Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a shiver or a wave of nausea, it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes.
It's a shiver of revulsion. I almost feel bad about it. There are people in my life who have less of an effect on me than a photo of Alice does. I honestly don't think she has any redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 15
Has she always had the affected lisp?
She didn't seem to have it in the 90s when she's speaking French.

I haven't seen her in English productions from that time, so don't know if she had it then for sure, or not.

EDIT: I take it back, she seems to have it in that interview she did on French TV.

Reactions: 13
The many faces of Alice Evans.

Left to right, top to bottom

1. Pucker up for the original mama
2. We laughed and laughed
3. Utter, utter defamation
4. My secret stash of 💰
5. Want more?
6. Eyes akimbo
7. Get a job?!!!!
8. He left me for a bogan
9. Fava beans and a nice Chianti

View attachment 2992476
Is the first picture for her OnlyGrans page?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The many faces of Alice Evans.

Left to right, top to bottom

1. Pucker up for the original mama
2. We laughed and laughed
3. Utter, utter defamation
4. My secret stash of 💰
5. Want more?
6. Eyes akimbo
7. Get a job?!!!!
8. He left me for a bogan
9. Fava beans and a nice Chianti

View attachment 2992476
Hahah! This is brilliant 👌🏻
---
Oh jesus christ. Even I know the rules, brackets my arse.
Says Tone, that spelled "it" as "ti" 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
She didn't seem to have it in the 90s when she's speaking French.

I haven't seen her in English productions from that time, so don't know if she had it then for sure, or not.

EDIT: I take it back, she seems to have it in that interview she did on French TV.
I have a lisp, not a bad one, as I got into the habit of trying to correct when I was young. I don't know why, but I can't detect it when she speaks, maybe it's the lipsmacking that masks it for me 🤣

Reactions: 9
Honeymoon in Italy....? Or is Italy Alice's? Like France.
Maybe Malta then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but after watching the latest cameo I checked out her previous videos and the one where she speaks in French it makes me think she’s so bleeping stupid not to use that actual talent in something. Even try and teach the girls from a young age, might keep her off the internet for a bit

Reactions: 18
The last acting work she did was an episode of The Originals that aired in May 2015 that was likely filmed in 2014. Other than a short film in 2018 in which she appears to have played a version of herself, she hasn’t acted in about 10 years! Most normal people who haven’t been able to get a job in their chosen career in 10 years would have retrained years ago! In any case she’s either not auditioning for enough jobs to actually get some work or she is auditioning like crazy and the general consensus is that she can’t act and is unemployable. Either way she hasn’t acted in 10 years!
The idea that she needs social media for ‘work’ is laughable! She’s not exactly an influencer is she? She’s not promoting or selling anything. The only real income she has is from residuals, the few cons she’s done for Vampire Diaries/Originals and cameo.
Just because she still gets residuals doesn’t make her an actor. Again SHE HASN’T ACTED IN ALMOST 10 YEARS (and no I’m not including the crocodile tears when she claims she did nothing wrong in how she ‘handled’ the split from Yo)!
GET A JOB ALICE! AN ACTUAL JOB!
But what about Marjorie? Her Oscar winning performance?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daddy Evans must be so embarrassed by his children.
Are we sure that they're his? It's a bit incomprehensible how his and his brother-in-law's brains missed out all three who aren't even average.

Reactions: 16
Are we sure that they're his? It's a bit incomprehensible how his and his brother-in-law's brains missed out all three who aren't even average.
It says on my ancestry DNA that lots of people assume you inherit exactly half of each parents traits, but that’s not quite the case. You get a kind of lottery of each parents DNA, so it’s entirely possible that unfortunately nobody caught clever from daddy, instead they got a weird big toe and can’t stand coriander.
I’m not a scientist though (nor were my parents)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It says on my ancestry DNA that lots of people assume you inherit exactly half of each parents traits, but that’s not quite the case. You get a kind of lottery of each parents DNA, so it’s entirely possible that unfortunately nobody caught clever from daddy, instead they got a weird big toe and can’t stand coriander.
I’m not a scientist though (nor were my parents)
I know, but you would think that the law of averages would mean that at least one out of three had a smidgen of sense or intelligence! Especially as Mummy Evans seems to have come from a brainy family too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.