

Reactions: 29
Like the professional trustee/accountant who Co owned the house was crying about selling it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Ioan's lawyers managed to get Janina to get Alice to sign an NDA? She is awfully quiet and even Tone is not gleefully spouting all over the place :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2979873

IIRC she actually admonished Ioan about this for not finding it funny. It was in one of her drunken emails or tweets.
No Alice, there wasn’t anything remotely funny about you making a spectacle of yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Ioan's lawyers managed to get Janina to get Alice to sign an NDA? She is awfully quiet and even Tone is not gleefully spouting all over the place :unsure:
I think they have. There's no way she wouldn't have pulled some stunt for the BB4 premiere otherwise.

I think that maybe the stipulation isn't the end game and she used the daily mail to make it seem like a done deal when the reality is quite different.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with previous posters that ironically, Alice has made people more aware of him, and I think there’s plenty of producers in Hollywood who see him as a great actor who just needs a break.

Personally, I think Ioan would be great in a villain role….dark, brooding….he could play a real psychopathic bad guy!

• Heart
IIRC she actually admonished Ioan about this for not finding it funny. It was in one of her drunken emails or tweets.
No Alice, there wasn’t anything remotely funny about you making a spectacle of yourself.
She got Ella to lie about it in a comment too. Now deleted of course. The grooming of her mini me goes waaaay back.

• Sad
Like the professional trustee/accountant who Co owned the house was crying about selling it?
:cry: EVERYBODY WAS CRYING! 😭

Wayne (trustee of the house) was crying:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.31.45.png

Gloria was crying:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.25.46.png

Alice was crying:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.31.57.png

The 8-year-old was crying (this, I very much believe, and Alice would have made it worse and made her feel scared):

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.25.28.png

Both kids were crying (again, this I believe, and again, Alice would have made it worse):

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.23.57.png

But when Ioan cries?:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.23.07.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.42.40.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.