Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’ve just realised that so far we’ve posted over 247,000 posts 🤯 No wonder Alice is so obsessed with Tattle. All that narc attention!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Ametrine

VIP Member
Al looks like...hmmm...a normal person. That's the problem for her. She doesn't want to look like the average person, in her head she's a young Hollywood starlet.
I think it's also hard for her because for years, she really did look a lot younger than her age (suspected face-lift notwithstanding). I still think she looks younger than her age.

Usually I would have already been on here making a comment about how she doesn't look that bad, and it's admirable she's out there working at the con, but after her rant against Tattle and her lies about us, I am all out of fucks to give. She is a horrible person on the inside, and she won't ever change. We wished she would change during these past three years, but she's shown she won't.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I don’t always get as excited as everyone else about Bianca’s style choices. I think she played it well here.

Something too OTT and elaborate would scream it being about her. She was not walking the carpet in her own right but as his plus one.

She was supporting his success; it’s a memo Alice never got.

DialTone will almost certainly have an opinion on Bianca’s choice of dress.

The trying to outshine the stars may have worked for Liz Hurley but normally just looks thirsty.

May not be my favourite dress but she looks good in it.

NarcRage

VIP Member
to settle is always sensible. it costs less and it prevents more intimate details to come out: Alice because more abuse would be revealed about her that impacts any attempt at getting some job, Ioan because more lies would come out that could damage his career (and also a long court case overshadows your career at some point regardless), the children (particulary Ella) because more of the abuse they did on Ioan would come out. I also think Ioan feared that Alice would put them through the trauma of being on the stand like she recklessly did last year. And I also think he has realized that nothing will change if he keeps fighting but rather things will get worse because Alice will act out worse. Also in custody court decisions are always bad because they randomly decide something that usually suits neither party. I obviously dont know their settlement, how much each party got what they want, which compromises were made, which deals were agreed etc. but I simply cant imagine that Alice suddenly decided he is fine to be a father again, it will likely be Ioan deciding that its time to let them deal with their mess on their own. I hope he didnt give them too much money. he clearly had leverage in that regard. And it would be a parental failure from his side to reward them for blackmail/abuse.
One of my favorite sayings is it takes two hands to clap. Alice was only able to continue her financial abuse of him (i.e. making him spend all his money on legal fees) because he continued to fight her. Giving up the fight stops her abusing him financially.and she would have continued to do that for as long as he continued the fight. I'm glad he's stopped engaging with her because she loves nothing more than a fight. By disengaging from the fight for the kids he's taken all her power away.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

M33L4

VIP Member
Bargain basement Helena Bingham Carter can suck my ass. She gives it out via the Tone account. The other socks and fm’s can also suck it.
You live by the internet, expect the internet to take you down.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The woman on the right looks friendly, open, and lovely. The woman on the left looks like she's actively plotting someone's demise.

MOO

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Bianca straight up calling her the Abuser tells me that she no longer has the perceived upper hand. Neither her or her FMs have posted a response to Bianca's statement. Ioan and Bianca are now in control. Wonder how she likes that burned and salted earth she created.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I find Bianca’s posts smug AF
That means that B is self-satisfied but that's not who she is. You can like yourself without going to extremes like AFE did. She was the ultimate 'smug married' as she admitted herself when she finally bagged Baby Angel. I don't begrudge B happiness - she deserves it after all the shit she had to deal with.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
True.

I bet AFE is loving the fact that we can't get any information from the minute order too... 😏
She won't be able to keep her gob shut, there will be a 'sources say' article in the DM or socks suddenly appearing with previously unknown information. We just need to sit back and bide our time, she ALWAYS ALWAYS leaks.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Yo looks amazing. There's something vaguely Jon Bernthal about him in these pictures, but either way the natural look really works for him.

Flip side is that first insta pic is edited to the moon. Bianca looks like Bambi on skis and it's totally unnecessary. She's a beautiful girl with a fantastic body - there's absolutely no need to make it look like she has legs like a Harlem Globetrotter.
I'm not sure if it's edited, it might just be distorted. It's what can happen if you take an iPhone photo with the wrong zoom on - either 0.5 or 1.0 (I can't remember which).

I'm tall, and my boyfriend took a photo of me with the wrong zoom on, and I looked like I was about 7ft tall.

• Heart
  • Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
Did she only do 3 episodes before they kicked her out?
I expected it to be a lot more tbh. 3 and they had to get rid of her - geez.
who replaced her and do they do cons?
Came here to say the same!! She was in *three* episodes?! the way she’s been taking about it on insta made it sound like it was some huge meaningful part of her life. Threeeee episodes. How embarrassing. Again. 😅

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Tone reading here and preforming like a demented puppy pretending he’s got a relationship with his nieces. More performative claptrap from Alice pretending to be her brother who is so ill he’s now getting a kidney transplant. Can’t manage both things now can you? Dumbfuck.

Reactions: 42