Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what narcs want though and they surround themselves with sycophants who give them what they want. Then AFE parades the offending screenshots on SM and gets a chorus of "Poor you. Tattlers have no lives" etc. I think the main person taking screenshots is mAlice though.
And the Mad Texan who probably types ‘Mad Texan’ into the search bar on here for mentions of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just had a look at this older pap video. She clearly likes this pap as he's sympathetic to her bullshit. Honestly she does a good acting/gaslighting job here. Lots of lip trembling like she is trying not to cry. She pretends she wanted an amicable divorce and Ioan didn't. Forgets to mention that he wanted collaborative divorce and co-parenting 50/50 and she refused. Instead - if you were someone who didn't know the reality - it looks like he ditched the kids and is refusing to co-parent as that would involve communicating with the abuser perfectly nice Alice. This pap is a useful idiot. Tilly is more sinister imo - I think she is involved in the financial abuse of IG and hiding money. Hope it all comes out eventually.

Reactions: 26
Partly from age and her teeth are a mess. The veneers are gone and her own teeth are shifting around and I believe she has over bite?
Apparently Ozempic messes with your face. The rapid weight loss is extremely aging and reportedly can make you look really gaunt if you’re older.

Reactions: 18
Apparently Ozempic messes with your face. The rapid weight loss is extremely aging and reportedly can make you look really gaunt if you’re older.
She never did share the secret of her weight loss, did she? 🤭 #ozempic

Still waiting for her unfiltered pics that she promised too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good 'ole Alice, always so consistent in being inconsistent and never following through!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone posted this excerpt from Richard Gadd's Baby Reindeer book on Reddit. It's an email that Martha sent to him.

I am blown away by the similarities, right down to:

Hurling the word pedalo at him (the word keeps being corrected here)

Saying he has tit parents

Bragging about how smart she is and how stupid he is

Telling him he has no future as a comedy writer/actor

Oh, and the last line. Amazing.

"My contacts are considerable and they are all very angry with you."

Screenshot_20240521-083919.jpg

Moo

• Wow
Reactions: 57
They are so desperate to turn the conversation to Ioan and Bianca. It's pathetic and predictable. The last is obviously a sock, no followers, no photo, and no posts. We see you Alice.

1000007103.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone posted this excerpt from Richard Gadd's Baby Reindeer book on Reddit. It's an email that Martha sent to him.

View attachment 2949248
Moo
It’s shocking how they all have practically the same hymn sheet when it comes to these threats and insults. Very scary people. It makes me shudder that there’s so many of them walking around

Reactions: 31

View attachment 2949248
Moo
She even told him he had an ugly face. 😱 Alice may have well wrote this.

Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness. I thought you were joking, but crikey, it's like word for word from the emails Alice sent Ioan. Alice better hope she never gets compared to Fiona publicly enough for it to become a 'thing', because she is a dyed in the wool Fiona, with all the evidence to support.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2949248
Moo
Best English degree in the whole country but doesn't know how to proofread. Very Alice. They have similar evergivetic peonalities.

She DARVOed us by calling us the Marthas. Sure Jan...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's trolling herself again. Fake account which responds at the same time Alice is commenting.

1000007105.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's trolling herself again. Fake account which responds at the same time Alice is commenting.

View attachment 2949267
She sees people recommending a different shade of red on here and wants people to think we touch the poop or harass her. No thanks. She’s trolling herself, she’s that desperate to be a victim… utterly tragic behaviour.

Reactions: 34

View attachment 2949248
Moo
This is uncanny. She claims to be "kind" as she trashes him, his background, and his parents. I'd love to do a side-by-side comparison of this with some of Alice's emails. Tons of similarities.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.