Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #248 Let them eat La Mer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think they mean 31st may to 2 june lol

btw I just saw that to rent that place where Ioan and Bianca currently live (I still dont know if its 1 or 2 bedrooms) you need a credit score of over 720. so much for Alice's claim that his credit score is tit because he didnt paid his bills lol.
Alice's credit score should be fine now she's been renting in BH for a year. That's the good thing about credit score you can build them up!
Lol at Alice claiming Ioan didn't pay his bills, it's all there in black and white from the accountant he's paid his bills and hers.
I think it's pretty obvious by now Ioan is a straight up guy who wants to do right rather than wrong.

Reactions: 33
Alice's credit score should be fine now she's been renting in BH for a year.
Lol at Alice claiming Ioan didn't pay his bills, it's all there in black and white from the accountant he's paid his bills and hers.
I think it's pretty obvious by now Ioan is a straight up guy who wants to do right rather than wrong.
No, @Ally Pally, Ioan is a NARC who just wanted to extinguish Alice's light!

And he's a deadbeat dad who hasn't made any effort to see his children the last three years.

And he sent Alice out in the cold to starve and DIE.

Get it right!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

And he's a deadbeat dad who hasn't made any effort to see his children the last three years.

Get it right!
She's taking a bleeping long time to die 💅
No Alice, that's not a threat 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just devastated that the Con is on this weekend and we're not going to get a slew of throwback filtered to duck red carpet photos or a fashion show from Alice. I'm not convinced we're actually going to see her at the Con either... :(
And I got my snacks all ready too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Bianca is an asset to Ioan on the red carpet, Alice was a liability.

Reactions: 43

Get it right!
There's no bleeping way Al would die from the cold at least. She owns 78% of all the scarves in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I came into this genuinely not knowing either party.

Original opinion
Alice is crazy.
Ioan might be a prick.

Current opinion
Alice is crazy
Ioan is a survivor of abuse

I was never particularly into either party, but I have to say, Ioan looks HOT and I honestly cba and couldn’t name either of of their films or credits - can’t be arsed sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm just devastated that the Con is on this weekend and we're not going to get a slew of throwback filtered to duck red carpet photos or a fashion show from Alice. I'm not convinced we're actually going to see her at the Con either... :(
And I got my snacks all ready too.
We are going to be treated to a veritable feast of heavily filtered photos and bullshit, in no particular order..
A. It's amazing, I'm having a fantastic time but if course I'm missing my La Mer which I forgot to pack 😉💅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice must be BUSTING a blood vessel trying not to respond publicly to the premiere! That WhatsApp group must be working overtime for her remaining 3 minions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I came into this genuinely not knowing either party.

Original opinion
Alice is crazy.
Ioan might be a prick.

Current opinion
Alice is crazy
Ioan is a survivor of abuse

I was never particularly into either party, but I have to say, Ioan looks HOT and I honestly cba and couldn’t name either of of their films or credits - can’t be arsed sorry.
I can honestly say I'd never heard of either despite taking my youngest to see 102 Dalmatians. I found my way here because something just didn't sit right with the way Alice kept referencing being gaslit. I went looking for evidence and after seeing the carpark video I just knew that Ioan was the victim and not Alice. The rest is history as they say!
I think Ioan has never looked so hot either, he's finally found someone who has built him up instead of continually knocking him down.

Reactions: 35
I called it. "Tone" had something to say about IG's hair. You can tell 'he' is holding back though. It's kind of lame as insults go. Shame.

1717190777515.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You cannot deny Ioan has had a glow-up. He looks great with his hair like that. Hair transplant or not. I’m still team that’s Ioan’s own hair, just a straighter shaped hairline. Tony needs to stay in his own lane, that guy looks like a bleeping rancid Chuckle brother ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I really don’t care if Ioan has had a hair transplant, Botox or whatever. He is an actor who lives in Hollywood.

I’d be more shocked if he didn’t have work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"Tone" replies to the most rancid FM left (there's 2 other die hard loons too). Water finds it's own level. She's <cough> moved on <cough>

1717192121291.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.