Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #248 Let them eat La Mer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Alice ever consider herself as lucky? I don't recall ever reading anything like that, she was always the unfortunate victim.

1000007300.jpg

Reactions: 34
Tonight's snack is definitely la Mer for me :). LOVE this thread title and love you @Hiraeth (all the best for now!) ... just popped in to say - I actually really like B's dress, it gives me Bad Boy vibes and has a 90s feel to it. I don't think she has a stylist yet but I bet she will soon. She has a BODY boy, to die for... she could wear anything. As you were, that's my Ted talk done for tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Speaking of getting work done, I'm glad he had the tumour on his face removed. Things were obviously bad by 2015 but "he left me out of the blue"!!!

View attachment 2966784

Here is the video of it. She's off her tits but trying to look sexy. lmao

A few seconds into this video it appears she is unhinging her jaw right about the time her crazy eyes make an appearance 👀🤣. I agree Ioan looks very handsome. Very hot indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t always get as excited as everyone else about Bianca’s style choices. I think she played it well here.

Something too OTT and elaborate would scream it being about her. She was not walking the carpet in her own right but as his plus one.

She was supporting his success; it’s a memo Alice never got.

DialTone will almost certainly have an opinion on Bianca’s choice of dress.

The trying to outshine the stars may have worked for Liz Hurley but normally just looks thirsty.

May not be my favourite dress but she looks good in it.

Reactions: 44
I'm not sure if it's edited, it might just be distorted. It's what can happen if you take an iPhone photo with the wrong zoom on - either 0.5 or 1.0 (I can't remember which).

I'm tall, and my boyfriend took a photo of me with the wrong zoom on, and I looked like I was about 7ft tall.
I do hope you're right. She's so naturally pretty and has such an amazing figure I'd be really sad if she felt the need to edit Barbie legs onto herself.

Either way, they both look great and more importantly, happy.

Reactions: 11
i think they mean 31st may to 2 june lol

btw I just saw that to rent that place where Ioan and Bianca currently live (I still dont know if its 1 or 2 bedrooms) you need a credit score of over 720. so much for Alice's claim that his credit score is tit because he didnt paid his bills lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have no idea about Ella, maybe she wants to be a Hollywood nepo kid or maybe she’s happier at home.

But if she does want to go down the modelling route, looking at Alice’s 20 year old badly-dressed, dated photos isn’t going to be as attractive as a real movie premiere with household names, professional styling and all the glitz.

I wonder if, when her mom and Uncle Tone are making disparaging comments, she knows she could be there and part of it.

If she does want to get into modelling that would be a big thing for her.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.