Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alice is just mad and using the Tone account because her latest post hasn't generated much engagement. People aren't really interested in seeing her at a convention. Taking the opportunity to make a dig at Bianca makes her feel better. Loser.

Reactions: 32
If only LA was near another enormous body of water from which she could receive her fish..

Her fish travels more than she does.
Her fish has less of a trout pout than she does.

I'm sure that you could stick her to the wall with suction 🪠.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont like B's voice either but its a good kindergarten teacher voice
tbh it sounded a lot like her English, in terms of fighting with words. though with the occasional English she mixed in you are probably right

well, better than my French, anyway 🤣
My speaking french is awful (reading is better but only classic literature, I hardly understand contemporary even in newspapers/ magazines) but I would have sound better than her if I prepared! If only she wrote down a little prompt of what she was going to say and then said it out loud to herself once before recording she would have been good. Mais non, practice n’est pas pour mAlice (OMG I can rime in french!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly the fish on dry ice delivery from the other side of the country was delayed.
I think I worked out where she gets it from a few weeks ago and I forgot to say. You mentioned 3 places once that deliver good fish. and one of them is in the media for being from Brooklyn. There are articles about it online.

Reactions: 13
Imagine believing those kids are starving while holed up quite literally in a pig sty that’s costing $6500 a month with $3500 change from the child support. Surely Tone can help his sister out if she’s so destitute? Or suggest she downsizes? That’s what family does you dull as duck piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm trilingual. But in really boring languages. English, Dutch, German. Im really bad in languages I only know them cos i have to do them everyday. I guess Alice just didn't get any practice. And she forgot her French and Italien. She could have taught her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I did wonder about the odd English word dropped in. My other half is Dutch and when I hear him speak to other Dutch people, he does drop in the odd English word or phrase.
But he said that sometimes, when both people understand both languages to a good degree, the English phrase/word better encapsulates what he is trying to say and there isn’t an equivalent.
But that’s as a native speaker choosing to drop in English words or phrases (maybe the same as us saying “that je ne sais quoi?”). Would she be that fluent that that is the reason? Or am I giving her too much credit and she just doesn’t know the word?

Reactions: 14
I'm trilingual. But in really boring languages. English, Dutch, German. Im really bad in languages I only know them cos i have to do them everyday. I guess Alice just didn't get any practice. And she forgot her French and Italien. She could have taught her kids
I speak 7 languages on advanced level (I am able to hold basic conversations in a few more, but since i neither learned it officially nor are they relevant in my life I doubt that it will become more) and the level really differs extremely between spoken proficiency, reading, writing and listening comprehension. It's only German where it's all bang on because it's simply where I have the most practice, but even in German I sometimes struggle for words and then use instead the English word, especially when I'm just off a trip out of the country. So I can feel with Alice if she is struggling with French. It's pretty natural if you know many languages.

I know someone that legit speaks something like 27 languages, and it sounds really fluent too. I envy these kind of people.

I did wonder about the odd English word dropped in. My other half is Dutch and when I hear him speak to other Dutch people, he does drop in the odd English word or phrase.
But he said that sometimes, when both people understand both languages to a good degree, the English phrase/word better encapsulates what he is trying to say and there isn’t an equivalent.
But that’s as a native speaker choosing to drop in English words or phrases (maybe the same as us saying “that je ne sais quoi?”). Would she be that fluent that that is the reason? Or am I giving her too much credit and she just doesn’t know the word?
The Dutch language has a ton of English sounding words mixed in. I never learned Dutch myself, but I almost always understand a Dutch conversation because it seems like a mix of regional German and English LMAO

Hmm.

View attachment 2953614
Butttt
View attachment 2953618

Google says the B&W under spoiler is her.
Regardless, we know there's a few of her naked on a toilet as well.
So 🤫
Alice: "Trolls imagine my kids in sexual situations. They are pedos"
Also Alice: *does literally what she accuses others of*

• Wow
Reactions: 28
*mother who is concerned trolls are ped o philes and talking about her children posts on Instagram about her kids posing in hyper sexualised poses.

Makes sense.

Reactions: 34
Someone has been trawling through old pics on Getty Images again to let the world know that she's Moved On. Hey, I can do that too...

This one is called Baby Angel and the Barnacle.

1716502373009.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Someone has been trawling through old pics on Getty Images again to let the world know that she's Moved On. Hey, I can do that too...

This one is called Baby Angel and the Barnacle.

View attachment 2953641
what I find funny about her throwback pics is that in order to find these pics she has to crawl through so many pictures of him. That's one moved on girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.