Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #248 Let them eat La Mer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll go to the Con? Ridiculously she sees herself as being in competition with B and like the dress or not, B is looking smoking hot at the premiere. If it was a normal weekend I'd predict Alice posting heaps of old, filtered selfies. I bet she's dreading having to go out in the wild without photoshop and filters. I almost feel sorry for her.
I’m worried for you. Do we need to stage an intervention here @CookieMonsta? Do you need a good shake to stop these feelings of sympathy. Just remember who and what this Abuser is, and has done, especially to those she should be loving and protecting. Would a visit to the imaginary court docs provided by our imaginary lawyer help at all? Otherwise a few sharp ones are needed methinks.

Asking for a very concerned member of this community

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like the way she responds to the fans, both his and hers, and the way she always talks him up. She's obviously very proud of him and in love and sees no reason to hide it. After years of Alice's insults wrecking his confidence, Ioan must absolutely lap it up. I also like her confidence, that she's not jealous or possessive of him, she doesn't try to own him and she doesn't try to scare off his fans or lord it over them that he's obviously hers. I haven't seen her getting any fans being stupid or possessive over Ioan, but I imagine if she did, B would just block and ignore rather than boasting about where his 7" are every night! 🍿💅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
”it’s happiness from YoYo love”. I’m sorry but 🤮🤮🤮🤮 😂😂😂
I feel like yo and 🐝 are well matched on a lot of levels including their shared love of cringe. Sorry it's there, well earned, but there.

Platitudes work for those who have been abused. No shame in that.

That said, they look adorable together and more than anything, Ioan looks like a proper mid-level actor. He doesn't look broken given he's not been able to see his own children.

Children who have been weaponized against him to boot. I think Bianca's dress is shrewder than others are giving credit for. It's got the Bad Boys vibe to it and it's muted. Well done.

Reactions: 42
Yo looks amazing. There's something vaguely Jon Bernthal about him in these pictures, but either way the natural look really works for him.

Flip side is that first insta pic is edited to the moon. Bianca looks like Bambi on skis and it's totally unnecessary. She's a beautiful girl with a fantastic body - there's absolutely no need to make it look like she has legs like a Harlem Globetrotter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m worried for you. Do we need to stage an intervention here @CookieMonsta? Do you need a good shake to stop these feelings of sympathy. Just remember who and what this Abuser is, and has done, especially to those she should be loving and protecting. Would a visit to the imaginary court docs provided by our imaginary lawyer help at all? Otherwise a few sharp ones are needed methinks.

Asking for a very concerned member of this community
😂 I've had body image issues my whole life and although I'm getting better it's something I still struggle with today, so I tend to really feel for anyone with the same issues. It's one of the reasons why I didn't comment on Alice's looks for a long time. That went out the window with her constant abuse and bullying others for their looks though.

That said, if you could see your way to a GoFundMe for tickets to LA, for 1 person and 1 cat, so I can join up with @Hiraeth and @Mad Betty at the Former Lawyers Of Alice beach party, I won't be too proud to refuse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
😂 I've had body image issues my whole life and although I'm getting better it's something I still struggle with today, so I tend to really feel for anyone with the same issues. It's one of the reasons why I didn't comment on Alice's looks for a long time. That went out the window with her constant abuse and bullying others for their looks though.

That said, if you could see your way to a GoFundMe for tickets to LA, for 1 person and 1 cat, so I can join up with @Hiraeth and @Mad Betty at the Former Lawyers Of Alice beach party, I won't be too proud to refuse!
Can you make that for 2 people and 2 cats please 😬😉
I totally understand about the body image, I don't think there is one person on here that is completely happy with their body (if you are, show yourself fucko!) I know I'm not. I also initially thought I'm not going to comment on mAlices appearance, but because of all the vile things she has done, I thought you know what, she bleeping deserves it!
I'm sure you're beautiful CM 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yo looks amazing. There's something vaguely Jon Bernthal about him in these pictures, but either way the natural look really works for him.

Flip side is that first insta pic is edited to the moon. Bianca looks like Bambi on skis and it's totally unnecessary. She's a beautiful girl with a fantastic body - there's absolutely no need to make it look like she has legs like a Harlem Globetrotter.
I'm not sure if it's edited, it might just be distorted. It's what can happen if you take an iPhone photo with the wrong zoom on - either 0.5 or 1.0 (I can't remember which).

I'm tall, and my boyfriend took a photo of me with the wrong zoom on, and I looked like I was about 7ft tall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I kinda wish that carpet was red. Red is Alice's colour and she has an immediate allergic reaction to Bianca on the red carpet....
I think mAlice is rolling around tits akimbo, swigging from a bottle of rose, wondering how she can hide until she finds a makeup artist at the Con 🤣
Had it have been Red, I think she'd have ended up in the ER room 😉
I went to the BB2 in London and the carpet was Yellow, as the car in that movie was a Yellow Hummer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24

On it as I write. However I think there may be quite a few of us who would like to attend 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Full text of the article... I can't believe Ioan's PR/management would have contributed to this, as the quotes from the "insider" aren't the most flattering!

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 17.58.39.png
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 17.58.48.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 17.59.00.png

What kind of "source" would say this?!:

“Whether or not he cheated or profoundly contributed to the end of his marriage, you really feel for the poor guy and he might just be better off finding a modest, easy TV job where he can relax and get out of the rat race for a few years, because the last couple of years have been truly punishing!” the source adds.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ioan has hit the spray town but it suits him. He must keep his hair like that. He looks like a Bond villain. Don’t mess with me vibes. A million miles away from the bouffant photo and the dodgy make up two posts above.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Full text of the article... I can't believe Ioan's PR/management would have contributed to this, as the quotes from the "insider" aren't the most flattering!

View attachment 2967185View attachment 2967186
View attachment 2967187

That's an AI article. It's not real.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2967185View attachment 2967186
View attachment 2967187

lmao those quotes read like something Alice would say with sarcasm

its certainly not planted by his people because it makes him sound like a loser. sounds more like something from Alice, especially since the headline makes it sound like the kids are forgotten.

Reactions: 31
I think the reason Ioan looks so tense, and with a forced smile is because Alice was completely coked up and off her rocker at that premiere. He must have been so embarrassed, and worried as to what she would do next.

The photos are bad; the video is even worse.

She really thought she was the star that night!

Video:

View attachment 2966983

View attachment 2966990

View attachment 2966992
Everytime I see that it knocks me sick. Such an embarrassment. So glad he's free of that.

Reactions: 25
I can't stop staring at the two pictures @Sh!tzng!ggles posted. In the first one he looks desperate. Never mind the parasitic growth on the side of his face, it's the badly cut and dyed hair, plastered in makeup, and looks like he might have had botox in the forehead too. He's smiling but his eyes are dead. His hands are in his pockets so he doesn't have to touch her.

(I'm saying nothing against botox or hair dye or makeup btw, but it really really doesn't suit IG here)

In the second one he's gone with his natural hair colour (it's defo a hair transplant if you ask me - which no one is - but very nicely done) , natural skin, bright eyes, happy, relaxed smile. He's not just holding Bianca's hand, he's intertwined with her. What an incredible difference, I can't get over it!

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg
I agree, the difference is staggering. He almost looks like a wax work in the pictures with Alice; all the body parts are there but there’s no life in him. Him and Bianca genuinely radiate happiness and love ❤ I also think they look hot AF, can’t stop staring at either of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely had a transplant - this area of hair was absent in recent photos

IMG_20240531_184533.jpg

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.