Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the water supply to the house was cut off months ago.

Thought I’d just pop this here.

View attachment 2950342
Safe to say that alcohol use 🍸 is the main culprit.
Well that's 0 out of 8 for Alice. Unless you count online trolling as being socially active, and thinking up ways to harass your ex and his partner as keeping your mind active.

Reactions: 19
I am desperately waiting for Alice to tell me how to vote. The opinion of someone who hasn’t lived in Britain for most of her adult life, hasn’t worked and is bestie with DM hacks, Piers Morgan and Trump Acolyte lady Cheesestring matters.

Remember Tony Blair and working class proletariat owe the 1997 victory to Alice’s electioneering. Even though she wasn’t living her and was the girlfriend / beard of a French society heir. Spirit of Keir Hardy flows through her veins.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am desperately waiting for Alice to tell me how to vote. The opinion of someone who hasn’t lived in Britain for most of her adult life, hasn’t worked and is bestie with DM hacks, Piers Morgan and Trump Acolyte lady Cheesestring matters.

Remember Tony Blair and working class proletariat owe the 1997 victory to Alice’s electioneering. Even though she wasn’t living her and was the girlfriend / beard of a French society heir. Spirit of Keir Hardy flows through her veins.
Will My Little Tony have as many opinions on the General Election and our next PM as he does on Trump and US Politics?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You don't need to speak French to understand what she says in the Cameo "Baby Angel left me brooooké with mes bébés and sa bogane de girlfriend, and joyeaux anniversaire 5 days too late, et oh, you are a makeup artist? Have you seen mes selfés, et blah blah blah blah.... basically imagine the one she does in English but in French lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm glad. Yobee aren't flashy big spenders. That would be something like AFE's Vulgari watch which was about $15k new. Funny how no attempt is being made to sell off anything. It's almost like Alice isn't poor at all...
Yup, there is the Cartier leaf diamond engagement ring on 1st Dibs for £21k and Bvlgari Serpenti Turbogas watches for between £3-£6k, also on 1st Dibs. And then there is the whole storage unit, and all her designer clothes and shoes. Alice ain't broke..........yet. But the clock is ticking.

Reactions: 22
It's the 2nd video from the left.

[/URL]
So she deflated her lips to do this video 🤔
I just looked at her insta and seriously her face shape changes so much 🤦🏼‍♀️
The one "going to Craigs" her face is round with no jawline, then in this cameo, it's back to its normal self!
Someone did a "many faces of mAlice" poster a while ago, I had it as my avatar...I think it needs to make a comeback!
Is she only doing one day at the Con now?

Reactions: 15
So she deflated her lips to do this video 🤔
I just looked at her insta and seriously her face shape changes so much 🤦🏼‍♀️
The one "going to Craigs" her face is round with no jawline, then in this cameo, it's back to its normal self!
Someone did a "many faces of mAlice" poster a while ago, I had it as my avatar...I think it needs to make a comeback!
Is she only doing one day at the Con now?
Is she only charging $5 for the Cameo's? Wasn't she initially charging $30 or $35?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonex not so happy then.
Why is he checking out Biancas bum?
Notice he called Bianca “it” just like his sister

IMG_3270.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Tonex not so happy then.
Why is he checking out Biancas bum?
Notice he called Bianca “it” just like his sister

View attachment 2952101
"No green card..." "He will never do it."
Lol at Alice trying to convince herself YoBee aren't going to make it down the aisle. If denial is how she's handling the engagement she's really going to lose it on the wedding day. I hope they have her blocked in every possible way, she will definitely try and abuse them on that day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm so glad AlcaTone's account is on private. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed NOT reading his tweets. What a disgusting way to for a middle-aged creep to talk about a woman, especially while dehumanizing her in the process. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Starving kids? Hardly. Ioan has massively overpaid Alice. WTF are they eating?

Reactions: 56
Why does he think Jade is crappy? I have quite a few pieces handed down to me from great grandparents and it’s incredibly expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.