Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Alice thought she was going to be the next Brandi Granville, she copied the hell out of Brandi's book drinking and tweeting.
Why do you think EC and LR had to block BG phone number. We never knew the half of it because there were no legal papers that the public could access. Loads of similarities except Brandi was very attractive, became famous in her own right and well Alice isn't.
---
I had to go check her out after that and oh my!!! It turns out there is a whole world out there of filler stuffed lopsided mouthed (due to overuse of filters) orange from fake tan middle aged women with leathery knees wearing outfits that would look questionable even on 20 year olds, being helped into making prats of themselves by their 20 something gay stylists… I never… i mean - wow!
And most of them look ridiculous. But still way out of mAlice’s league, because - rightly or wrongly - but they do look after themselves and their appearance and clearly EXERCISE. A lot. Something mAlice is not capable of
It's a shame how Brandi looks now.

Reactions: 9

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
she will never comment on this to not get cancelled.
Would the Cons care? I doubt it as the DVRO doesn't stop them offering her work. She cancelled herself already - she will never get another acting job but it's nothing to do with her politics.

Old Soak

VIP Member
His haircut really suits him. Is that part of the hair transplant that was theorised here a few weeks ago or just a new style 😂 Either way it works.

Bianca looks well too. What a change from headlocks on the red carpet.
My first thought after seeing the buzz cut 🤣

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Matthew McFadyen is in the $100-150k range and Matthew Rhys is in the $40-85k range.
---
yes, as I said those are random numbers. they mean nothing. You think Ian Somerhalder is in the same range as van Dien?
No, you can search based on your budget and only the actors within that price range will come up! There are some strange one's on there, but it is legit. Go check on the website.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Tredegar Park Golf Cub isn't by Tredegar House, or in its grounds. Its the other side of Newport and the other side of the beloved M4 motorway. There is, or was, an excellent second hand bookshop at Tredegar House. I've no idea if either Tredegar House, or the golf club are wedding venues though. There is always the Celtic Manor, which in my opinion is just a great big carbuncle overlooking the M4.
I know, I was just kidding 😀

• Heart

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Damn girl - me too - but trying to get off the vape is as impossible as the walrus ever getting a J-O-B. good luck... been trying SO hard.
I replaced the nicotine vape with a weed vape that I toke on at night before bed otherwise I’d get nothing done in the day. None of these compare to the pure joy of lighting up a menthol ciggie tho!

I can’t believe Janina has not been fired yet. Roll on 3rd June!

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I'm guilty of giving her the completely unnecessary attention by accidentally seeing that video on YouTube 😂
lol I miss stuff here and there and there’s a lot to keep with…..but when you began with just the description, I needed to further inspect lol

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I have no doubt that Alice makes fun of that name, but I doubt thats the reason why Ella disowned her fathers name.
It's not the only reason, but it's one of them. Mainly it's to show distain for IG and loyalty to that cunt.

It's just an extension of her disowning her father as a whole (minus the money). And a extension of her thinking (because Alice taught her this) that she should make adult decisions and be able to overrule her father.
But not overrule her mother obviously as she's the one in control. Also Evans is a Welsh name too but more common than Griffith.
---
if her kids are talented in sports or singing or whatever, it obviously doesnt matter.
Ella has a good voice but if Alice is her gatekeeper it will put people off. There's other good singers.

taybridge

Does anyone know of the Tiktoker Caroline? Brit living in Mass, moving back to UK? She gives me Alice vibes. Maybe she's really nice and Malice has given me heebie jeebie paranoia
Yes, I follow her on Tiktok, and although her journey interest me, I am not sure I would like her in real life. Too home counties for me. No mAlice vibes from her for me. She seems to get well with her in-laws, plans to make lots of return trips and gets on well with her Mum, so well they are moving in with her for at least a year!
It really pisses me off when she does the fake London accent, as I don't sound like that all 😅🤣. What she presents as good English grub as well, is rubbish.
I will interested on how her husband fares. He got his visa surprisedly quick, given they have apply on her income as a stay at home Mum. . Tiktok, instagram and YouTube must pay well! Unfortunately mAlice has never managed that!

Citney

VIP Member
She is happy when we notice her Tone account. She needs an outlet from the nicey nicey Alice performance on her Instagram.

Hi Alice 💋
---

I think she realises that and the kids have been groomed to coddle her now, Ella in particular. Also the DVRO is making her undateable too. It's an eh, unusual woman that has one and you just have to Google her to find out about it. Most people who have them are men and aren't famous either so they usually away with it. Also some women like a "bad boy" but I'm not sure there is a similar market for middle aged "bad girls".
Alice and Ella, hopefully they are not destined to be Grey Gardens Part ll.

• Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
dont want to shame her because this is exactly what she should have done years ago (hence why i will never praise her for this either), but doing cons is not getting back into the acting game. everyone has them as a side hussle or to get some money out of a past career (though it's true that some actors have managed to regain their career over being popular on cons)
View attachment 2960599
More bullshit. She just turned down a Con in London. She said she was going to go all out with her cameos too lol
---
It's clear any health issues don't prevent her from working
That was obviously bullshit. She had lazyitis.
---
I’m pretty sure Gloria is no longer. I’m also pretty sure she is no longer on Alice’s witness list.
Well she can't be dead or we would have had a grief thief post. I think she's the only witness AFE has and she has to keep her sweet. If Gloria switched her loyalty to IG lots of damning evidence would come out.

Last edited: