Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her french is average - she replaced some words with english and clearly sometimes was trying to recall how to say it. Strange, after all this years in France being a bit rusty - no recent practice presumably? No old friends from there left? Or her brain just doesnt function properly?
I grew up in Spain; when I left, at age 18, my Spanish was on par with my native German. These days, I still understand every last bit, dialects included (I started a movie the other day and only registered that it was in Spanish when Mr Arctic came in and asked me to at least turn on subtitles 😊). But after over three decades of using it only sporadically, my active speaking vocabulary has clearly suffered, and I developed a slight accent as well. If you don't keep a language alive, it can get rusty after some time.

That said, she has a tough time finding friends to speak English to, let alone French ... 😁

Reactions: 33
How has tone seen said watch if he doesn’t have instagram 🤔
Well of course a concerned party sent it too them 🤔
It's actually as Welp says it's entirely up to Ioan if he wants to shower Bianca in gold it's his money to do as he pleases. Alice of course on the face of it is staying silent and we've no longer got the woe is me I can't pay my rent which makes it obvious that Ioan once again is continuing to cover her outgoings.
Alice doing a few cons to make it look like she's pulling her weight and paying her way before the hearings is laughable btw. These gigs are going to be short lived imo because she has no consistency going by her inability to even keep up with a simple cameo request.

Well of course a concerned party sent it too them 🤔
It's actually as Welp says it's entirely up to Ioan if he wants to shower Bianca in gold it's his money to do as he pleases. Alice of course on the face of it is staying silent and we've no longer got the woe is me I can't pay my rent which makes it obvious that Ioan once again is continuing to cover her outgoings.
Alice doing a few cons to make it look like she's pulling her weight and paying her way before the hearings is laughable btw. These gigs are going to be short lived imo because she has no consistency going by her inability to even keep up with a simple cameo request.
Isn't Bianca wealthy in her own right ?

Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie I’ve taken a bit of a shine to that green Rolex. Might have to put some overtime in though. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Starving kids? Hardly. Ioan has massively overpaid Alice. WTF are they eating?
Dry ice fish flown thousands of miles to them! Doesn't he follow his beloved sis on Insta?

1716454228318.png

She really is a one trick pony. "Starving kids" all that's missing is the 'abs'. I see you mAlice!
---
Why does he think Jade is crappy?
Because it's not a Cartier leaf ring or a Bvlgari watch. Funny how she lets the kids 'starve' but won't sell those.
---
What a testicle of a man.
It's a bleep of a woman imo.
---
Many stepmothers get their husbands to be not so generous and hate their stepkids. Bianca seems to not be one of them. And if they do break up Bianca will also no longer feel like she is doing Ioan harm by going after all of them.
I think Ioan is done with coercive controlling relationships so not gonna happen. Bianca also won't go after them if they break up. She's not mAlice. Besides, Bianca's a keeper.
---
These gigs are going to be short lived imo because she has no consistency going by her inability to even keep up with a simple cameo request.
I'm guessing she will never do the same Con twice. They won't invite her back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Going out to dinner, getting foils in her hair, excessively buying stuff from eBay, ozempic, lip fillers, booze and dry ice packed fresh fish flown across the country but has ‘2 starving kids’??? Someone’s either lying or should be deeply ashamed of themselves……

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Doubt the kids are starving (understatement). Not if they are having fresh fish flown from the NE of America. Sick misuse of the word starving. There is real hardship in America, people living in the streets. Living in Beverley Hills doesn’t equate to that image.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Dry ice fish flown thousands of miles to them! Doesn't he follow his beloved sis on Insta?

View attachment 2952329
She really is a one trick pony. "Starving kids" all that's missing is the 'abs'. I see you mAlice!
---

Because it's not a Cartier leaf ring or a Bvlgari watch. Funny how she lets the kids 'starve' but won't sell those.
---

It's a bleep of a woman imo.
---

I think Ioan is done with coercive controlling relationships so not gonna happen. Bianca also won't go after them if they break up. She's not mAlice. Besides, Bianca's a keeper.
---

I'm guessing she will never do the same Con twice. They won't invite her back.
I doubt if Bianca would go after the kids maliciously, or while they are still kids. But if they are still under MAlice's thumb and are abusing her when they become of legal age, I can see her going through whatever legal routes would be available to her for her own protection and peace of mind. I hope it doesn't happen, for everyone's sake, but if it does, more power to Bianca.

Reactions: 25
Alice is really trying to push that down and out in Beverly Hills narrative, which to anyone with any semblance of brain cells is hilarious on so many levels. I doubt she’s ever known a day of true struggle in her life, the daft bint can’t even operate a toilet without having a meltdown or crying on the floor because there’s no man to walk around holding her hand any more. She is having such a hard time (in her mind) because she’s always been coddled. Sorry Al, but if you have any hint of financial trouble brewing, perhaps spend less time trying to work out what watch your ex’s new fiancee is wearing and stop ordering expensive fish and find a bleeping job.

• Heart
Tell me you lurk Tattle without telling me.. This is AFE's response to us talking about the watches and BW's gold dress.

1716457280814.png

---
If you have any hint of financial trouble brewing, perhaps spend less time trying to work out what watch your ex’s new fiancee is wearing and stop ordering expensive fish and find a bleeping job.
Responds in Alice: Tattle trolls are bullying me again. They are vindictive and foul targeting me from their HATE site.

#singlemom
#itsnoteasy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Show pony Tony for the win again. So obvious he is Alice, wonder if she WhatsApp him what to write or if she does it herself? She’s lurking here for sure. I’d be so damn jelly if I were her, I and B have a true connection and you can see just how happy they are! And even if they didn’t have eachother neither are social media (&booze prescription med addicts) so will still have a way better time. Life is so short, Alice, go read some Rumi and FO!

Reactions: 20
I just started The Americans and realised it is THE Matthew Rhys. I feel like he’d hate AE and want to support IG and B. Anyway that is all I got from this Russian / American / Welsh vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The "starving kids" line after those kids tried to get them jailed/deported and knowing what expenses Alice has is very lame now.
Admitting that you're letting your kids starve despite you receiving $10k per month from their father is not the brightest (person in the room) move really.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Even though her French is great, she is still speaking with weird intonations and exaggerated mouth movements (this is the Cameo I am talking about). When she puckered up at the end and moved nearer the camera to blow a kiss, it was terrifying. She has to do every in an overblown voice and that includes speaking. In the interests of balance, I don’t like Bianca’s voice either. Not because of the accent, it is a bit babyish sounding and would grate after 5 minutes.
I must say both Alice and B's voices would drive me up the wall, they are too high and grating. They both need to work on lowering their vocal fry. It surprises me that Ioan wouldn't have helped them on their tones - he has such a rich, well modulated, lovely tone. Neither of them have voices that would encourage an audience to listen to them. I think B is a lovely person, but I have a feeling she will be better suited to screen or TV writing or production than ever making it in front of the camera. At least she has proven herself talented at real writing (the Ray of Sunshine script was good enough to get both Jimmy Gadd and Ioan's attention) unlike Alice who can barely push out one fluff piece every 5 years talking about herself.

Reactions: 10
It's Alice's incoherence that would drive me insane, especially when I'm fairly sure it's caused by drink/pills/being a twit.

I think Bee's voice is fine, she's very engaging which Yo must have been amazed by after living with a self-centred bleep for so long.

Just invest in a camera phone tripod even (lots of influencers use them Alice 😉)
How VERY DARE you compare her to a mere influencer! Don't you know that she is an ACTRESS*?

Utter, UTTER defamation!

* Former.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.