Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.
Thank you pretend imaginary lawyer for the details, really great summary. This above jumped out to me. I genuinely hadn't thought of it this way before. I don’t know why this didn’t strike me before but Christ on a Bike she’s shot herself in the foot here, surely!
---
I’ve seen a few good reviews of his part in this. He can play a bad guy when he needs to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Reactions: 42
Guys - Imagine BIANCA was invited onto RHOBH! She has everything Alice doesn’t - the looks, a celebrity hubby, ambition, career prospects and an actual illness to bring awareness to.

Ok, ok she’s far too classy for that show and I know Ioan wouldn’t go near it with a barge pole, but hey, one can dream

Reactions: 23
Those shows are all about fake friendships, stabbing people in the back, getting sloppy drunk and showing your tits, and constant shrieking loud enough to be heard on Mars. I doubt Bianca would want to go near that franchise with a nine foot barge pole.

Reactions: 31
When Ioan takes a villain role, like his current one appears to be, I wonder if he’s inspired by anything in his past

Reactions: 25
In other words, PERFECT for Alice
---
What is the bet that Alice hasn’t filed her taxes? If she had, there should be no problem handing them over?

Reactions: 28
Thank you so much for this information @Hiraeth

Does he have an American accent in BB4? And is it better than Faith Spelman?
Eta: this is actually a serious question

Will Ioan be at the Miami premiere of BB4?
---
Does he have an American accent in BB4? And is it better than Faith Spelman?
Eta: this is actually a serious question
Even my American accent is better than that. Silly billy.

Reactions: 26
Oh I agree. And she would forever be known as a “reality star”. Which wouldn’t be her thing at allllll. Although I think a documentary detailing living with MS would be good. With appearances from her friends like Selma Blair & Roma Downey. Hey, I’m on wishful thinking mode, humour me

Reactions: 24
His American accent in San Andreas was fine. Better than cumberbatch for sure.
Never seen anything he's been in except first series of Liar and Horrible Bosses (which I must have watched before I knew who he was)
Then watched that French series once all the divorce kicked off - but didn't finish it because it was so terrible (not his performance - just the whole story).
Oh and obviously everyone has seen Titanic - again didn't know he was in it.
So not a fan before but I'm rooting for his career now because of the horror his life must have been and he and Bianca deserve happiness after surviving such horrible abuse.
Will definitely go and see BB4

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.