Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm making a new section in the Wiki for the screenshots from the "Bianca the Homewrecker" November 2021 Instagram group chat where Alice's minions trolled Bianca and her mother and sister after adding them to the chat without their consent (and adding Alice). I combined all the screenshots into one PDF. (Many thanks to @welp for posting them all the way back in thread #7!)

While I do my editing, here is the PDF of the screenshots.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
doesnt sound like peace
1000031625.jpg

ps: I doubt it's Alice. people love to scam on IG.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
So let me get this straight? People with MS can’t drink or wear heels? Ok mate. I’ll tell my VIP to take his heels off and put the cocktails down. 🤣
Excuse the language but what a fucking ableist arsehole TinyTony is. Like those who comment that disabled people shouldn’t fly or go to restaurants or are better off dead than being disabled. Fuck off. And when you get there, Fuck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Who's Singing Now?

I'm the same age as Alice.

It's taken some work to get comfortable that this is how I look now and it's not going to get better unless I do something like surgery (and that's not happening). I'm eating better than I used to, I'm making an effort to get fitter and more supple, and I'm putting work into my marriage but I'm still aging and I have to be happy about it. I'll soon be at the age where my Mum became noticeably disabled, the retirement she wanted with my Dad was cut short. I'm heading into the rest of my life with a firm commitment to enjoy it and take the opportunities that come to me because health is not guaranteed. She has wasted decades being a miserable self-centred c***t and at some point, it will bite her in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Still no minute order from the court. The mandatory settlement conference seems to have happened, though, it's listed in the court docket.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Still on page 49 of the last thread but rushed here to say I am so freaking happy to see YoBee at the BB4 premiere! They both look incredible, but also just really happy. I love his little bee brooch and how it's his night but he does this little gesture of love and support for Bee too. He looks so freaking hot! He's always been a looker, but damn, he's aging like fine wine. He could own the hot, sexy older man roles.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Aww Tone wants to meet Will Smith too
Screenshot_20240602_083549_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_083633_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_083657_X.jpg

btw "my eldest niece" is not correct. He has a niece that is older than Alice's kids. Shows really how fame hungry he is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Can I just concur that he looks fucking amazing. Don't love the dress but she looks amazing too. It's not just the new look, in the pics with alice trying to kiss his with all of the grace of a gulper eel, his smiles were always for the camera. Plastered on. They look so genuinely happy. That's the best way to stick it to Alice. Just be happy, like she will never be if she insists on being such a cunt.
I agree, I am not a Ioan stan, but fuck me he looks hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt🔥 Like many others I am not loving B's dress, but her body, face and hair are banging.
Alice is going to be fuming at the con. I bet she is also going to show the girls the photo of Eric Dane and his girls......but she better be careful, I can see the girls starting to rethink the benefits of having their Dad in their lives as opposed to their Drama Llama mother. I am just loving the DM, with their 'mistaken' citizenship for Alice - almost as if Alice is no longer a good friend of the Showbiz team:unsure:💅🍿
Just loving the one photo captioned "Ioan watched on affectionately as lead actor Will warmly greeted Bianca".
Isn't it lucky for Alice that she can now become a star in her own right and walk her own red carpets😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I like the way she responds to the fans, both his and hers, and the way she always talks him up. She's obviously very proud of him and in love and sees no reason to hide it. After years of Alice's insults wrecking his confidence, Ioan must absolutely lap it up. I also like her confidence, that she's not jealous or possessive of him, she doesn't try to own him and she doesn't try to scare off his fans or lord it over them that he's obviously hers. I haven't seen her getting any fans being stupid or possessive over Ioan, but I imagine if she did, B would just block and ignore rather than boasting about where his 7" are every night! 🍿💅

Last edited:
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I came into this genuinely not knowing either party.

Original opinion
Alice is crazy.
Ioan might be a prick.

Current opinion
Alice is crazy
Ioan is a survivor of abuse

I was never particularly into either party, but I have to say, Ioan looks HOT and I honestly cba and couldn’t name either of of their films or credits - can’t be arsed sorry.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I've sometimes felt for her because we do pick apart and analyse ever single thing she does and photo she posts. But then I remember this is a gossip site, she chooses to read here and her cruel FM's also tell her what's posted here. She could, and Imo should, stay off Tattle for good and block her FM's who pass info on to her, for her own good. I felt some sympathy for her and guilt for my own comments when she posted that bit about feeling bad about her face and using her glasses to hide behind. But then I remembered she's a narc cunt who lies, manipulates and plays on people's sympathies to victimize herself and use and abuse them.
I dont really care but she is the one that photoshops herself or posts old pics to pretend to be someone she isnt. on top of her and her minions shaming of Bianca for looking "basic", "for easy access", "horseface", "Quagmire", "the dress from Mark&Spencer" among many others....she is judged by me by the same standards she judges others.

if it wasnt for that, I'd only judge her for being unkempt often tbh (besides her being a awful person). But even then I probably wouldnt mention it.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
BTW, it was rainy and overcast here in LA Sunday and yesterday. I don't see how those sunny photos and videos with Little E are recent. Maybe from last August when she returned from the other convention? That seems far more likely.

MOO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

ponyboycurtis

I think that Alice is experiencing a forced humility. Most of us, when our lives are drastically shook up, will eventually take a step back and reasses themselves and their life. Sometimes that means owning some behaviour on your part, or realizing what you do not have control over.
What strikes me as bizarre, is Alice's volatile behaviour when Ioan left. I think she was at that level prior to him leaving. Most people would be in shock after a life altering experience (I was).Then, after the shock you get mad, and all the other stages. But she was in that mad stage...always. There was no shock stage. The vitriolic messages and emails, the talk show and her drunken rants were unbelievable. My point is, she has no sense of humility. None. And normally I would feel sorry for a person having to go put in public when they feel like shit, but I think she's still angry. Not depressed. It's building and building. She refuses to look at herself.
I have been humbled many times in my life. I'm better for it (not Mother Teresa lol, but way less judgement). Alice just blames. It's painful to watch. What does it take for this woman to listen to what the universe is telling her over and over again?? There is a song by U2 called Mysterious ways, and one line has stayed in my head for 14 years: "If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel"

I though of a little funny thing all by myself (to keep up with all you smart asses 🤣):
Alice lives by the 'gram but eats by the pound 😀

*Breaking News (not)* My surgery has been bumped to the 18th because the surgeon wants to do it robotically. So, here I sit.

• Heart
  • Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Al looks like...hmmm...a normal person. That's the problem for her. She doesn't want to look like the average person, in her head she's a young Hollywood starlet.

• Haha
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I was about Elsie's age when I realised how wrong things were for me, both from my own experience and comments from other people. It wasn't a drink from a garden hose free kid, it was neglect of every category, medical, educational, emotional, basic needs. I think Elsie will pick it up herself sooner or later. Frankly, I wish others would have pointed out things to me sooner, than leave me to figure it out on my own.

• Heart
  • Sad

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If it is a transplant it's the best looking one I've seen in terms of healing at this early stage.

I know Will Smith has had some terrible press this last while but he's always come across so friendly and personable in public so I'm not surprised he looked so happy to see Bianca. Anytime I've seen him on Graham Norton he has a lot of time and attention for everyone else on the couch regardless of who they are/how well he knows them, if at all.

taybridge

Off topic sort of. An article by Alison Boshoff about parental alienation by Angelina Joilie. How can she write this when she is Alice's biggest supporter in doing exactly the same thing!
ALISON BOSHOFF lifts the lid on toxic war of the Pitts # via https://android.com

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

sallygsoton

VIP Member
In my experience of a 30 year marriage where you are pulled down, put down and belittled, when you meet someone who REALLY (Alice caps) appreciates you and thinks you are wonderful, then gushing on SM is perfectly acceptable.

And IF that good person has been taken for granted, abused and criticised then kind comments about them, and having someone declare publicly (even just on SM) how wonderful you think they are, can go a very long way to building them back up, after a previous partner has taken great delight in knocking them down.

I think I and B appreciate and love each other and don't give a flying fuck what other people think about how and where they express it.

And I agree with them ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 51