Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #248 Let them eat La Mer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Bianca being greeted by Will Smith at Manns Chinese Theatre in Hollywood whilst Alice is doing her con at the Embassy Suites in Bumfuck, Whereveritis.
Karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
funny. she is probably in both cases on the wrong sides. tells you a lot about the person you are.

I tend based on the available evidence to believe Jolie more, partly because Pitt has definitely done things that can make children, especially children that the other parent had primary adopted, decide to cut a father off their lives. I suspect if they had only bio kids this case would be different: they probably get pressured by the elder siblings. and there have been rumours that he only tried to get custody of the bio kids, this can drive the bio kids to be solidary with their siblings.

This is clearly all not the case with Ioan. He didnt do anything to them (they had their chance to tell any horror story they want with the RO filing and didnt, their secret recordings show him being a great and patient dad too), kept providing for them, and despite Ella's horrific behavior insisted to see both. It's blatantly obvious that Alice has driven them to reject him. Her twitter full of lies documented it well. And the exhibits in court like the infamous video supported this.

But obviously I'm less certain in one than the other case, because the Jolie/Pitt case was mostly sealed (and we only know of the plane incident because of the FBI involvement). The info is mostly coming from their PR and there are a lot more gaps to fill. Imagine the situation before the RO filing but without Alice's twitter rants and only her press tour: pure fiction, everyone here would probably believe Alice though because it was the only available info. To me Pitt's PR seems more active, but you obviously dont know if it's PR or a dad trying to get the truth out there. And of course it could be that Jolie is just a lot smarter than Alice. But I like Occam's razor when I'm not certain.
One of the kids posted a pretty damning instagram post about Pitt.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bianca rubbed happiness off on Ioan. Alice was more like something he tried to scrape off.

1000007301.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So cringe.

I think the reason Ioan looks so tense, and with a forced smile is because Alice was completely coked up and off her rocker at that premiere. He must have been so embarrassed, and worried as to what she would do next.

The photos are bad; the video is even worse.

She really thought she was the star that night!

Video:

View attachment 2966983

View attachment 2966990

View attachment 2966992

Reactions: 15
Alice played her hand badly - moody teenage daughter with her dad all the time could’ve put strain on his relationship with B. By PAing the kids, she’s pushed Yo and B closer together.

Ooh, look at his hand on her butt! 🤭.
Keeping Ioan's kids away from him has just resulted in him seeking solace from someone who actually loves and cares for him. And B's had him all to herself for several years. I wonder if the penny has finally dropped for Alice?

Reactions: 30
Yes. Tattle doesnt run it's self, all 3 of us are extremely busy and don't have time for your silly ass. :LOL:

1000007302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Actually I’m Ioan and I didn’t have a bloody hair transplant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had to rewatch that video a couple of times. Ioan just ditched Alice, when they were walking up, and let her drunk ass cross by herself! He looked like he was so done with her.😂 I also noticed how she thought fans were yelling for her, realized they were yelling for Ioan and she looked pissy. She really looked like tit that night too!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm still looking for a photo of Ioan wearing Alice's initials. 🤭 I'm sure she had plenty of foam letters and glitter around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really don't think he had a transplant unless they have improved substantially in a year - I was in Istanbul last year and omg the heads... they had like a billion tiny red dots... also, why would he do this right before a premiere. I don't buy it.

ETA you thought my ted talk was over, but I continue...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.