Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The mandatory settlement conference for the custody trial will occur in about 40 minutes (8:30 a.m. PT). I'll post the minute order when it is uploaded. 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay y'all, last night I worked till very late and instead of getting a couple hours of sleep I did this. Enjoy. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

NarcRage

VIP Member
Awww Bianca being greeted by Will Smith at Manns Chinese Theatre in Hollywood whilst Alice is doing her con at the Embassy Suites in Bumfuck, Whereveritis.
Karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm about to begin the process of catching up on this thread (I should be reviewing documents but it's almost 7 p.m. and hot as blazes here, I'm going to save work for an air-conditioned office tomorrow!) but even though custody may have been settled, the financials are still an issue as far as the court docket shows. They will need to either set a trial date or file a settlement.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, as the saying goes. And Alice has yet to warble a tune. ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Loveu2

VIP Member
Yes. Tattle doesnt run it's self, all 3 of us are extremely busy and don't have time for your silly ass. :LOL:

1000007302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Is it really adjourned until @Hiraeth says its adjourned?- I think not.

Maybe it’s not entirely over but either way I want to say a big big thanks for keeping the legal docs coming in, for writing out the ones you couldn’t directly post and above all, for so very kindly explaining them to us and answering our questions. I’m sure I wasn’t the only person who had no clue what was going on without your brilliant posts to detail and clarify everything along the way.

Hiraeth you’re a star 💫. I hope everything works out well for you. Sending big thanks and hugs. 🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
On it as I write. However I think there may be quite a few of us who would like to attend 😂😉
If there is a way to actually make this happen I am on it for sure. 😂 Thank you @Lulugrace, @Ralphiegirl, @lulooo and @CookieMonsta for your kind words, gotta say they made me cry even more yesterday and today but they were happy tears from having such awesome people as you all give a crap about me. Not something I'm used to and it's so very truly appreciated. 💜

I think most people have body image issues to some extent (though I would shank a man to look like Lulu, please stop saying negative things about yourself! 💕). But unlike Alice, we support each other instead of using our issues as an excuse to tear others down.

Regardless of looking like Quasimodo on a bad hair day, at least I can say that I've never once been supported by a man and I'm willing to do whatever work it takes to support my family and friends. Even if mAlice were the most beautiful person in the world, inside she's still the same abusive, jealous, vindictive, lazy narc that turns everything she touches to trash. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ah well. Leon, Marie, Bernal, Janina--keep those cocktails cold for us. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice looks very sad and defeated in the eyes, she has gone to that nothing event whilst Ioan is hitting the red carpet. She threw the kitchen sink at Ioan and he is the one who is thriving and glowing. You know that old saying Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die, Alice is a real life representation of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Can I just concur that he looks fucking amazing. Don't love the dress but she looks amazing too. It's not just the new look, in the pics with alice trying to kiss him with all of the grace of a gulper eel, his smiles were always for the camera. Plastered on. They look so genuinely happy. That's the best way to stick it to Alice. Just be happy, like she will never be if she insists on being such a cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Is it really adjourned until @Hiraeth says its adjourned?- I think not.

Maybe it’s not entirely over but either way I want to say a big big thanks for keeping the legal docs coming in, for writing out the ones you couldn’t directly post and above all, for so very kindly explaining them to us and answering our questions. I’m sure I wasn’t the only person who had no clue what was going on without your brilliant posts to detail and clarify everything along the way.

Hiraeth you’re a star 💫. I hope everything works out well for you. Sending big thanks and hugs. 🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷
This is so sweet of you, thank you so much. It's been a rough day and this really was nice to read. 💜 I'm always happy to help. If I can use my imaginary degree for something helpful, I'm glad of it! 😂💀🥰

Unfortunately we will likely never know what is contained in the stipulation since it relates to custody, and custody matters have been sealed. (Unless AlcaTone has a few sharp ones, that is. 😏 )

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alison is enabling, immoral, tit. She's allowing AE to slow drip her a false narrative to then spew in her articles. She's fallen for the ruse. She reveals herself when she posts information that could only have come from AE as @Bridgeofsighs illustrated above.

How convenient that Alison left out the undisputed fact that IG overpaid AE child support and spousal since he left the marriage as documented and fact checked by accountants and then submitted to the court without incident.

Almost $500K overpaid in total, no?

Shame on you, Alison. Be a better human and a better journalist.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 62

M33L4

VIP Member
As much as the drama surrounding Alice , Ioan and the kids has interested me, I truly hope this has reached a satisfactory resolution for them all. Zero spousal support for Alice, appropriate child support and Ioan has some contact with those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

LadyWeatherwax

Imagine being so fucking thick you think having MS means you can never walk in heels.

Imagine being so fucking thick you think that anyone reading those tweets actually believes it's a middle aged man writing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
real acting lmao
1000031410.jpg

gotta love how they are pretending that Ioan isnt in one of the biggest movies this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 58