Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious why she did that, all her fans will be up her arse about how she's the best mother ever, doing it all on her own blah blah blah
Aside from begging for likes, she’s back to low engagement. Is that all they do at home is play fashion show? And I also think she’s trying to ‘bait’ us by posting Elsie posing.

Reactions: 26
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…

Reactions: 44
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…
All this "starting to" and "going to" and "considering (applying to Starbucks)"
Not much actual doing though

Reactions: 53
I'm going to have to highlight something - Alice got something right. She referred to herself as a single mother, not a lone parent! The children do indeed have 2 parents, alive and well and capable of being parents.

How she behaves however, is something else!

Reactions: 11
Someone in her threads predicted Piers, I recall. So, it did not surprise me.

Once Baby Angel is out on Netflix, he'll do Alice too. Perhaps.
I've said since the early days of these threads he's sitting on his Ioan exclusive interview.

Reactions: 22
"tough"...a convention

anyone but Ioan

there was a gun shooting alert 4 years ago in their school btw

youve literally alienated all of them!

kid knows her mom well

this post is pure gaslighting and begging for compliments for being a shit mom

Reactions: 58
She's done one convention, which she left early and didn't complete her commitments. Not really expecting any miracles to happen

Reactions: 48

---

---
lol I hope she means the court decision and not Elsie being unwell…..life event smdh

Reactions: 17
My son was quite …. energetic … in his primary school days and I can’t recall getting “so many” calls from any of his schools, nursery to secondary. I call bullshit.
I was going to say that especially for two new schools but I don’t have kids

Reactions: 15
One hopes she's not building up to something bigger like a publicized ER visit timed to overshadow the MS Race to Erase Gala on Friday, the one I can't imagine they aren't attending.

Past behavior and timing.

I surely hope not.

MOO

Reactions: 46
She is feeling the loss of grandparents to help her out. She alienated both sets. She has chosen to be a single parent. She is full of bull.

MOO -bull noise not the other MOO

Reactions: 53
My ex's first wife was my emergency contact (we had good relationship and my girls loved, and still love, her).

<eta: all other relatives lived 250+ miles away>

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.