Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel sorry for Alice like @Ralphiegirl. Despite her cruel bullying and constant incitement of others to dox people (all falls on her) , we're close in age and I know what it's like to struggle with physical changes. I will always have slivers of compassion because getting older is something we all have to face as woman and life can come at you fast.

That said, it's the ridiculous "you're just jealous of me" bunk that makes my teeth itch. Like what? Is she serious? We know what she looks like in real life. The filtered selfies are all an illusion. You can't attack others for their looks or brag about how hot you are or how jealous others are of you when your looks have faded and you're broke and have legal issues.

Real talk.

I think she's a normal looking woman for her age and that's just fine. I'm no super model in the wild myself. I just don't spend my days (nor does anyone here I'm sure) living in a delusion that everyone is jealous of me and posting filtericious selfies to back up that fantasy.

MOO
Growing old is a blessing, having laughter lines is a sign of a life well lived. Smile lines show joy.

As a society we have forgotten that

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I have zero sympathy for her. None.
Not only is she a catfish, broke-fish while ordering dry-ice fish, she’s abusive and vile.
I’m part of a community who have chosen no contact with a mother like Alice. The stories I read time and time again about how the parental alienation has affected them well into adult life as they reconnect with the “absent” father, are heartbreaking. Recently read one where the dad had all these court documents and pictures that mean everything the mum and said to the child was a complete lie.
You can talk about the guy who invented the term “parental alienation” as having been debunked, doesn’t stop the act being true.
According to Alice herself she was smug married. What she means is, she was able to lie in bed all day, be a “political influencer” while she had a housekeeper, nanny and devoted husband & daddy at home. She was essentially a vessel for the babies and that’s her whole contribution. Pregnancy and ivf isn’t easy. But still.
Her mindset that this means he owes her a living is concerning. Please FM’s, explain to me why?
There was no acting career, the Christmas Card has a somewhat cult-like following for a sad little Christmas movie, not even a Hallmark that can be played every week, only at Christmas. Catfish, aren’t only for Christmas!
She has destroyed his brand, she has affected his future earnings thus affected the children’s futures too. Be it in their adult relationships or further education. Imagine bringing a significant other home to meet Alice.
She has directly affected Ella’s education. The vanity project of sending her to the private school has back fired and now she’s either a school-refuser or isolated learner. There are no relationships those two girls have that aren’t fully engineered and controlled by Alice.
She doesn’t love anyone, not even herself. She’s just doesn’t have the emotional intelligence, mental capacity or ability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
I have zero sympathy for her. None.
Not only is she a catfish, broke-fish while ordering dry-ice fish, she’s abusive and vile.
I’m part of a community who have chosen no contact with a mother like Alice. The stories I read time and time again about how the parental alienation has affected them well into adult life as they reconnect with the “absent” father, are heartbreaking. Recently read one where the dad had all these court documents and pictures that mean everything the mum and said to the child was a complete lie.
You can talk about the guy who invented the term “parental alienation” as having been debunked, doesn’t stop the act being true.
According to Alice herself she was smug married. What she means is, she was able to lie in bed all day, be a “political influencer” while she had a housekeeper, nanny and devoted husband & daddy at home. She was essentially a vessel for the babies and that’s her whole contribution. Pregnancy and ivf isn’t easy. But still.
Her mindset that this means he owes her a living is concerning. Please FM’s, explain to me why?
There was no acting career, the Christmas Card has a somewhat cult-like following for a sad little Christmas movie, not even a Hallmark that can be played every week, only at Christmas. Catfish, aren’t only for Christmas!
She has destroyed his brand, she has affected his future earnings thus affected the children’s futures too. Be it in their adult relationships or further education. Imagine bringing a significant other home to meet Alice.
She has directly affected Ella’s education. The vanity project of sending her to the private school has back fired and now she’s either a school-refuser or isolated learner. There are no relationships those two girls have that aren’t fully engineered and controlled by Alice.
She doesn’t love anyone, not even herself. She’s just doesn’t have the emotional intelligence, mental capacity or ability.
Did you mean to say she is a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imo nobody should feel bad if they feel pity for Alice or someone like her but neither should anybody feel bad if they don't. We all come at this with our own experiences, perspectives, opinions and prejudices and they are all valid. We all also have our own characters, some are more rational or logical, some more emotional, but again neither one is better than the other, just a bit different. Those differences are interesting and good, this place would be boring AF if it was an echo chamber and we were all sheep just parroting each other. We haven't been assimilated into the feline borg yet! 🐈
🐮
---
Since it's quiet on here, Prius Rat has decided to give us a fashion show ( as someone said in the previous thread, it dresses better than Alice)
I hope my spoiler worked. If not,my apologies.
ETA spelling
Are we going to get accused of bestiality again if I mention Ratty has surprisingly big norks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha I just learnt about broke fishing the other day and thought of Alice. Think it was in the daily mail haha

Reactions: 12
Growing old is a blessing, having laughter lines is a sign of a life well lived. Smile lines show joy.

As a society we have forgotten that
I am almost the age now that my Dad was when he passed. So, although I miss the body and face of my youth, I am bloody grateful for every day that I get walking on this earth, spending time with those I love, and leading a fulfilling and interesting life. I am one lucky woman and I never forget that.

To keep it on topic, I am a fair bit older than the Abuser, and I doubt that she will ever learn to love her own life, and make it a good and fulfilling one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Alice has really damaged her own mental health at this point.
I'm going to echo what a tattler wrote on here as it sums up what I think. It's on the wiki btw.

"I think something the old timers here know that some people newer to this weird little play don’t get is the only way Ioan could have avoided her going into a very public psychotic rage, doing everything in her power to turn his kids against him, and basically try to ruin his life was to stay with her for as long as she ordered him to, pay for everything, and let her do whatever she wanted all the time. This didn’t start when he left her, I don’t think it even started when she demanded he alienate most of his not-so-big fan base because people were talking about her ugly ass clothes, she already had him terrified by then or he would have laughed at her childish tantrum instead of making himself look like an asshole.

This has duck all to do with Bianca, if he stayed by himself for the rest of his life she still would have bullied those kids into hating him and publicly maligned him if he wouldn’t come back to her and grovel at her feet. She’s an evil poisonous self-centered monster completely devoid of empathy, and no one except those kids will ever really love her as long as she lives and she knows it. She’s burned the love out of everyone who ever did love her. She needed professional help for her personality disorders a long time ago, and now it’s too late. Pointing out all the tit Ioan might have done ‘wrong’ is a waste of time, nothing he did other than stay with her and let her abuse him would have stopped this garbage fire. Just MOO from one of MAlice’s fat, jealous, pie-eating old IMDB buddies."

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Why does her real face look all caved in like that? She looks like someone who’s been caught without their dentures in. What would cause that?

Reactions: 20
Imo nobody should feel bad if they feel pity for Alice or someone like her but neither should anybody feel bad if they don't.
🐮
Exactly. also pitying her or not doesn’t change anything. She’s spent most of her adult life abusing the people around her and she chose to go headlong into the situation she’s in now. She bulldozed her way to it. It’s all on her.

I pity her in the same way I pity Baby Reindeer woman or the Texan, I also pity people in prisons or on psych holds for bad behaviour. I genuinely pity them. I guess it’s a personality trait. It doesnt mean I think they should all be let loose though. She’s gotten away with far too much for far too long if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does her real face look all caved in like that? She looks like someone who’s been caught without their dentures in. What would cause that?
I suspect her alcohol addiction has caused her gums to recede. Moo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I suspect her alcohol addiction has caused her gums to recede. Moo.
She doesn't do any exercise either, and has bad posture and just spends a lot of the time in bed.

All of these things would have contributed to her face losing its structure.

Reactions: 19
I am firmly in the camp that Alice is the way she is and always has been. I don’t think it is useful to see her as someone whose MH has deteriorated or who is a victim of circumstance. This is the type of assumption that her victims make and they pay dearly for it. If you have someone like Alice in you life my advice would be don’t try to fix them, don’t think they will get help and don’t negotiate with them. They aren’t interested in or capable of change.

There was no deterioration in their relationship it was fucked up and problematic from the start. Ioan was just not able to see that like many victims of abusers. Take the following.

- She was involved with someone else when they met and openly conducted an affair. Whether it was a transactional arrangement or a love match matters not. It should have been a red flag.

- She immediately moved in with him under obviously false pretences. She claimed to be looking to buy her own place. But she clearly didn’t have a pot to piss in or a regular income. Anyone rushing a relationship for economics is not doing it for the right reasons. A reg flag.

- She was immediately doing tabloid stories, “close friends are saying” my ass, about them getting married. They had barely started dating. Red flag.

- She was observed to be unnaturally possessive around him. The neck clinch and people reporting she watched him like a hawk even in the early days. People around Ioan could clearly see it.

- her public performances were embarrassing given she was and is a nobody.

- Her involvement with his fans, the SM fights and blatant trolling

- Her fights with her family and his family.

I will stop there but I have just about covered the first 5 years of publicly known behaviour after they met.

I have always said Ioan was a victim and he is not to blame for not seeing it or not putting a stop to any of it. Very few people who get caught in the web or grip of someone like Alice can. It’s arrogant to think that you would deal with someone like her better. They lie and manipulate in a way that is beyond normal comprehension in a world that functions on the assumption that you take people at face value.

I don’t want to disrespect opinions that she could have been redeemed, helped or whatever. However a lot of abusers rely on this response to keep victims trapped. It’s absolutely part of their cycle that they promise to get help and to change. It’s absolutely part of their cycle to shift blame to others or circumstances. This why they are so dangerous and why they keep people trapped.

The outcome for Ioan, being abused, was set in stone because he was with her. No “if she had” or “if he had” would change that except he should have run for the hills when those red flags started flapping.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't understand the disconnect between her posting these filtered and ps selfies that look nothing like how she looks today and then her setting up pap shots and videos. It's being going on for years with internet celebrities famous for their beauty only to be discovered it's all fake and ps but I have trouble understanding the psychology of it and how she's reconciling fantasy with reality.
I think its similar to body dysmorphia changes in perception. Anorexic people often genuinely see themselves as fat and insta filter addicts think their filtered version is reality and probably believe their "in the wild" pics are doctored or just very badly taken.
Even "general public" often struggles to distinguish badly taken photo - and Ive seen people exclaiming: oh my god they look rough now do t they?! Looking at a pic with three chins and one eye closed and another red from the flash not understanding about bag angles, how flash changes appearance etc. im sure it works exactly same way but in reverse for insta filter addicts when they see realistic pics of them

Reactions: 16
Just accelarated aging from bad habits. Everyone loses bone even from their face as they age, and lose the youthful fat pads. In her case it's just made worse by bad diet, alcohol, smoking and no exercise.

Reactions: 23
Alice tends to attract the White Knight types that want to save her from herself. Ioan was one until he was totally depleted and exhausted and ultimately had to save himself. It doesn't help her as she doesn't want to change and all people on here who have tried to help her did is waste their own time. In the earlier threads here, there was a lot of "Alice you need to do this, this and this" and while I know people meant well, I also know AFE from old and knew that she's a hard core bleep who has had a charmed life and didn't appreciate any of it. She has abused every one she has come into contact with, aside from high profiles like Celia Walden who she doesn't want to lose as they are good for her celebrity (lol) image.

I saw this on Insta and I worry for Ella in particular as she has been parentified to the hilt and has become AFE's substitute spouse. She will need a lot of therapy but she isn't ready for it while under the grip of Mommy Dearest.

1716290068629.png

PS I see Loopy as a fake White Knight. He latches on to 'damsels in distress' but he doesn't give a duck about them - he's a narc so it all about raising his profile and appearing to care. Then he swiftly moves on to the next 'damsel in distress'.

Reactions: 30
That video does make me feel bad for Alice in a way... (can't help it). I just genuinely do feel sorry for how far she's fallen (at her own hands).
Me too, I didn't want to feel sorry for her, but I just couldn't help it. Dang it!!🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.