Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9286.jpeg

Yes she does have it out for her own children. Unrated witch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
and didn't hit on other cast members!
And didn't fly home every weekend to see its "babies", thereby pissing off the producers.

You know, the people you really don't want to piss off if you want to carry on being employed as an actress on the show.

Reactions: 19
I was reading Bunte at the dentist this morning and poor Alice has managed to make their 'Flop' column. They are chastising her for grumbling about Raya and not considering taking a younger man!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I was reading Bunte at the dentist this morning and poor Alice has managed to make their 'Flop' column. They are chastising her for grumbling about Raya and not considering taking a younger man!
they have it really in for her. I saw her being at least two times in their flops the past 3 years just by the stuff I skim at the doctors LOL

i remember a taff segment on Pro7 where several German actresses on a red carpet were criticising her for what she is doing (legit only time I saw her being mentioned on German tv lol) edit: also this was like two days after Lorraine, so her peak wannabe victim time

one thing we Germans seem to be getting right LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
they have it really in for her. I saw her being at least two times in their flops the past 3 years just by the stuff I skim at the doctors LOL

i remember a taff segment on Pro7 where several German actresses on a red carpet were criticising her for what she is doing (legit only time I saw her being mentioned on German tv lol) edit: also this was like two days after Lorraine, so her peak wannabe victim time

one thing we Germans seem to be getting right LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, the financial arrangements are still to be sorted out, so she will still have to provide her financials?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
:love:

I'm not at all caught up (RIP to all your notifications as I slowly trawl the last thread), so this may have been posted already.

Alice's latest Instagram post with her youngest child riding a bike in sunny weather is, as you've all seen, not recent. (The weather in LA was terrible when she returned from the con.)

But what I just realized is that it's from March 17, the L.A. Marathon day. Look at her two posts.

View attachment 2978078

View attachment 2978079
they are not. the leggings for Elsie are different, and Alice was wearing long sleeves in one and not the other.

regardless, still not recent probably due weather

• Heart
Reactions: 26
:love:
View attachment 2978085

they are not. the leggings for Elsie are different, and Alice was wearing long sleeves in one and not the other.

regardless, still not recent probably due weather
I think it's a mix of posts actually. Her outfit is the same in some posts and not others. The woman is mad. Imagine doing that.

Thanks as always for the eagle eye, welp. 💕

Reactions: 33
Hello turds, I’ve finally caught up (again😂) but was in hospital all day yesterday, home late and on bed rest today so perfect t excuse to catch up!

So basically, they’ve settled on something? Legal turds - can the court force Alice to have a proper custody agreement? Or do the fathers not have many rights over there? Can they force her to allow custody of the girls X amount of times a week, for example

It seems to me she’s very quiet (well, apart from TwatFacedTony’s obvious sock fuckery) so I bet she’s feeling sorry for herself after seeing how amazing Ioan and B looked and how obvious it is that they’re in proper love, not a hostage situation!

I predict a slew of pathetic selfies trying to convey “look how desperate HOT I am”, featuring Alice standing in a variety of 90s lads mag cover shoot poses, wearing inexplicable outfits, with bizarre ribboned shoes bleeping everywhere.

She’s so transparent, I could see through to my garden via her!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
it’s desperation. He won’t fail, even if he never gets another starring role he will always get support roles as he has in BB4. He’s also up to different sorts of work, like the Seattle symphony or presenting in NYC or the Con. he will be able to diversify and find work.

Alice won’t. Because she has zero talent.
After doing the Symphony, I hope he gets other voice work. Voiceovers, animation voices, and audiobooks - so much a better voice than the supercilious Stephen Fry who ruins so much for me.

Reactions: 32
Okay, note to self, do not review photos without ample amounts of caffeine. Sorry about that, guys! 😅

Anyway, what I do know about (even without the benefit of Starbucks), is law. 😂 So here are the next steps.

Custody has now been resolved by a stipulated settlement. It seems terribly anticlimactic but we wouldn't have gotten any further info had there been a custody trial. Settling is saving Ioan a lot of stress and money (trials are extremely expensive). Plus, with custody sorted, Ioan only has to pay one attorney now. The Elkins Kalt law firm's representation has now ended since they were retained for custody matters only. (Katherine Heersema and [now judge] Anne Kiley, thank you for your service!).

Now, the issues of the financials, and the question of how much child and spousal support is to be paid, are going to be front and center. Not having to pay for a custody trial has been a blessing in disguise because Ioan can now direct all his resources to the support fight. Joseph Langlois, Ioan's attorney as to financial matters, will now be seeking Alice's financials. Her real ones, not the BS "estimated financials" with the $3,000+ dollars in monthly utility costs. 😂

Alice will have to turn them over by a certain date. The deadline will be soon if it hasn't already passed, because a financial trial date has to be set, and even if they settle on financial issues, no lawyer in the world will advocate for a settlement without knowing the full financial picture.

If Alice doesn't provide the financials, or provides incomplete or false financials, or fails to settle with Ioan, there will be a financial trial. Everyone with possible knowledge of the finances will be subpoenaed if Alice won't provide them. That means Gloria, as well as Alice's accountant friend, and maybe even Boshoff since the DM likely pays Alice for stories. There was non-public information in the latest DM article that likely came from Alice (for a fee, of course). So Alice's friends should be well terrified if she won't produce financials, since they may have to testify.

Either way, what Alice submits, or doesn't, will be worked over in every detail by Langlois because this issue dictates how much child and spousal support Ioan will pay going forward. If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much. She may even get nothing, considering the prenup and the massive overpayments that Ioan has made over the past 3 years. It all has to balance out, and that puts Alice at a massive disadvantage. A trial is the worst-case scenario for Alice.

Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.

At any rate, I will post any new court filings as soon as I get the attorney portal notification that there's new documents!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Okay, note to self, do not review photos without ample amounts of caffeine. Sorry about that, guys! 😅

Anyway, what I do know about (even without the benefit of Starbucks), is law. 😂 So here are the next steps.

Custody has now been resolved by a stipulated settlement. It seems terribly anticlimactic but we wouldn't have gotten any further info had there been a custody trial. Settling is saving Ioan a lot of stress and money (trials are extremely expensive). Plus, with custody sorted, Ioan only has to pay one attorney now. The Elkins Kalt law firm's representation has now ended since they were retained for custody matters only. (Katherine Heersema and [now judge] Anne Kiley, thank you for your service!).

Now, the issues of the financials, and the question of how much child and spousal support is to be paid, are going to be front and center. Not having to pay for a custody trial has been a blessing in disguise because Ioan can now direct all his resources to the support fight. Joseph Langlois, Ioan's attorney as to financial matters, will now be seeking Alice's financials. Her real ones, not the BS "estimated financials" with the $3,000+ dollars in monthly utility costs. 😂

Alice will have to turn them over by a certain date. The deadline will be soon if it hasn't already passed, because a financial trial date has to be set, and even if they settle on financial issues, no lawyer in the world will advocate for a settlement without knowing the full financial picture.

If Alice doesn't provide the financials, or provides incomplete or false financials, or fails to settle with Ioan, there will be a financial trial. Everyone with possible knowledge of the finances will be subpoenaed if Alice won't provide them. That means Gloria, as well as Alice's accountant friend, and maybe even Boshoff since the DM likely pays Alice for stories. There was non-public information in the latest DM article that likely came from Alice (for a fee, of course). So Alice's friends should be well terrified if she won't produce financials, since they may have to testify.

Either way, what Alice submits, or doesn't, will be worked over in every detail by Langlois because this issue dictates how much child and spousal support Ioan will pay going forward. If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much. The court has to also factor in the massive overpayments that Ioan has made over the past 3 years. It all has to balance out, and that puts Alice at a massive disadvantage.

Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.

At any rate, I will post any court documents as soon as I get the attorney portal notification that there's new documents!
Thank you @Hiraeth. ❤ Could she have made a deal with Ioan, possibly regarding custody, that gets her off the financial hook? We know she's a coward but she seems to have caved all too easily this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Hiraeth. ❤ Could she have made a deal with Ioan, possibly regarding custody, that gets her off the financial hook? We know she's a coward but she seems to have caved all too easily this time.
She could have, but if she did, the financial trial would be shown as vacated and the whole case would be over. Further, the stipulation would have been filed in court (custody matters redacted). The court docket still shows no resolution on financial matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hello turds, I’ve finally caught up (again😂) but was in hospital all day yesterday, home late and on bed rest today so perfect t excuse to catch up!

So basically, they’ve settled on something? Legal turds - can the court force Alice to have a proper custody agreement? Or do the fathers not have many rights over there? Can they force her to allow custody of the girls X amount of times a week, for example

It seems to me she’s very quiet (well, apart from TwatFacedTony’s obvious sock fuckery) so I bet she’s feeling sorry for herself after seeing how amazing Ioan and B looked and how obvious it is that they’re in proper love, not a hostage situation!

I predict a slew of pathetic selfies trying to convey “look how desperate HOT I am”, featuring Alice standing in a variety of 90s lads mag cover shoot poses, wearing inexplicable outfits, with bizarre ribboned shoes bleeping everywhere.

She’s so transparent, I could see through to my garden via her!
Sending hugs @StewPots and I hope you’ll be feeling better very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.