Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
When I looked a while back at the fish deliveries this is the one that someone posted and that has offices in Brooklyn NY and to me would fit what you would order in dry ice from out of state. ( it looks really good and I would order it too). I didn’t post it back then because it’s just my opinion but I have a good feeling this is the one.

View attachment 2954062

It’s not where they ship from though.

Reactions: 6

Ametrine

VIP Member
Could there be a reason why Alice has been so quiet thus far?

Could Ioan have made a deal with her so that she didn't disrupt the premiere?

• Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
not disagreeing with your general point. but those are wild estimates.

I suspect he is actually even lower, but so are everyone you mentioned bar Ian.
You can actually search on price range and the actors in the relevant price range come up. Ioan is indeed in the $20-30k range. However, Caspar van Dien hasn't worked for years and he is in the $50-75k range.

walliewellie

Does anyone know of the Tiktoker Caroline? Brit living in Mass, moving back to UK? She gives me Alice vibes. Maybe she's really nice and Malice has given me heebie jeebie paranoia

welp

VIP Member
You can actually search on price range and the actors in the relevant price range come up. Ioan is indeed in the $20-30k range. However, Caspar van Dien hasn't worked for years and he is in the $50-75k range.
yes, as I said those are random numbers. they mean nothing. You think Ian Somerhalder is in the same range as van Dien?

Reactions: 5

Old Soak

VIP Member
Are you sure it's a rolex? I am not sure :unsure: The face shape and bracelet are not a date just..........????

ETA to say I'm pretty sure it's this watch...

ETA again, yup, I'm right!! That little minx is trolling us with the prominent display hoping to get us all a-twitter (or a-twattle) about the 'rolex'. Well done Bianca, well done 😂 🙌🙌🙌🙌
So were the watches the other day Rolexes? I don’t know shit about watches but people seemed agreed that they were Rolexes and now this one pops up with a green face?

Reactions: 5

AnneinHever

VIP Member
She seemed to be struggling with French. I suppose if you are not using it all the time, you lose the knack! Still, it is 1000% better than mine, which is worse than schoolgirl French. Can any tattlers translate?
If someone posts it here, I will.

Reactions: 3

Nixlondon

VIP Member
She's making a list of 102 reasons of why she can't make the mandatory conference next week and it has to be delayed.
What is the date of the mandatory conference? I looked on wiki for list of upcoming court dates but can only see index of docs

Reactions: 3