Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though her French is great, she is still speaking with weird intonations and exaggerated mouth movements (this is the Cameo I am talking about). When she puckered up at the end and moved nearer the camera to blow a kiss, it was terrifying. She has to do every in an overblown voice and that includes speaking. In the interests of balance, I don’t like Bianca’s voice either. Not because of the accent, it is a bit babyish sounding and would grate after 5 minutes.

Reactions: 18
I asked 10 men what jade was

9 answered “that bird from big brother”, the last said “eh?”.

Starving kids? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why does he think Jade is crappy? I have quite a few pieces handed down to me from great grandparents and it’s incredibly expensive.
Jealousy. The same reason she trashed Bianca's engagement ring. Ioan could have given her a massive diamond and Alice would be calling it tacky, gaudy and claiming the money should have gone to her babieezzz. The same reason AlcoTone trashed Rolex and said they prefer Cartier - if Bianca had worn a Cartier watch they would have said the exact same thing in reverse.

How lucky are you to have gotten some Jade from your great grandparents! What a lovely legacy for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Even though her French is great, she is still speaking with weird intonations and exaggerated mouth movements (this is the Cameo I am talking about). When she puckered up at the end and moved nearer the camera to blow a kiss, it was terrifying. She has to do every in an overblown voice and that includes speaking. In the interests of balance, I don’t like Bianca’s voice either. Not because of the accent, it is a bit babyish sounding and would grate after 5 minutes.
I thought her french is average - she replaced some words with english and clearly sometimes was trying to recall how to say it. Strange, after all this years in France being a bit rusty - no recent practice presumably? No old friends from there left? Or her brain just doesnt function properly?
also, why can she never get ready and prepare what to say? She is either talking of herself - as usual - or listing the facts she was told about the person the cameo is for. Just weird

Reactions: 33
I thought her french is average - she replaced some words with english and clearly sometimes was trying to recall how to say it. Strange, after all this years in France being a bit rusty - no recent practice presumably? No old friends from there left? Or her brain just doesnt function properly?
also, why can she never get ready and prepare what to say? She is either talking of herself - as usual - or listing the facts she was told about the person the cameo is for. Just weird
And the walking around. Just sit or stand still. Line up the shot former actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am desperately waiting for Alice to tell me how to vote. The opinion of someone who hasn’t lived in Britain for most of her adult life, hasn’t worked and is bestie with DM hacks, Piers Morgan and Trump Acolyte lady Cheesestring matters.

Remember Tony Blair and working class proletariat owe the 1997 victory to Alice’s electioneering. Even though she wasn’t living her and was the girlfriend / beard of a French society heir. Spirit of Keir Hardy flows through her veins.
Expect a lot of it, Alice and other dual or triple nationals etc.. with a British passport who were ever resident in the UK can now vote for life (new law) it’s really easy to register online at the gov site for passports etc.

And that’s the end of this public service announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The "starving kids" line after those kids tried to get them jailed/deported and knowing what expenses Alice has is very lame now.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Perfect. Tone The Ball Sack.
Is it cos he's talking bollocks as usual 🤔
Its as plain as day that Bianca was trying her friends Rolex on and Bianca's own watch was in plain sight on the table. I think it's safe to say that Alice is still peddling bullshit behind the cover of Tony! My babies are starving and Ioan is buying Rolex watches for the bogan.
Tell it to the Judge Alice, if you dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine being so obsessed with your ex husbands fiancée that the only reach you have is to slag off a bleeping WATCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
even if he was buying her a Rolex (its clear that he didnt), who cares? As his soon-to-be-wife she has more claim to his money than his kids. Especially to kids that want no healthy relationship/abuse him. They are only entitled to what they are entitled, anything else is Ioan being generous (which is clearly the case because they wouldnt live in BH if he wasnt generous). If they want more perks perhaps they should treat him a bit better.

I also wouldnt wish them to break up if I was Team Alice. Many stepmothers get their husbands to be not so generous and hate their stepkids. Bianca seems to not be one of them. And if they do break up Bianca will also no longer feel like she is doing Ioan harm by going after all of them. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 48
I also wouldnt wish them to break up if I was Team Alice. Many stepmothers get their husbands to be not so generous and hate their stepkids. Bianca seems to not be one of them. And if they do break up Bianca will also no longer feel like she is doing Ioan harm by going after all of them. Be careful what you wish for.
This. B has already lifted the lid on Alice's abuse as much as she can with Ioan's blessing - imagine what she might say publicly if Alice's actions led to them breaking up! Now that would be a tabloid story worth paying for

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.