Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Hahaha! As a former smoker, now a vaper (never thought I'd get off ciggies) I hear you! That smell when it's just lit 👌🏻
I miss having a glass of red and a ciggie, but they banned menthol ciggies and that's what I used to smoke, so I thought why bother 🤷🏼‍♀️
Next step is get off the vape 💪🏻
When did they ban menthol?! I loved a wee menthol when I was drinking but I was hardcore Marlboro lights girl.
Sometimes just really miss that 🙈
It might sound weird but it's my comfort smell along with coffee. It all goes back to when I was wee and got cuddles from my mum. I would sit there for hours clinging to her while she would light up numerous cigarettes and drink cup after cup of Nescafe. It doesn't happen all the time but now and again when she lights up, it takes me back.
Absolutely does not sound weird at all 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11

welp

VIP Member
btw thank god Alice didnt got any of those J.Lo movies. they are all absolutely getting murdered by the audience.
OK. I just went on the Clouds Con website. I'm nosy like that. Me thinks she's lying or trying to get on. Even the background to her supposed profile picture is different from the other guests. She is not listed as a guest. Caspar Zafar is though.
She's blowing smoke up her own caboose or trying to blow smoke up Judge J's caboose. Some of their events are already sold out. There are no additional guests or surprise guests listed. Though she would be more like a surprise booby prize
you probably clicked on the event from this year

taybridge

Wonder what is happening with the kids next weekend? Elsie is probably going to her real other family, but Ella?

welp

VIP Member
Oooof Alice has really done some damage to Ioan's career - I just checked on CTI talent agency and he is in the $20-30k range for appearances - the same as G Flip! Ian Sommerhalder is in the $50-75K range. His career is really really in doldrums. Poor guy.
ETA even Caspar van Diem is in the $50-75K range 🙈
not disagreeing with your general point. but those are wild estimates.

I suspect he is actually even lower, but so are everyone you mentioned bar Ian.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Let them 💅
I&B couldn't give two flying fucks, they are happy, in love, and getting married 😎
Would have been great for his career last night, I hope he secures some more work from this! We never know, so might B, maybe not acting, but along the lines of writing.
Meanwhile mAlice is still stuck in 00s 🤣
Yep. Love it.

Told you they would though 😂

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Re the hair transplant - would it have healed this quickly though or would it still be a bloody mess?
Actually looking at photos 2 weeks post transplant - and it could be a transplant. If he grows his hair again and doesn't stick with the buzzcutt it's definitely a transplant!
I'm thinking it's a transplant....he's too thick on top for natural hair.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
You just know she’s pissed she never got the chance to audition for ‘Martha’…. What a slam dunk role for her, she’d have been great more than adequate 😜
Is her Scottish accent as good as her US one? 🤭

Wonder how the discovery is going on for both custody (caused by Dupee's negligence) and finances? Aren't there court dates in June?

I don't like the Rolex btw. Which one is it? It's too big for BW's tiny wrists.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Even though her French is great, she is still speaking with weird intonations and exaggerated mouth movements (this is the Cameo I am talking about). When she puckered up at the end and moved nearer the camera to blow a kiss, it was terrifying. She has to do every in an overblown voice and that includes speaking. In the interests of balance, I don’t like Bianca’s voice either. Not because of the accent, it is a bit babyish sounding and would grate after 5 minutes.
I must say both Alice and B's voices would drive me up the wall, they are too high and grating. They both need to work on lowering their vocal fry. It surprises me that Ioan wouldn't have helped them on their tones - he has such a rich, well modulated, lovely tone. Neither of them have voices that would encourage an audience to listen to them. I think B is a lovely person, but I have a feeling she will be better suited to screen or TV writing or production than ever making it in front of the camera. At least she has proven herself talented at real writing (the Ray of Sunshine script was good enough to get both Jimmy Gadd and Ioan's attention) unlike Alice who can barely push out one fluff piece every 5 years talking about herself.

Reactions: 10

Diamonds60

VIP Member
When I looked a while back at the fish deliveries this is the one that someone posted and that has offices in Brooklyn NY and to me would fit what you would order in dry ice from out of state. ( it looks really good and I would order it too). I didn’t post it back then because it’s just my opinion but I have a good feeling this is the one.

IMG_3293.jpeg

Old Soak

VIP Member
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They don’t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Bianca’s evening wear. I don’t hate it but I don’t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However I’m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20’s and 30’s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.
I agree with everything lol

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Matthew McFadyen is in the $100-150k range and Matthew Rhys is in the $40-85k range.
---

No, you can search based on your budget and only the actors within that price range will come up! There are some strange one's on there, but it is legit. Go check on the website.
I dont care if its "legit", the online library is random and meaningless. We know that Ioan for example is even lower than this because he declared a lot less than this in his last con. he also declared less than this for a presenter job in New York. so many other actors also make no sense as you've pointed out. they are throwing numbers out there to give a orientation, but what ultimately gets paid is a different matter.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
the cons she isnt taking arent paying enough to actually earn much money once you count the childcare against it.
That's not the reason. Gloria isn't that expensive and since when did AFE care about expenses anyway? It's a control issue probably related to the discovery and court hearing coming up.

She figures that won't be an issue by February next year hence the Paris con.
---
No agency fees, stylist fees...just a sweet normal life.
What does the agent get? 20%? I assumed the Con would pay for the stylist. Also I don't think it will be sweet or normal life. This is Alice we're talking about lol