Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at some of the comments on Selma’s post.

Alice’s comment seems to only be one of the few which has the word “my” in it, instead of just focusing on Selma and her son, like the other comments are. In fact, Alice wrote more words about her experience than she did complimenting Selma on her photo.

Typical Alice, always needing the focus to be on herself, and unable to talk to other people about their experience in any great depth.
I have an aunt that’s basically Alice. Her nickname is Mimi because she finds it impossible to talk about anyone or anything apart from herself (Oh you have cancer? Sorry to hear that. My car broke down yesterday and it ruined my whole day then they got my coffee order wrong, my life is so hard!!!)
Don’t think she’s cottoned on as to why we call her that. She’s as delulu as Alice too. These people are the most exhausting people on earth 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That's why I was amazed at the Brighton Bond cameo. Not much mention of herself for once. She wore a low cut top especially for him too lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!
The irony is that if this had been a normal divorce I have no doubt Ioan would have arranged really nice gifts for the mother of his (un-alienated) children.

Reactions: 47
I think that there's plenty of people who follow both Bianca and also Malice. Bianca because they like her attitude and Malice for curiosity. I follow Malice simply to keep up to date with her latest barrel scraping and never interact or react. I can't be the only one!
I don't follow both cause you can bet Alice will cross reference who's following her and Bianca it's asking to be doxxed unless you have a secondary account. She has a lot of time on her hands.

Reactions: 22
I don't follow both cause you can bet Alice will cross reference who's following her and Bianca it's asking to be doxxed unless you have a secondary account. She has a lot of time on her hands.
Put your account on private is the other option.

Reactions: 13
That's why I was amazed at the Brighton Bond cameo. Not much mention of herself for once. She wore a low cut top especially for him too lol
Maybe she still believes he's a bigwig in MI5 and can track down us naughty tattlers for hurting her widdle feelings...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually I think CF’s daughter is also called Elsie, and that’s a post by CF about her daughter.
I have a question - which one is older? Did Al give her daughter the same name as her mate did for hers already?

I've read a lot of posts of people (=arseholes) doing this lately 🤔

Reactions: 7
Also, "You're not the boss of me!"
My 3 year old Granddaughter has started singing that to her parents!

I am hoping she just likes the tune and doesn't understand the lyrics but you can never tell... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO
I couldn't agree more. Growing up is hard at the best of times. Growing up in LA, when your parents are going through a difficult divorce must be doubly hard. The least she could do is not plaster their personal business all over the Internet.

Reactions: 27
My 3 year old Granddaughter has started singing that to her parents!

I am hoping she just likes the tune and doesn't understand the lyrics but you can never tell... :ROFLMAO:
I sing "You're not the boss of me... And you're not THAT big!" to my cat....

Yes. He is the boss of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have a question - which one is older? Did Al give her daughter the same name as her mate did for hers already?

I've read a lot of posts of people (=arseholes) doing this lately 🤔
I believe Alice’s grandma is called Elsie, or has Elsie in her name, so maybe she was named partly because of that?

Reactions: 11
Is the hint in her most recent comment about something else good supposed to be for us to speculate over the recent case management conference at court?

The time will come where the courts show their teeth. It may not have hit yet but it will…

And alienated kids making such cards only screams concern about how she parents them.

Also B&I look 🔥 while Ioan May look tired he’s been trying to get divorced and see his kids for nearly four years. Not surprised it’s taking it’s toll. At least he has B by his side.

Also Selma is best not to acknowledge Alice. Doing anything that ignoring it will just ramp up the crazy

Reactions: 32
Is the hint in her most recent comment about something else good supposed to be for us to speculate over the recent case management conference at court?

The time will come where the courts show their teeth. It may not have hit yet but it will…

And alienated kids making such cards only screams concern about how she parents them.

Also B&I look 🔥 while Ioan May look tired he’s been trying to get divorced and see his kids for nearly four years. Not surprised it’s taking it’s toll. At least he has B by his side.

Also Selma is best not to acknowledge Alice. Doing anything that ignoring it will just ramp up the crazy
She's like a dog pissing against a lamppost...marking her Territory.
I knew her first...
Thing is...Selma doesn't want to know her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!
Might a weirdo follower have sent them?

Reactions: 3
The irony is that if this had been a normal divorce I have no doubt Ioan would have arranged really nice gifts for the mother of his (un-alienated) children.
Like my son does for the mother of his child. He arranges birthday and Christmas cards and presents for her as well as something for Mother’s Day. He didn’t stop when they split up, the difference being that unlike the Abuser, my ex daughter in law is not a bleep. She is a very nice, and reasonable person and they co parent really well. The result is my grandchild knows that they are loved by both parents, who get on with each other, by both sides of the family, they see us all getting along really well and the result is that the grandchild is a happy, secure, and well adjusted child.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Im pretty sure these messages / cards are genuinely written by the girls. The Little E’s one is a bit - how can I put it to make sure its not sounding critical? Immature? She is 10 right? Kids usually draw better than this at 10. The Big E’s card is very gushing and same style as her "school essay" about her mother. Also sounds immature. So yes it could have been old cards, or could be this year’s. Regardless bleep or not pf course her kids love her and this is how it should be.
it is also interesting E mentions "hard work" both in school essay and in the card. In the card its "hard work raising them” but always emphasis on her working. Bet you they think her online presence is work

Reactions: 15
Im pretty sure these messages / cards are genuinely written by the girls. The Little E’s one is a bit - how can I put it to make sure its not sounding critical? Immature? She is 10 right? Kids usually draw better than this at 10. The Big E’s card is very gushing and same style as her "school essay" about her mother. Also sounds immature. So yes it could have been old cards, or could be this year’s. Regardless bleep or not pf course her kids love her and this is how it should be.
it is also interesting E mentions "hard work" both in school essay and in the card. In the card its "hard work raising them” but always emphasis on her working. Bet you they think her online presence is work
Well she puts in loads of overtime arguing with strangers on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.