Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BB4 Premiere is here in LA this evening and it's a big one. The Chinese Theater is the best premiere theater here.

As you were. 😎

Screenshot_20240530-120120.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
When did they ban menthol?! I loved a wee menthol when I was drinking but I was hardcore Marlboro lights girl.
Sometimes just really miss that πŸ™ˆ

Absolutely does not sound weird at all πŸ’œ
It was before covid, I think the end of 2019! I'd been vaping by then already, but had the odd ciggie when I was drinking.
I used to smoke Marlboro lights, years ago, but I swapped over to Menthols, and as soon as I changed, a normal cigarette just tasted horrible πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I still love the smell of a lit one, and when I see a smoker now, I'm like ooooh! Old school 🀣
You can't get them in the UK or EU, not sure about the ROW ?
---
Damn girl - me too - but trying to get off the vape is as impossible as the walrus ever getting a J-O-B. good luck... been trying SO hard.
Yeah it's hard, im slowly going lower in strength of what I vape, but it's not easy! Saying that, I never thought I'd be able yo get off cigarettes, but I did!
You'll get there πŸ’ͺ🏻 we both will x
---
I’d go full on Alice Stan for a box of Marlboro light menthols. πŸ˜‚

I’ve been on NRT for 4 months now and I’d still like one. Can take or leave booze/crisps/whatever - but smoking is bleeping EPIC! πŸ˜‰
I used to smoke Richmond menthols, they had such a strong kick to them 😫🀣
A huge glass of Red and Menthol - bliss!

Disclaimer: for any kids reading here, don't start smoking πŸ˜‡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The BB4 Premiere is here in LA this evening and it's a big one. The Chinese Theater is the best premiere theater here.

As you were. 😎

View attachment 2965558
This movie is going to be huge and put Ioan in the spotlight in a way he hasn't been in quite a while. Even if his role is tiny, he still will have the success by association.

People will want to see what Mr Fantastic is up to, and by extension, what his alcoholic ex wife has been up to as well. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to do a lot of deep diving into that wiki in the next month or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Talk about diverging paths. One with a high profile film premiere, soon to be married, moved on, the other one, not so much.
tbh I'm not convinced that he is doing any of the premieres. Their promotion is pretty weird (for obvious reasons), though I suspect some of the other actors (aside of Lawrence/Smith) may be on this one since many of them live in LA. Ioan is probably still in the UK though.

Reactions: 17
tbh I'm not convinced that he is doing any of the premieres. Their promotion is pretty weird (for obvious reasons), though I suspect some of the other actors (aside of Lawrence/Smith) may be on this one since many of them live in LA. Ioan is probably still in the UK though.
Oh I didn't mean that I thought he'd automatically be there. Safer for all of us anyways. The explosions from BH might make it all around the world otherwise :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they are back in LA as Bianca hasn't posted anything for a few days. If they are, I hope they go to the premiere.

Reactions: 31
I think they're here and they're attending. Just a strong hunch. This is the biggest premiere for the film. I've attended premieres here in LA. These are the ones most don't miss.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think they're here and they're attending. Just a strong hunch. This is the biggest premiere for the film. I've attended premieres here in LA. These are the ones most don't miss.

MOO
If that's the case I hope Yo wears a stylish dark suit and Bee a fabulous jewel green dress :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MOO
Well, this is shaping up to be an interesting weekend. Cons, premieres followed by a court date 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Donald Trump was found guilty on all counts on his charges AND it's the Bad Boys premiere?

πŸΏπŸ’…πŸ»

Your move, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.