Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but those words, a child just wouldn't use that terminology, not even at 14 (I know it's not recent) either mAlice wrote that herself, or she told the kids what to write!
The capitals confirmed it for me , ma dearest at the very least dictated it if she didn't write it. Always the control freak and over exaggerator . She really is the bleep in her own freak show !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How bleeping clueless can she be, commenting on Selma Blair's IG?
In Alice land, Selma was Alice's friend first. You know how her head works!
And I remember a couple of months after the heinous thing she said about Selma came out in the court docs, there was a comment on Alice's insta about not being friends with Selma anymore and Alice basically refuted it and said they were fine cause Selma knew "the truth". I remember it particularly cause we know Selma unfollowed Alice etc but honestly, Alice lives in such a delusional land I'm not sure she actually realises what she's done.

Reactions: 38
Ioan is looking at the camera as if he is saying ‘do you believe I have to live with this woman? ’. I see almost disgust in his expression, I certainly see deep depression. Poor Ioan, he should never have given into her demands to marry her, he definitely paid a hefty price for his mistake.
He looked unwell in that photo, hadn't he already told her at that point as well that he no longer loved her. She pushed him into those photos because she was trying to keep up the facade of a happy marriage but already threatening him behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
If Selma stopped following Alice that would trigger her rage (like everything does). Commenting on her posts when she knows she’s not welcome is quite typical for her. Harassing Selma + a chance that Bianca will see it - win/win.

She’s living the life she was always meant to live. Flailing about on social media like a rejected groupie hoping to be noticed by someone.. anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If Selma stopped following Alice that would trigger her rage (like everything does). Commenting on her posts when she knows she’s not welcome is quite typical for her. Harassing Selma + a chance that Bianca will see it - win/win.

She’s living the life she was always meant to live. Flailing about on social media like a rejected groupie hoping to be noticed by someone.. anyone.
I believe Bianca has blocked her, so she will not see when and what AFE posts.
And AFE knows what Bianca has liked or what she posts because -- as per her usual MO -- she is stalking Bianca using her socks.

Reactions: 27
Why has the card been photoshopped over a hand in this wierd way? Something is not right!
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!

Her whole life seems to be tied up with being validated from complete strangers, that's not healthy and it's not living.
I guess that's what fame is, validation from strangers. Craving it isn't healthy especially as she never had the talent for deserved fame.
---
Start a new generation for her Etsy store
That sounds a bit like w.o.r.k. to me. Isn't it a bit early for filthy language Mimsy?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!
Yep. It probably would've been Ioan who would help the kids get her mother's day cards and a gift. At least in our home, its my SO who has to remind mine that Mother's Day is coming up and has to foot the bill for the cards and the gift. Now that the older two are young adults they will do it on their own. The younger two still depend on dad. If not for dad, they will probably not do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
new cameo (nothing special though, but I share anyway)

also this may be old, but I've not seen it before. Brigton Bond seems to have paid for an ad LMAO

this is also old-ish, she is doing here one from her car (lmao)

btw forgot to mention, that last video is in front of the reunification therapist probably (she mentions the 10, its right next to it, and that she is waiting for her kids), not sure about the date because no review was left, but it's before 15 march

• Wow
Reactions: 34
There is nowhere Alice can hide online where someone won't bring this up.

View attachment 2932063
Ok Alice, I'll bite. It's important for the courts and law enforcement as well as for Ioan and Bianca. She is so shameless and unrepentant about the behaviour that earned her a DVRO. She will teach the kids that it's a joke too, so they can LAUGH their heads off about it. bleep

Reactions: 31
The red lipstick in the latest cameo really sets off the green hues of her teeth beautifully

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I had a look at some of the comments on Selma’s post.

Alice’s comment seems to only be one of the few which has the word “my” in it, instead of just focusing on Selma and her son, like the other comments are. In fact, Alice wrote more words about her experience than she did complimenting Selma on her photo.

Typical Alice, always needing the focus to be on herself, and unable to talk to other people about their experience in any great depth.

Reactions: 48
I had a look at some of the comments on Selma’s post.

Alice’s comment seems to only be one of the few which has the word “my” in it, instead of just focusing on Selma and her son, like the other comments are. In fact, Alice wrote more words about her experience than she did complimenting Selma on her photo.

Typical Alice, always needing the focus to be on herself, and unable to talk to other people about their experience in any great depth.
she always does it. another example:
1000029938.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Ahaaaaa she’s just outed herself that she dresses the kids to match her and not them choosing it.

Actually I think CF’s daughter is also called Elsie, and that’s a post by CF about her daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.