Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what I find funny about her throwback pics is that in order to find these pics she has to crawl through so many pictures of him. That's one moved on girl.
That's one of the reasons she does it muttering to herself "I had him when he had his own hair".

These are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. All that's missing are the ribbons.

1716502939648.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why does she pretend not to know when these photos were taken when the dates appear below the photos in every picture agency site, which is where she has taken them from?

Does she have to lie about everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does she pretend not to know when these photos were taken when the dates appear below the photos in every picture agency site, which is where she has taken them from?

I think she has to pretend that those pictures were randomly thrown at her, instead of admitting that she spends her days going through all the pictures of her and her ex.

Reactions: 37
Bianca’s black dress was better. Notice her shoes aren't blue.

1000007212.jpg

Reactions: 36
I think she has to pretend that those pictures were randomly thrown at her, instead of admitting that she spends her days going through all the pictures of her and her ex.
The mystery friend who sends her photos of herself and screenshots of tattle (which she never reads)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When was Alice slim in the last 5 years? 💀
also is she admitting here that she put her weight back on?
1000030809.jpg

or, you know, the choice of who your ex is dating
1000030807.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Long time no comment because I struggle to stay up to date on this thread without commenting aha.a Can someone update on the legals? Are we still waiting minutes? When is the next date?

Reactions: 6
Maybe the brother of the mother of Ioan Gruffudd's children should have gotten this message before he mentioned the crappy Rolex with the Jade green face.

1000007214.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Malice "untie my intellectual feelings" who is gonna tell her she isn't intellectual 🤔
She had a good figure here, I'll give her that, she was definitely on the "Colombian diet" tho 😉
And the shoes, are these the ones that spawn the blue levitaters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She has to pretend she doesn't know. It's a conversation starter. Otherwise, most people wouldn't comment at all.

Not surprised.

1000007215.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fungussy Tone-ail!

Horrible thug!
I have to disagree about My Little Ptony being a thug - he wishes! Reality is he doesn't have the sTones. He is a pathetic little weasel who gets off on throwing ugly words at a woman, while his sister crows about his supposed "connections" - as if!

Not so much thug life as pond life, low life and no life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.