Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum was at the performance of Nye at the Wales Milennium Centre last night and says she saw Ioan Gruffudd there so I think they might have had a night out. She didn't notice who he was with.

Oh why didn't she invite me? 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The Ivy is nice but there’s lots of little gems scattered around Cardiff, especially places like Luna’s on wellfield road which is great for vegan food. Hope Ioan is taking her to places like that too. Not as insta aesthetic friendly but delicious food!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Ivy is nice but there’s lots of little gems scattered around Cardiff, especially places like Luna’s on wellfield road which is great for vegan food. Hope Ioan is taking her to places like that too. Not as insta aesthetic friendly but delicious food!
I sort of thought this too - but my husband is from somewhere outside of London and the Ivy is like the place to be so I thought might be the same as Wales.

Reactions: 10
I sort of thought this too - but my husband is from somewhere outside of London and the Ivy is like the place to be so I thought might be the same as Wales.
Yeah for sure, everyone got excited when they opened the Ivy in Cardiff 😂 Like I said, it’s very instagrammable! Nice food and cocktails too, but the local non chain places are unbeatable IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Best English degree in the whole country but doesn't know how to proofread. Very Alice. They have similar evergivetic peonalities.

She DARVOed us by calling us the Marthas. Sure Jan...
You just know she’s pissed she never got the chance to audition for ‘Martha’…. What a slam dunk role for her, she’d have been great more than adequate 😜
---
Is this place in Wales too? They’ve been to some really stunning spots haven’t they? ❤
Alice was with him for 20 years and you can bet she has no idea where any of the places are in Wales that Bianca has posted on her trips there. Also I bet she’s already didn’t more days there than Alice ever did.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You just know she’s pissed she never got the chance to audition for ‘Martha’…. What a slam dunk role for her, she’d have been great more than adequate 😜
Is her Scottish accent as good as her US one? 🤭

Wonder how the discovery is going on for both custody (caused by Dupee's negligence) and finances? Aren't there court dates in June?

I don't like the Rolex btw. Which one is it? It's too big for BW's tiny wrists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm OBSESSED with the green rolex... I looooove it. Come back to me baby angel...
Are you sure it's a rolex? I am not sure :unsure: The face shape and bracelet are not a date just..........????

ETA to say I'm pretty sure it's this watch...

ETA again, yup, I'm right!! That little minx is trolling us with the prominent display hoping to get us all a-twitter (or a-twattle) about the 'rolex'. Well done Bianca, well done 😂 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Are you sure it's a rolex? I am not sure :unsure: The face shape and bracelet are not a date just..........????

ETA to say I'm pretty sure it's this watch...

ETA again, yup, I'm right!! That little minx is trolling us with the prominent display hoping to get us all a-twitter (or a-twattle) about the 'rolex'. Well done Bianca, well done 😂 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Yeah, I was just about to say Olivia Burton. It's a very pretty watch, looks much more expensive in photos than it is. Just shows you, money doesn't dictate style or class, Bee has bundles of both.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad. Yobee aren't flashy big spenders. That would be something like AFE's Vulgari watch which was about $15k new. Funny how no attempt is being made to sell off anything. It's almost like Alice isn't poor at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was gonna say, I love the watch (green is one of my favorite colors) and did a Google Lens search on the photo, and Google came up with the Olivia Burton watch as well. Luckily, since it's far more affordable. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.