Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
BB4 isn’t going to get great reviews, these types of blockbusters tend not to, but the fans will see it. Most films are flopping this year (Fall Guy and Mad Max for example) so any perceived flop for this is just following that pattern.

he seems to be personally getting decent reviews for his own part which is great.

this was about getting a good pay day and getting back to work. Check and check. Job done.

Hopefully it leads to new work.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Genuinely happy for him to be doing the red carpet premiere for a genuine blockbuster. Even if it’s a small role, he was there, featured on the BB instagram stories, hanging with Will. (Who, despite recent events is still a major star and looked happy to see them). Ioan hasn’t done anything like this since San Andreas (which I quite enjoyed him in and his American accent was pretty decent) and Alice was coked off her face, creating a scene.

Imagine his peace of mind knowing B won’t upstage his moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
Just seen the pics of them at the premiere and they look so good. That's what true happiness looks like.☺

I hope he can use the hype regarding this movie to his advantage and get a few more good roles in the future. He's probably so relieved having someone like Bianca by his side now. No embarrassing poses, no attempts to steal the spotlight, no drunken escapades, just endless support.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m not convinced this is the end of it. The only narrative out there for years has been Alice’s. She’s the biggest liar and manipulator in the whole thing and everything she said or did has been proven to be a lie. Ioan still has a story to tell, Bianca is starting to tell hers in drips and drabs. Then there’s the girls.
See ya on thread #400 the one where Mimsy marries Hugh Jackman and Ioan gives her away…

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Trying to remember the last time I heard Mr iieee (who is 10 years younger than Tone) say "Go girl" ....... and I'm going with never

• Haha

Gilbert

I’m guessing she posted the unfiltered, dirty hat one by accident? Both Alice and Elsie’s skin tones are completely different in those two pics too.
Poor Elsie being treated like a toddler too - cycle at snails pace beside me! Ring your bell! She’s tall, strong and clearly capable of just going for it, cycling along a cycle path or round a park, but she’s having to pretty much cycle backwards to be slow enough for Alice to waddle along beside her recording performative videos. Oh oh, I can catch you! Is what one might say to a toddler learning to use a trike.

Reactions: 45

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice's credit score should be fine now she's been renting in BH for a year.
Lol at Alice claiming Ioan didn't pay his bills, it's all there in black and white from the accountant he's paid his bills and hers.
I think it's pretty obvious by now Ioan is a straight up guy who wants to do right rather than wrong.
No, @Ally Pally, Ioan is a NARC who just wanted to extinguish Alice's light!

And he's a deadbeat dad who hasn't made any effort to see his children the last three years.

And he sent Alice out in the cold to starve and DIE.

Get it right!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She posted those videos and photos with Litte E. and fibbed by saying they were taken when she got back. It's amazing how dishonest she is with her followers and so often. Like posting 5-6 year old photos as new and taking the praise without any correction.

Good parents have lives and hobbies and don't need to wheel their kids out as show ponies to get attention. They are more focused on keeping them safe and their private lives private.

I really do hope she will no longer be able to share so much private information about the girls at a minimum. It's not normal or healthy. It also puts them at risk. Let them be kids with their own private lives.

I am no fan of people who overshare. I mean not only about their own lives, but about others and often. They want fuel to get attention. Anyone is fair game.

MOO

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Oh Tones half a brain cell is clearly struggling. He does know that MS settles down and isn't always active right? I mean he should know this considering his sister has fibro 😉. My neighbour has it and she can be fine for weeks, even months and then it hits her out of nowhere and she's fucked for weeks.
B is also so thin, that she doesn't have a lot of weight on her feet, and that makes a difference when you wear heels, not that he'd know that (or does he?). What he probably doesn't know is that a lot of the cast don't stay and watch the movie, after they do there speech before the film starts, and leave, i seen it with my own eyes.
I do think that I&B would have possibly stayed, but I guarantee like most women, those shoes should have been off, and put back on before they left!
As for the always drinking, having a few cocktails at a party, doesn't an alcoholic make 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
And yes Tone people can over pluck eyebrows, just ask your sister 💅
---

Yeah I agree with that, she's got great legs, so I don't think she'd mess with them, theres no need. It's definitely the angle the photo was taken, add on heels and the fact we don't see her in a short dress that often, and boom legs for days!
She could be having mocktails. But it is none of his business what she is drinking. She could be mainlining that cocktail and it is still would be none of his business. He doesn't have to look or comment. Middle aged, misogynistic tool who looks like a thumb, dares to comment on the activities of a young woman he doesn't even know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Is Alice Mr PotaTony Head implying that Ioan's kids will be visiting him in the UK, possibly after his kidney transplant? So that they can cook together? Ffs, I bet those kids can hardly wait. A cold, rainy week in Brizzle with Uncle Saddo, playing "checkers", and cooking pasties, or movie premiere in LA, mixing with Will Smith's kids and partying into the night? No contest really 🥴
(You know that I only made this post in order to get "Mr PotaTony Head" written down before I forget, right? 🤣)

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
The reason I don’t go after Alice’s looks is because I don’t want to be as bad as she or like her in any way. Let her be vile about Bianca, who is a beautiful, caring, serene, strong, confident and above all, deeply loved woman: I doubt Bianca could care less. She sees Alice’s nasty comments and hateful rhetoric for what it is: delusional jealousy and hatred on the part of a woman with at least one personality disorder, who has nothing going for her. What I’m prepared to go to town on is the content of Alice’s character, and the way that her personality disorder has caused her to set fire to her life and burn everything to the ground - and the effects she has had on two vulnerable children. I don’t praise her for doing two jobs in over three years. Why the hell should she get a pat on the back for that? We all work here, unless our health prevents us from doing so - @ponyboycurtis has been studying for her future career despite fighting extreme pain (and if you ever want to chat about psychology, PBC, meet me on the other thread!). Do we all deserve a cookie for getting up and doing our jobs? Do we get a reward for paying the rent? A prize for taking care of our bills? I don’t think so.
Life is hard. There are moments of joy, but also a lot of slog. But we get on with it, through illness, injury (I’m housebound right now because I severely injured myself, but I only took two days off work to attend hospital appointments), mental health crises, parenting, divorce, betrayal…
So why should we clap Alice for getting off her backside, stepping away from her 24/7 internet and alcohol addiction, and turning up to be worshipped by fans of a show she was in over a decade ago? Does not compute.
If she doesn’t want to be homeless, once she’s burnt through all the money she’s siphoned off (stolen) from her ex-husband, she needs several pounds of humble pie* and an attitude adjustment. Like faeces, she tends to float, but none of us is impervious to life’s vagaries. None of us. Anyone can lose it all in a heartbeat. Most of us are one paycheque away from being out on the streets. I’m not worried about her. I’m worried about poor Ella, trapped in that house with Alice 24/7, whose future is being modelled - destroyed - by her ‘mother’s’ obsession and horrible actions. I’m worried about what she’s teaching Ella about right and wrong, relationships, and how to deal with bad situations. I’m worried she’s grooming Ella for a career in something soul-destroying like modelling, whilst continuing the alienation and isolation. Girls in Ella’s position have a much greater predilection to substance abuse, either now or in the future. And I’m worried about what Alice is up to behind the scenes, because it’s always infinitely worse than we could have imagined.
It would be good if she got her colours done, though. 🤷‍♀️

*Great band.

• Heart