Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I’ve taken a bit of a shine to that green Rolex. Might have to put some overtime in though. 😉
Me too!! I reckon the accountants at Olivia Burton will be scratching their heads at the recent upswing in sales figures for the gold tone green pearlescent face ladies watch sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She apologizes for being late, mentions who ordered the video and the two films the other person likes. The one who receives the video is a makeup artist and Alice makes a joke that they could fix her makeup. Her French isn’t good. She forgets words, makes many mistakes and has to use English a lot. She obviously hasn’t spoken the language for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
She apologizes for being late, mentions who ordered the video and the two films the other person likes. The one who receives the video is a makeup artist and Alice makes a joke that they could fix her makeup. Her French isn’t good. She forgets words, makes many mistakes and has to use English a lot. She obviously hasn’t spoken the language for years.
How rude! I’ll have you know La Mer is very French 🇫🇷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine saying your ex BIL's fiancée has a "plastic" face when your own sister's lips are so inflated they could raise the Titanic.

Another failed human experiment with expected results.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I asked 10 men what jade was

9 answered “that bird from big brother”, the last said “eh?”.

Starving kids? 😂
But what about that special delivery fish from Brooklyn? Starving yet ordering fish from other side of country?

*eta I see most of you cued in on the irony of claiming starvation while instagramming fancy fish, la mer and overpriced apartment living !

Last edited:
If only LA was near another enormous body of water from which she could receive her fish..

Her fish travels more than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
You’re all on a roll these evening you funny people 🤣

Some highly concerned person sent Tonely the Lonely the watch photo out of concern for his beloved sister (cough).

He should ask her how much the bulgari is worth. Hmmm

• Haha
Imagine saying your ex BIL's fiancée has a "plastic" face when your own sister's lips are so inflated they could raise the Titanic.

Another failed human experiment with expected results.

MOO
Id rather have a plastic face than a bleeping melted welly one, Alice Tone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont like B's voice either but its a good kindergarten teacher voice
tbh it sounded a lot like her English, in terms of fighting with words. though with the occasional English she mixed in you are probably right

well, better than my French, anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t that mad bastard have a restraining order? Creep! I don’t know what’s worse. That’s Alice or her actual brother.

Reactions: 33
I dont like B's voice either but its a good kindergarten teacher voice
tbh it sounded a lot like her English, in terms of fighting with words. though with the occasional English she mixed in you are probably right

well, better than my French, anyway 🤣
I agree on Bianca's voice! It's incredibly sweet and enthusiastic. I actually know a couple of Australian early years teachers and that is their 'happy' voice. But they also have grumpy voices too. Bianca probably also has a grumpy voice. Example: "Ioan, I got day drunk with Storm yesterday, get me water, a sick bucket, and a cup of coffee" delivered in a growly bass tone. We've all been there 🤣

I thought that day drunk story was so funny. I'm so glad she had fun without stressing about Alice or MS. She's still so young.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.