Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad commenting on Alice’s looks.

I have fine, shit greasy hair which I insist on keeping blonde. If well done the highlights help the grease and can give the appearance of less flatness and more body.

I carry my weight around my middle and on my face. If I eat crap and drink too much for a couple of weeks I look jowly and awful.

If I’m not working in person I can get in to the habit of wearing loose, elasticated clothes and then it is a downward spiral.

I see myself in a friend’s candid photo and it’s awful.

I disagree about a pixie cut but even if my hair is shit and I tie it up there is a huge difference if it’s freshly washed and blow-dried.

We’ve had a horrible, wet winter here and no really nice spring days. I’ve been working from home and wearing shapeless dog walking black clothes.

I realised what was happening, had my brows and nails done (neat, short, red) so I looked more groomed. I dug out some lighter clothes and started doing subtle make-up every day. I still thought I looked pretty off but my sister asked me if I had Botox.

It doesn’t take a lot but makes a massive difference.

I think it was a Telegraph article where she was wearing cropped wide jeans and a summer top. She didn’t look slim and wouldn’t be my style but she looked fine.

Bit of a merail but she doesn’t need surgery or ozempic to look a lot better just a little bit of effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

sallygsoton

VIP Member
A couple more in the wild shots from this weekend. I leave them here with no comment.

View attachment 2970201View attachment 2970202
I think she looks fine. She looks like what she is...a woman in her 50's.

I even think the jacket looks ok while she is standing up. Not so much while sitting.

Why bother with all the filtering and pretending to look different?

A family friend filters herself so much that I pray she never goes missing, because no bugger is going to find her if they are looking for someone who looks like her SM photos :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 51

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Sounds like AFE was briefing her bestie. How would Bogoff know this?

View attachment 2976326
It's throwing shade on IG as a 'deadbeat dad' - Bogoff isn't going to tell them about the PA.

View attachment 2976335
Ella's vandalism and assault is just a 'protest' - don't mention that Ella buckled in court and said no such thing.

View attachment 2976339
She 'starred' in 3 episodes lol and then was replaced.

View attachment 2976348
I’m pretty sure Bogoff’s article will have omitted one crucial fact.

she’s a ccccuuuuuunnnnnnnttttttt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I do have moments of sympathy, yes. For a woman struggling with aging.

I just have to read some of her brother's hateful and misogynistic Tweets about BW (still happening I gather) to remind myself that his sister co-signs all of that disgusting fixation and hatefulness and she is just like him. Both bullies and horribly cruel people who are permanently marking two young for life girls with the abhorrent behavior they're modeling for them. To think that man is the only family they now have access to because she has isolated them from everyone else.

The horror.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The whole Alice Bianca rivalry is a construct created by “TeamAlice”. For a very good reason, it is to keep the attention off a reality that Ioan left Alice because of who she is. A person he no longer wants in his life. He wanted out of their marriage because it was awful for him.

It takes a lot of hard work to sustain a long term relationship. However without some fundamental emotional attachment, this effort is doomed. If I didn’t love, respect and connect with his majesty he could annoy the bejesus out of me. MOO but I doubt Ioan ever had any positive or deep feelings for Alice. She was abusing him from the start with lovebombing, obligation and guilt. I doubt he ever got to think straight right from the start. It was a relationship that was doomed for him from day one.

For me it is quite clear that he was coming out of her narc FOG for about 7-8 years. Getting to film abroad especially in the UK gave him the break he needed and the ability to connect with real family and friends. The subject of Liar was a godsend to open his eyes to abuse. There’s nothing like playing a psychopathic narcissist to awaken the idea you live with one. Bianca adds nothing to this saga for me because he would have left anyway. Maybe she bolstered his confidence to do it sooner. But he would have done it.

But at the end of the day Alice’s life is a sorry mess because of who she is and the way she has lived her life. She had a huge amount of privilege and advantage in her life. It’s quite hard to end up broke and unemployed with the start in life she had never mind the education she got for free. She would always have been a narc but she could have been a successful narc. Instead she lived vicariously as a grifting parasite. And she is and always will be hugely jealous of Ioan for his success and good looks. She never wanted him to succeed and her negativity about his failures is just a stick to beat him with because she is jealous. Bitching on Bianca is another stick to beat him with.

When she looks at the photo of Ioan at the premiere, she sees him not Bianca. She sees him working in a movie with real stars and she sees him looking smoking hot. And she cannot rival that or take it away from him. And of course hating on him and Bianca means she doesn’t have to look at herself.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Speaking of getting work done, I'm glad he had the tumour on his face removed. Things were obviously bad by 2015 but "he left me out of the blue"!!!

1717159604191.png

Here is the video of it. She's off her tits but trying to look sexy. lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice is actually the one who needs a hair transplant. It's odd that her flying monkeys and Tone would try to make fun of that when their Queen is folically challenged.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
You cannot deny Ioan has had a glow-up. He looks great with his hair like that. Hair transplant or not. I’m still team that’s Ioan’s own hair, just a straighter shaped hairline. Tony needs to stay in his own lane, that guy looks like a fucking rancid Chuckle brother ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
That's Daniel Gillies who played Elijah, one of Esther's sons in the Vampire Diaries/Originals. I assume the 'where's Waldo' thing is about him and his expression speaks volumes.View attachment 2969310
Looking at this, I *almost* feel a pang of pity for Alice, because her looks are pretty much gone (she really was very attractive). But then I remember who I am talking about! I think age hit Alice really quickly - I think 2017 was the beginning of the decline, her muscle tone kind of went, her abdomen got bigger and her face got slacker - probably due to drinking too much. She let herself go, thinking Ioan would never leave. And then when he did, she drank more and bloated accordingly. Now she is ozempicking, her slack skin is really showing. It is difficult moving into that time of your life where you start to become invisible, your 'juiciness' evaporates and gravity starts winning. It is hard, but the only thing worse is trying to 'Madonna' your way through your middle to late ages. Alice's lips, the lumpy filler and uneven botox are not doing her any favours and she is starting to morph into a parody of herself, especially with the joke shop giant glasses. It was so evident in the pap video - her lips are almost like a separate puppet show and move all over her face seemingly of their own accord. Her neck and chin are now firmly merged, her hair is non existent, her nose is growing alarmingly, her teeth are wonky - all in all, she is not in good nick. However, very little of that would make any difference if she hadn't let her character slide as badly as her body and face - Ioan would still love her, he is not a shallow man. Pierce Brosnan and Keely Shaye and Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell prove that bodies may change, but love is deeper and more abiding than that in a good relationship. Alice has got a really hard time ahead of her unless she really takes a good, hard, long, unflinching look at herself and does the work she needs to do to become a decent human being - and that starts with making things right in the relationship with Ioan and the girls. But I don't think any of us will hold our breath 😂

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She looks like an average 56 year old woman which is absolutely fine. The image she tries to portray and her cuntiness toward Bianca mean she’s open to all scorn. I mean, fuck her. She can dish it out, suck it up buttercup. Which interestingly matches her pallor. Undead bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
My two pennorth worth is Alice has agreed to a settlement offer to prevent extremely damaging facts from being published about what the forensic accountant unearthed. Add in to the mix the LAPD and the investigation into her abuse of Bianca, I think concessions will have been made on both sides and Alice has escaped prosecution this time but she'll have been well and truly tied up in red tape to prevent anymore abuses, financial and otherwise 🤔
Moo!

Last edited:
  • Wow

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I can't stop staring at the two pictures @Sh!tzng!ggles posted. In the first one he looks desperate. Never mind the parasitic growth on the side of his face, it's the badly cut and dyed hair, plastered in makeup, and looks like he might have had botox in the forehead too. He's smiling but his eyes are dead. His hands are in his pockets so he doesn't have to touch her.

(I'm saying nothing against botox or hair dye or makeup btw, but it really really doesn't suit IG here)

In the second one he's gone with his natural hair colour (it's defo a hair transplant if you ask me - which no one is - but very nicely done) , natural skin, bright eyes, happy, relaxed smile. He's not just holding Bianca's hand, he's intertwined with her. What an incredible difference, I can't get over it!

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
If Al got custody of the kids, she does realise that she really got custody of the kids, right? They'll actually be there? And no longer a bargaining tool?

Reactions: 48

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Haha I knew Will Smith's shoutout to B would cause an explosion and sure enough...

Screenshot_20240602-101930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Alice be like "I'm the real actress, the bogan is just an extra!!!"

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Oh, do you have insider knowledge? Doesn’t mention custody specifically.
It's because the mandatory settlement conference was for custody, not financial issues. Anything discussed at the conference would have only related to custody.

NarcRage

VIP Member
"I'm not sure I'd want to be on RHOBH (a show I'm glued to and obsessed with and rented an apartment I can't afford so I could try and get on it) even if they offered it to me"

Don't worry Alice, they won't.

• Haha

taybridge

I don't have much sympathy for her, but I am glad I not in the spotlight. I think every aspect of her appearance has been dissected and pulled apart on here. I am one of those people who does not look in the mirror often and when I do catch a reflection from a shop window, I hurry past because although I know that is how I look, my brain refuses to believe that! In my mirror, I see a nice chiseled chin, no real double chin and not a not bad face. When, I see photos, I see another person! In my head, I am the same person I was 30 years ago, but in reality, I am a short dumpy old person, and I am not particularly vain, but I hate seeing photos of myself. It must be hard for someone who has relied on their looks for a living to see the changes our bodies naturally does as we get older.

I wonder how that meeting is going? No doubt we will see, when the next Insta post goes up.

• Heart