Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Oh my seriously?! It's like they are cut from the same cloth (or horse blanket!) I wasn't going to watch it but I am now... we should have made a Malice/Martha bingo card 😅
I've got a boyfriend
I never lie
Defamation
It was a handful of emails
I'm the victim
The list goes on....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Mardybum41

Did she really just discuss her teen daughters periods with her entire insta ‘family’? Is there no barrel that fuckwit won’t scrape??

• Wow
  • Sad
So I've just sat down after hosting 20 of my boy's classmates and their parents at our place - our original venue was outdoors and apparently Noah is living amongst us on the east cost of Oz with all the rain we're having.

Absolutely exhausting day hosting. It always is, but especially when you're a SINGLE MOTHER TO YOUR BAYBEEEEZ. But you know what? Everyone came because I'm an absolute delight to be around and so is my son. And they all helped me with the clean up. Because being a nice person pays off.

Luckily my guests brought too much grog and left it behind, so I'm sitting having a sharp one or two and seeing these photos of I and B have made me weepy. Because they love each other and they're harmonious and I'm so happy for both of them having found each other no matter the timeline and I'm a bit jealous but...

Every runaway sentence needs to end sometime and I'm rambling (Mothers' day here tomorrow which I find difficult) so back to my cardonnay which I've damn well deserved.

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Bianca looks absolutely 🔥
Good on them for walking the carpet and having some fun!

We’re getting the aurora australis down here!
IMG_3670.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
The Helmut Lang jacket she's interested in seems to have the same colour scheme as the Special Arguing Coat, just reversed on the sleeves and the body:

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 18.23.00.png

Will this be the Arguing Special Coat?

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m very happy Ioan is no longer paying Alice’s bills. The financial abuse was ridiculous and it went on for far too long. Nobody benefited from that situation least of all the girls. Well done Ioan. 🙌🏼 🙌🏼
The more the girls live in reality with their mother the sooner Ioan can expect their attitude to her and to him to change. And if it doesn’t change at least they will have a lifestyle they will be able to maintain as adults.
He needs to refuse to give in to her public shaming and attempts to coerce more money from him. He has to say no to the abuse. It’s painful in the short term and it takes courage but it’s by far the most responsible thing to do for everyone’s sake.
I hope and pray JJ delivers something close to a fair and just ruling on this I really do.

- I still work away a lot and my kids still have all the financial security and perks that bought them. You don’t miss any weeks at all you facetime everyday and remain in constant contact. Despite what Alice thinks it’s not the 1980s anymore there’s NO excuse for her laziness.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice just looks hard faced and cruel to me and it's gotten more visible the older she's gotten. Moo.

M33L4

VIP Member
“As I start to go back to work” tell me the spousal support was overpaid without telling me…

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've got a boyfriend
I never lie
Defamation
It was a handful of emails
I'm the victim
The list goes on....
The DM has a good summary of the interview, and I'm pasting the bits that are applicable to Alice here:

Pressed on the 41,000 emails, 350 hours of voice messages, 744 tweets, 48 Facebook messages, and 106 letters she is alleged to have sent him, she retorted: 'That's simply not true. There may have been a couple of emails exchanging, but that was it. Just jokey banter emails.'

She denied sending texts or Facebook messages but admitted sending him 'about 18 tweets'.

She said she had sent him 'less than ten' emails.

On whether she ever attacked one of the comedian's girlfriends during a jealous rage, she said: 'No, I don't think he had a girlfriend. But no, I have never been to his house or attacked any girlfriend or anything like that.'

Asked about the scenes showing Martha sitting for hours at a bus stop and whether she ever did that, she replied: 'No. Absolutely no… This is a fictional character. Hyperbole, exaggeration. This is a fiction. It's based on his imagination.' Fiona also denied ever contacting his parents.

On whether she was ever in love with him, she said 'no, I don't fancy little boys without jobs'.

🌟🌟🌟 Alice, you are Martha/Fiona! Congratulations! 🌟🌟🌟

• Haha
  • Wow

bluefootedbooby

The nutty thing about Ella being online schooled now is that most kids do this because the parents travel a lot or because you have a career yourself already (I know this from karting drivers). Ella - whose mother claimed to have specifically moved there for the schools lol - does it (presuming she was not forced out) because her mother needs to keep her isolated. obviously Alice will argue it's because the kid is anxious, but it's a direct consequence of her and very common for alienated children. As mentioned the other day:

I feel so sad for those girls, isolated by their mother, who’s always screeching they’ve got nobody but her. I really hope one day they can escape.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
I btw wonder if Ioan knew about the online schooling. Alice implied it a few weeks ago already, But with his total estrangement it's likely he knows as much as we do and only found it out then (he did said he found out that Elsie was enrolled into the false school by seeing it on IG). No doubt if that is the case the judge will not be happy about this as it would mean that Alice breached both court orders about the childrens school (first by not keeping Elsie in the old school, but Ioan's team decided to not escalate this). It's such a dumb thing to fuck about with the judge

Edit: And it's such a stupid thing to do to your kids. She continues to damage Ella by isolating her, and she completely needlessly dragged Elsie out of her school because she didnt want to wake up 15 minutes earlier (the original reason that it's stressful to drive kids into very different directions is no longer even valid, but weirdly it wasnt a issue for her when Ella was attending a school much further away that was draining your ex' pocket)

It still looks like something you would get for $5 in a charity shop. Even if she was looking in March, it doesn't matter, she knew that the 10 grand deal was up in April so what the fuck was she doing??

Also a normal person would have moved to a cheaper flat by now instead of moaning that she can't pay the rent. She can but only with stolen money and that loophole has closed now.
no doubt she thought it would be extended until the court hearing, and then again when she fires her lawyer before the next hearing and the hearing gets postponed again. It was basically her Plan B to the lawyer refund trick.

Two words: Legal abuse.

Last edited:

Old Soak

VIP Member
Alice is basically a small representation of most things that are wrong with society. People having children for the wrong reasons and then not bearing the great responsibility that having children comes with. And then instead of stepping up, actively damaging them to put your own interests first. Because those children eventually become adults and their issues now become the world’s problem. I’m not saying that every shit adult came from shit parents or that shit parents only produce shit adults or that no one gets through life without being damaged, I’m just sure that Alice and many others, had no business bringing kids into the world in the first place
ETA I’m not saying those girls shouldn’t be here, I’m just sure that they didn’t get the parenting in life that they deserve because of Alice

• Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Yeh Matthew Williamsom was everywhere circa 2002 - Debenhams Bromley, Debenhams Croydon, Debenhams Brent Cross, etc.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Home Depot, here she comes.

Is she comparing her divorce with losing a spouse who has died?

View attachment 2923746
Well, all of this could have been avoided in the first place if Alice had agreed to Ioan's wish of having a collaborative divorce.

There would have been far more money (and goodwill) to go round. The girls would be having a far better standard of living, a sense of stability, a much wider social network, and good memories (e.g. present on the set of BB4).

Alice fucked everything up by her behaviour.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Someone remind me again - 10% of Yo's earning's agreed in the prenup? Child support set by law for a few years. Tons of advance overpayments. No job, no savings (except thieving), no assets, no income except a convention and selling her soul to DM. Yeah, I'm gonna go with royally fucked.

• Haha