Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The average Alice fan: hoping for the victim of your abuse idol to fail. And that failure would also mean your abuse idol gets less money. Great fans she has. She deserves them.
View attachment 2977372
This is a classic example of how fucked up their thinking is.

Moving on doesn’t involve sitting back and waiting for your ex to fail. That confirms your ex lives rent free in your head or you are obsessed. For this lot it is both. I also think the sheer extent to which they write off whole periods of their lives in a hornet’s nest of bitterness is very sad. Most of us go through more than one long term relationship. It means we live through break ups. I might not have enjoyed the end and the breakup but I had happiness in those relationships. They are part of me. And to grow and evolve as person I have to insight into myself. I have been part of the relationship dynamics that failed. As an adult I have to take some responsibility for my own decisions and failures. I make conscious decisions to stay in my relationship. It’s what I want.

Because she is a controlling abuser Alice has dominated and created every relationship she has ever had. Her life is what she made it. Because she has no insight and no empathy and really doesn’t understand what love is, she is always doomed to failure. Which is defined by spending your life waiting for an ex to fail. Instead of working on your own happiness and success and not wishing doom on another human.

This level of bitterness is really drinking the poison yourself and waiting for the other person to die. This is failure to live and to be a healthy human.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The average Alice fan: hoping for the victim of your abuse idol to fail. And that failure would also mean your abuse idol gets less money. Great fans she has. She deserves them.
View attachment 2977372
She is never going to stop, is she? She got the girls, I thought that was what she was fighting for, so why can't she just let it go? Oh yeah, because once she lets it go she knows no one will ever write another word about her, she was finished as an ‘actress’ a decade ago, but like so many nobodies she still craves the ‘spotlight’. Pathetic.

Reactions: 29
So SheTone liked these!!?? A frivolous TRO? Won by default?? This just proves how she doesn't want to change her abusive ways.

1717673246834.png

and "Evans had every right to send him angry messages" bleep that she is.

1717673353487.png

But she's 'moved on'... The thread title will really wind her up. Good. She's still an abuser.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Now Bianca is speaking about the abuse she has been subjected to she will keep standing up for herself. There is no way Alice will be able to stop being abusive, she's been doing it for decades, it's all she knows.
You know what would be interesting? If Bianca incorporates into her screenplay the events of the last three years. Puts a whole new spin on "Ray of Sunshine".

Reactions: 41
You know what would be interesting? If Bianca incorporates into her screenplay the events of the last three years. Puts a whole new spin on "Ray of Sunshine".
Marketable AF right now.

Plus the media always loves a ‘crazy lady’ story.

Reactions: 27
Tone's recent likes show a angry man... 🤭
View attachment 2977555
I btw like the tale of Alice "saving" his career. completely untrue of course when you are the destroyer of it in the first place. but by them saying that Ioan still didnt find employment (also not true) they basically say Queen Alice failed. that one braincell worked overtime 🤭

It's the angry user that constantly calls Ioan's 200k role in Bad Boys a extra role while simping over a 10 years unemployed court-certified abuser. you couldnt make that tit up
These people are literally insane 😆

Reactions: 24
I think if Bianca is serious about having a career in acting, producing or writing she needs to steer out of the SM and celebrity spate territory. I’m not sure it does any good for established talent never mind someone starting out.

If she is still being directly abused by Alice in breach of the DvRO she needs to take it to the police and courts. Which I assume is what she is doing. I’m not a big fan of celebrities using tabloids and SM to make vague and undefined accusations against named or unnamed people. Fine if there is no legal recourse or the courts and police have failed you. But otherwise I side eye these acts as being the tools of people like Alice and Loopy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think either Bianca or Alice are celebrities @Treacletrixter. I think Bianca naturally fits into advocacy and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how she plays it. All the facts on her side.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2977372
Well they got some of that right. As always she would be sitting on her arse ranting as life passes her by.

Reactions: 10
I admire the optimism of those who think that after being abusive to everyone on the internet and beyond for 20+ years prior to her marriage separation, Alice is going to suddenly stop now she has a divorce agreement. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't think either Bianca or Alice are celebrities @Treacletrixter. I think Bianca naturally fits into advocacy and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how she plays it. All the facts on her side.
They are both literally celebrities by definition. How they choose to channel their status is why we are discussing them, but they are both unquestionably celebrities.

Reactions: 8
I think the second best actress to play Esther will get shitfaced and do something stupid soon, people aren’t talking about her anymore. She barely got a mention in the BB4 press, a haircut was more interesting than his ex-wife.
Even on X, Tones locked down so no reach, the one you wouldn’t leave in a room with your pets, never mind your kids, is lazily throwing out a random daily insult to see if anyone bites, and screenshat demander who doesn’t know how to click on a link has stopped virtual dry humping her anyway so there’s no fun there.
AFE lost her career, looks, coveted zipcode, childhood savings, jawline, thriving interior business and husband, now it’s peoples interest.
The consequences of being a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the second best actress to play Esther will get shitfaced and do something stupid soon, people aren’t talking about her anymore. She barely got a mention in the BB4 press, a haircut was more interesting than his ex-wife.
Even on X, Tones locked down so no reach, the one you wouldn’t leave in a room with your pets, never mind your kids, is lazily throwing out a random daily insult to see if anyone bites, and screenshat demander who doesn’t know how to click on a link has stopped virtual dry humping her anyway so there’s no fun there.
AFE lost her career, looks, coveted zipcode, childhood savings, jawline, thriving interior business and husband, now it’s peoples interest.
The consequences of being a bleep
BIB - brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They are both literally celebrities by definition. How they choose to channel their status is why we are discussing them, but they are both unquestionably celebrities.
I came across this when reading about Christina Applegate yesterday. It does seem Bianca is becoming better known.

IMG_7509.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.