Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else waiting for Hiraeth to explain what this means? 🤣🤪
I hope it all goes well for Ioan, god knows he deserves a break. 🙏🏼 💫
---
You're the kind of human I cherish. Despite what life has thrown at you you just keep on keeping on and find ways to grow and adapt. No victimhood. I bow to you and your absolute bleeping tenacity! ❣

I will raise a glass to you tonight, dear @ponyboycurtis. I hope your surgery is a great success and your insides mend and your world shifts in ways you can't even imagine yet.

Alice could learn a thing or five from you. 👌🏼

(Keep us posted)
I hope they are either still in Wales or at the premier tonight because if they stay home just a few mins drive away .. well … 😔 that would speak volumes and it would be really sad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
tbh I'm not convinced that he is doing any of the premieres. Their promotion is pretty weird (for obvious reasons), though I suspect some of the other actors (aside of Lawrence/Smith) may be on this one since many of them live in LA. Ioan is probably still in the UK though.
So far only Will, Martin and the writers/Directors have been doing the premieres. I doubt Ioan will do them. Haven’t even seen Eric Dane and he is pretty popular. I am surprised Vanessa is doing it. Isn’t she like days away from giving birth?

iI am a huge fan of this franchise and will be very glad to see Ioan on the big screen too. Even if it is only a few scenes.

Reactions: 12
Off current topic, as I've just popped in to tell you all that "Wilde" (Ioan’s first movie) just popped up in my Amazon Prime movie suggestions, so I'll be tied up for the next few hours!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just woke up after trying to sleep off a night shift - can't decide if it's delirious sleep deprivation or pure attraction that made me make the noise I did when I saw I's new 'do.

Man has a great shaped head.

Glad they're there ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
His haircut really suits him. Is that part of the hair transplant that was theorised here a few weeks ago or just a new style 😂 Either way it works.

Bianca looks well too. What a change from headlocks on the red carpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
His haircut really suits him. Is that part of the hair transplant that was theorised here a few weeks ago or just a new style 😂 Either way it works.

Bianca looks well too. What a change from headlocks on the red carpet.
My first thought was a shaved head for a wig AKA period and/or sci fi acting role for him.

Reactions: 24
As I thought.

He's there at the far left with the rest of the cast. Good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
That haircut has taken years off Ioan! Ioan and Bianca look so natural together 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.