Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So she deflated her lips to do this video 🤔
I just looked at her insta and seriously her face shape changes so much 🤦🏼‍♀️
The one "going to Craigs" her face is round with no jawline, then in this cameo, it's back to its normal self!
Someone did a "many faces of mAlice" poster a while ago, I had it as my avatar...I think it needs to make a comeback!
Is she only doing one day at the Con now?
Is she only charging $5 for the Cameo's? Wasn't she initially charging $30 or $35?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
When I looked a while back at the fish deliveries this is the one that someone posted and that has offices in Brooklyn NY and to me would fit what you would order in dry ice from out of state. ( it looks really good and I would order it too). I didn’t post it back then because it’s just my opinion but I have a good feeling this is the one.

View attachment 2954062

So if she is on a monthly membership it costs $145 a month for 12 portions of fish - so $12 per portion or $36 per meal before she adds any veggies or sauces etc and provides 1 meal per week at the annual cost of $1740 if she gets a box each month

shellie

VIP Member
Speaking of sleazy poses in magazines, here's the other "Alice naked on a toilet" photo. I think this was called the "pooping demon" photo in the very early threads. 😂🤢

View attachment 2955277

Apologies to your eyeballs, everyone!
I hope in both those pics of her on the lav that it is just shadows making it seem like things are there because if not, she is showing off a lot more than she thinks she is.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Did Ioan hear at the time about the attempted assault on Alice by HW or did it take her a while to open up about it?

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Yeah, I remember, in my naïveté, about 15 years ago, very gently asking my aunt when she might get over it, (after listening to a two hour tirade about her ex - who by the way was very much like Ioan, fought for his kids, paid above and beyond, did everything he could but could not longer live with the narc.) and she turned to me, with an angry and determined look - “it’s NEVER over!”

At this point, I understood how dogmatic she was, and there was no helping her. Then, after a bit of reading, it all fell into place - she was a 9 ticks narcissist. The parallels in her and Alice’s circumstances and behaviours are so similar as to be extraordinary.
Nope, you are a better person than me. Not listening to a 2 hour diatribe by an angry, bitter, narc. Aunt or not, I shut that nonsense down. But then, I can't see any of my aunts doing something like that.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her prices are this time very fair btw, it was hopelessly overpriced in her last con (and also in her next cons, but not as much)

I love the description of this though LOL, "a private moment"
View attachment 2960573
her kids need her less in the future?
View attachment 2960574
She has ignored plenty of parenting duties. So what's new?? It’s almost like she doesn't want Gloria minding them. It looks like she hasn't been forgiven for stopping the car to let IG speak to Elsie. Cunt.
---
I hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but I’m pretty sure this one won’t actually happen 😄
How can you know that?
---
@welp i beg of you. BEG. please go along, we will club together for your meet and greet.
Incognito of course. We don't want Instapol arresting you.

Reactions: 7

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I can't seem to find the latest cameo. Can anyone link it? I did have 2 martinis, and I am not a drinker so that could play into this problem!
I think this is the link to them.

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
That video does make me feel bad for Alice in a way... (can't help it). I just genuinely do feel sorry for how far she's fallen (at her own hands).
Me too, I didn't want to feel sorry for her, but I just couldn't help it. Dang it!!🫤

• Sad

taybridge

that incident was in 2002, which was pretty much just after his career peaked (he was lead actor in Emmy winning and Oscar nominated movies). even if he did continue to get good roles until he married her (albeit with fading hype behind his name, especially because his attempts to get a series running in California failed), but when Alice supposedly bumped into Weinstein Ioan definitely was one of the biggest upcoming stars.
My mistake, I read it was in 2007. In the article that was quoted here just, now , she said it was 2003.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Hiraeth for the winning thread title, as nominated by @Old Soak!

I had to truncate the title for reasons of space (and Ioan's first name). The full quote from Hiraeth is:

Please could somebody else do a recap? I'm all recapped-out.

Housekeeping

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.
Can you link previous thread please 🙏

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I also notice Jada is very lopsided, like her tit tape on one side failed. No digs at having different breasts esp after having kids but perhaps not the dress to wear if so.

• Haha
Long time no comment because I struggle to stay up to date on this thread without commenting aha.a Can someone update on the legals? Are we still waiting minutes? When is the next date?

Reactions: 6

Feather fans

VIP Member
Just accelarated aging from bad habits. Everyone loses bone even from their face as they age, and lose the youthful fat pads. In her case it's just made worse by bad diet, alcohol, smoking and no exercise.
This is a very good video illustrating the ageing process (and I dare say for people with thin face like Alice had (and myself) the change to shorter and rounder one is more drastically obvious). The osteopath there talks about importance of working with the spine and posture in the first place to counterbalance ageing process. And mAlice buys La Mer instead

Jemadah

VIP Member
I'm more likely to get an acting job than she is lol. Better hair, no double chin, no dodgy nose job - she's all nostrils now. This is not an unfair comparison if AFE knew the pap was waiting - it's not a total 'wild' photo in that case, just not filtered to fuck.

View attachment 2947814

PS I'm not sorry either - think about the insults she threw at B - "horse teeth" Quagmire, etc Alice looks like a blobfish.
In the interests of balance (and to prove wrong the flying monkeys who claim we're all Ioan and Bianca fangirls) I think Bianca looks very fake here. Botox / fillers / whatever she has aren't necessary that much more convincing / flattering than filters in some lights. Sorry B. I'd still rather look like her than look like the Blobfish with her cartoon lips though.